374: It Isn’t Romantic (18+)
5.1k 5 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“BOB!!!” Beatrice shouted again, attempting one more time to get through to the man who lost the final few of his marbles.

Of course, Bob didn’t react to Beatrice. Instead, he was talking completely out of context, responding to someone who didn’t appear to be here.

“I will! I will!” Bob kept babbling, increasingly incomprehensibly, huffing purple smoke as he fucked Beatrice and gripped her thighs. “I won’t fail you!”

“Ugh,” Beatrice rolled her eyes, no longer finding this sexy. Not in the slightest. Unfortunately, her reaction piqued the interest of two of the more inquisitive demonlings. Perhaps the same two that chased her all the way to Bob, at least that was what Beatrice suspected.

“Oh! Ah!” Beatrice moaned and thrust her torso up to make her tits bounce harder and distract the demonlings from her terrible acting. Surprisingly, it worked—the demonlings enthusiastically followed the movement of Beatrice’s nipples, their heads bobbing to the rhythm of her bobbing breasts.

But the demonlings were no longer the only ones interested in Beatrice’s and Bob’s copulation. Even if Beatrice was quickly losing interest, Bob’s maniacal enthusiasm was real. For better or worse, the tentacles were here. And they were not here to share.

By this point, Bob looked like he was about to have a heart attack. And just when it looked like he might fall over, one of the tentacles slipped into his gasping mouth, pushing further into his mouth and down his throat until it was able to balance his body and keep him upright for the fucking. Beatrice also saw something pump through the tentacle. Whether it was only additional oxygen or some more devious “nutrient”, she did not know. But it was enough to revitalize Bob’s thrusts.

However, as Bob’s pistoning entered a machine-like level of automation, Bob was parted from Beatrice. More tentacles wrapped around him and pulled him away from Beatrice. Bob just kept on humping, fucking the air with the eyes of a wild animal until another tentacle opened up and went in to “take care” of his cock. Not that it had any interest of taking care of anyone here.

It had long been obvious that the tentacle demon gave zero fucks about wellbeing of anyone here. Stimulation and encouragement of its prey’s sexual pleasures was just means to and end. What Beatrice feared was what that end entailed, besides collecting cum of the male portion of the demon’s victims.

The tentacle demon did not leave Beatrice unattended. She had a wet pussy, exuding female hormones, and a sucked off cock that had pushed out a few more tiny droplets of cum since it’s last climax. And a fresh batch of tentacles found this combination most interesting as they took hold of Beatrice and raised her into the air.

“Get your slimy paws off me!” Beatrice almost shouted out loud in disgust of the demon, however this was what she had hoped for, and had no choice but to endure the demon tentacle curiosity as they took her closer to the other victims, closer to the demon’s main body.

The men and women that the demon had in its grasp all over in the air over its body were in different conditions. Some at peak of their pleasure, moaning their hearts out, others, like Bob, cumming more through pain than pleasure, and others were simply fucked past the point of active response.

When Beatrice finally spotted Olivia, the ninja girl was in just such state. At first, Beatrice was not even sure if Olivia was still alive. But occasional weak twitches of Olivia’s fingers and flaring of her nostrils during some of the more powerful tentacle thrust through her body showed her weakening presence in the world of the living.

Not the first to be taken by the demon, Olivia’s condition was without a doubt the worst. And as the demon found a new interesting toy to play with in the form of Beatrice, it began lowering Olivia closer to its body. One of the demon’s bigger, disgusting lumps of sickly, pulsating flesh opened up. But instead of unleashing more tentacles like the other lumps did, this opening of this one simply grew. Bigger. Bigger. And Olivia’s body was steadily lowered to it.

Thank you for reading! :)

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (60 extra chapters are currently available)

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-ranked Patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

51