497: Well, if I’m Dead either Way… (18++)
2.8k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“The hell are you saying!?” Felix screamed in tired frustration as he swung again and again at the demonic seductress, but unable to come even close to landing a hit on her.

“Exactly what you hear—do you want to fuck that girl over there? Plain and simple,” Beatrice said as she finally stood still while Felix and Joshua caught their breaths after an embarrassing performance.

“Ava!” Joshua called out in between gasps for air. “Care to lend a hand!? You’re the one that got us into this mess!”

But Ava did not care to help. Instead, she was on her ass, moaning and groaning with a big fat cock in each hand that could not possibly be covered up by her short skirt.

“WHAT THE FUCK!?” Joshua was left with his mouth agape and eyes wide.

“See? She’s already enjoying herself,” Beatrice said as she looked at Ava and then turned back to the other two Purple Capes and asked, “Why can’t you?”

Joshua and Felix looked at each other. Joshua shrugged and said, “Good point,” dropped his weapon, and then proceeded to go straight to the masturbating young woman while undoing his pants.

“Joshua!?” Felix exclaimed in shock, being the only one left still holding a weapon.

“What!?” Joshua snapped, clearly annoyed as he turned to Felix. “Have you been paying attention to how the fight went? She’s literally been running circles around us! You want to die? I don’t!”

“Who said she’ll keep you alive!?” Felix asked. “She’ll probably fuck you too and put her demon babies inside you!”

“Ugh, NO!” Beatrice protested such accusations.

“Well, if I’m dead either way, then I’ll have my way with Ava first!” Joshua said. “Gods know the bitch’s been long overdue a good, hard fucking!”

Joshua resumed his short trek to the young woman that was moaning louder and louder, stroking her cocks faster and faster.

“Hey, demon woman! Can I first watch the bitch cum before fucking her?” Joshua casually asked Beatrice.

“Sure,” Beatrice nodded with a smile, almost impressed with how quickly one of the Purple Capes adjusted to the developing situation.

“Cool!” Joshua clapped his hands and rubbed them against each other. “Hear that, Ava? I wanted to jizz all over your face for so long, but it might be even funnier to see you do it to yourself first! So, keep at it!”

“Go fuck yourself!” Ava screamed at Joshua, yet could not stop masturbating. The power of two erections, two new pleasures at once, further increased by Beatrice’s Eros magic was too much for Ava’s brain to handle.

“Nah, you seem to be doing a fine job of it yourself,” Joshua laughed and lightly stroked his growing erection as he watched a live performance by his wannabe superior.

“Unbelievable,” Felix gasped with a defeated expression. Arms at his side, he barely held his sword. The only reason it did not fall out of his hand already was because it was resting against the rocky terrain. But left all alone against impossible odds, against a demon that both effortlessly outmatched them all in combat prowess and possessed strange sexual magic, while his two comrades simply indulge themselves in masturbation, Felix lost all hope of a good outcome.

Felix’s eyes were increasingly fixated on the demon fucker’s strange magic. How was it possible for a woman to have not one but two cocks? While also still having a pussy just beneath them!? And that pussy glistened with juices, oh it glistened! It looked so moist, so ready for a man’s meat to pleasure it.

Ava already looked like she was enjoying herself, after all. Surely if Felix fucked her while she masturbated herself, she’d enjoy herself even more, right? And that creep Joshua could watch on from the sideline, jerking his pathetic little pecker. Nothing like Felix’s thick cock! Yeah, everybody would win if Felix just went over there and started fucking Ava properly just like she wanted!

Maybe Joshua was right? Felix thought. A stupid pervert that he was, maybe he was on to something and Ava just hadn’t gotten some for a whole day or two?

“Oh, I know your types quite well,” Felix suddenly heard a female voice from behind and a slender hand on his crotch.

The freckled redhead that had just been getting railed by the demon fucker, the one that they came here to supposedly “rescue” was now behind Felix, softly breathing in his ear while caressing the growing bulge between his legs.

Thank you for reading! :)

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (60 extra chapters are currently available)

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-ranked Patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

28