505: Splash Zone (18++)
2.4k 0 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

See my big breasts!? Ava spoke to the other Purple Capes in her mind while they all watched her make out with Beatrice. You like what you see? Well, you can’t have them! Watch her grope them! Watch her fuck me where I stand while you salivate at the breasts you laughed at before!

“More” Ava whispered when she parted her mouth from Beatrice’s just long enough for that single word. “Grope them more.”

Blazing hot and borderline delirious, Ava’s shame barriers broke down one by one as she moaned at the hands of the Demon Fucker while all but mounting the fucker’s big, hard cock and fucking herself with it.

And Ava wanted to. As the pressure beneath her nipples built up to tormenting levels, her desire to impale herself on the Demon Fucker’s cock grew just as high as the Fucker’s cock could reach her insides had she mounted it that very moment, for in Ava’s delirious mind she imagined herself coming on a cock that could no doubt fuck her through and through.

Even if it made no sense, even if it did not seem possible or reasonable, Ava could clearly see herself get fucked from pussy to mouth in deep, hard thrusts. Tasting her own pussy juices in her mouth, licking a cock that had just thrust through her pussy and cumming just from the taste alone. Yes! What a glorious orgasm it would be, one that Ava needed, one that she wanted. For “reasonable” had nothing to do with matters concerning carnal desires.

And just from those thoughts, just from grinding herself against Beatrice’s cock, from arching her back as hard as she could to manage the slightest of touches of her coochie against the Fucker’s python was enough for Ava to start trembling.

And once the first drops of milk appeared on her mother’s-to-be feeding tips, Ava’s mind broke in sparks of white. She grabbed hold of the Fucker’s hot meat, pointed it right where it was needed the most and slammed herself against the hard mushroom.

“AAAAAAAAAAHH~~!” Ava screamed in ecstasy as the hard glans of Beatrice’s cock burst up along the length of her pussy and filled up every molecule of space within her.

And as the force of Ava’s own hips onto Beatrice’s impaling cock slammed the air out of her lungs, that sudden rough force broke the dams. Two violent geysers of thick, nutritious white erupted out of Ava’s breasts. And as Ava climaxed and creamed all over Beatrice’s cock with equivalent force, that nutritious white flew far and wide, showering every Purple Cape with a substance they soon could not imagine their lives without.

“Woah there!” Ember playfully exclaimed as she yanked Olivia backward just before the ninja girl got splattered. Ember used that same momentum to unceremoniously hurl the ninja girl well out of the splash zone.

“The hell!?” Olivia screamed at Ember after jumping back to her feet only to see Charles’ hair, back, face, and moustache covered in milk, quickly realizing that she too would be much whiter and stickier if it wasn’t for Ember.

“Have you completely forgotten already?” Ember asked Olivia with a laugh. “We can’t have you take part in such lewdness! Now, avert your eyes and go to the other room while mommy and daddy take care of things.”

“Rrrr!” Olivia growled through grit teeth at the blatant, offensive insinuation.

“And who’s the daddy among you two cock-wielding freaks?” Charles shouted at Ember, getting up.

“A ‘freak’, eh?” Ember raised an eyebrow, barely mustering enough effort to look marginally annoyed.

“What else to call such abominations!?” Charles wiped the white off his moustache.

“Ava!” a Purple Cape guard crawled toward Ava, licking his lips.

“More!” another Purple Cape extended his shaking arms to the milk-spewing girl, catching as much as he could into his wide-open mouth while inching closer to the source.

“What the hell is wrong with you all!?” Charles shouted at his thirsty comrades and drew his sword.

“Hm, this one seems peculiarly unaffected,” Ember informed Beatrice.

But the succubus kind of got into plowing the lactating, big-breasted Purple Cape and did not pay all that much attention to the one stray. Not that Ember minded too much and simply analyzed the situation on her own.

“Could it be alcohol?” Ember wondered out loud. “Ava did lament your love for that liquid… Nah! Grunts of your level only get the filthiest of the piss that passes for a drink.”

“Fuck you, mutated whore!” Charles screamed as he swung his sword at Ember’s head.

Thank you for reading! :)

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (60 extra chapters are currently available)

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-ranked Patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

35