461: Last Resistance (18++)
4.1k 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Priscilla and Victoria climaxed again as they pushed their cock-stuffed pussies against each other’s mouths, Priscilla tried to recall when the last time was that she was this intimate with Victoria. Sure, they made out and licked each other aplenty, sucked off more cocks than they could count, but this was so different!

Fucking High Priest! Priscilla cursed the memory of the dead, crazy pervert. He was the one who kept this from us! Taint this, corruption that! I hope you burn in hell!

How could Lucarad not see her wishes? And if he did that was even worse! How could he ignore them so cruelly!? Queen Merillia was different! She felt the sorrow of Priscilla’s soul and granted her wish! The Queen was amazing! Why didn’t Priscilla realize it sooner? Instead of spending all that time listening to the High Priest’s lunacy, she should have grabbed Victoria and ran to the Queen on the very same day they came to the palace. Then she would have been happy so much sooner. They would have probably both been with babies already!

Oh well, better late than never, right, Victoria?

As Priscilla felt her womb swell with the hot seed of Merillia’s creatures, as she felt the creature’s cock throb and pump Victoria full of cum for a second time, Priscilla imagined that she was the one that filled Victoria up a bunch. That would have been the only thing that could make this day any more perfect. Fucking Victoria herself. Bending her over and ravaging her ass and cunt, making Victoria scream out Priscilla’s name while shaking her ass like a dumb slut.

“Ufh!” Priscilla moaned from her own fantasies and bit Victoria’s cum-smeared clit in a moment of passion. And when Victoria replied in kind Priscilla’s heart swelled with joy. We’re really made for each other! Priscilla moaned into Victoria’s swollen clit and bit down harder while gulping down the overflowing cum that poured out of Victoria’s pussy. Victoria did the same.

Let this clit link be the mark of a new chapter in our inseparable lives! Priscilla swore as she bit and sucked and licked Victoria’s delicious clitoris while pushing her own clit into Victoria’s face, demanding the same treatment. By your teeth marks on my clit, I swear that I will never leave you, and you will never leave me!

“How wonderful!” Queen Merillia smiled lovingly as she looked at the two fucked-out-of-their-minds priestesses.

Olivia was still held in the air at Merillia’s side, slipping in and out of consciousness as the translucent tentacles continued fucking her without end. But the Queen paid not even the slightest of attention to the ninja. Not when she had fresh toys to play with.

“She sure looks lonely, doesn’t she?” Merillia asked Carl while looking at the only priestess that remained bound and not thoroughly fucked.

Helen looked at her two friends with a pained expression. With each breath of the air that was permeated with the sweet scent of sex, Helen was tempted again and again. Tempted to let herself go completely and fall into the depths of pleasure and depravity. Fall and join Victoria and Priscilla in the mind-melting pleasures that humans were not meant to experience.

The memory of the High Priest’s cock in Helen’s ass grew fainter. Instead, her mind was filled with fantasies of the thick meat poles that the Queen’s creatures used to pound Victoria and Priscilla into insanity. Insane, body-altering, bulging pleasure.

Even at this late stage, Helen was amazed that neither of her friends cried in agony from the rough fucking by such gigantic cocks. But the answer was obvious. All three of them were prepared for this long ago. Every priest and priestess under Lucarad’s care was prepared for this. If anything, these cocks were just a warmup for what the demons had in store for them. Lucarad had kept the Taint in check to some extent, but now…

Helen recalled her sister’s orgasm face in the clutches of the Devourer. How tempting it was to join her! How many times did Elen orgasm in Devourer’s belly? How many times would they climax together? Was there even a shred of the person known as ‘Elen’ left by her second orgasm? Helen had hoped against all reason that by some miracle one day she’d hold her sister in her arms once again. But with the High Priest dead, if she were to fall too… But Helen wanted to be fucked like that too! It took so much effort to resist! It would be so much easier to just let go and let them have their way with her body. It would feel amazing! But if she does that… If she gives up… Lily!

Merillia saw a dying fire in Helen’s eyes. A dying ember of the last resistance still not extinguished.

“Cover them with your cum,” Merillia said.

“My Queen?” Carl did not understand Merillia’s order.

“Give that redhead priestess a hard fucking. And each time you cum, let it all out on that pretty little face of hers. Her eyes. Her nostrils. Her mouth. Her ears. Lay it on thick! I want her to see nothing but your cum. To smell nothing but your cum. To taste nothing but your cum. To hear only your cum. Paint her world white!”

“Yes, My Queen!” Carl bowed, rose to his feet and went to Helen, limping from the Queen’s earlier lesson.

Thank you for reading! :)

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (60 extra chapters are currently available)

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-ranked Patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, and Jacob Lehl!

30