507: Captain Grizwald (18++)
2.2k 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ahn, you’re not too bad!” Beatrice whispered to Ava and stuck three fingers into Ava’s mouth and have the girl lick them like it’s a cock in a need of service while fucking the pussy of the lactating Purple Cape.

Not that Beatrice even needed to do much of anything. Ava continued to fuck herself as she lactated more and more. Shaking her hips and moaning like it was the greatest cock on earth while showering her comrades in copious amounts of her increasingly addictive milk, Ava was in heaven. Lost in heaven. In need of a heavenly cock to fertilize her with heavenly seed.

Ava may not have had the words for what she felt (not while worshiping the fingers of the woman that brought her to heaven), but her actions and orgasms spoke for her. And though Beatrice did not come here with express intention of cumming into every hole she could find, to feel this wanted was not bad at all. And feeling this fit girl—who was supposedly Beatrice’s sworn enemy—cum over and over while impaling herself on the fat demon fucker cock, was just enough to get Beatrice past her initial sex fatigue and into a mood for another creampie into a needy pussy.

-89.6 AP

 

Level

31 (87%)

 

Still no level up, but Beatrice was coming ever closer to that next Skill Point after unloading into the pussy of a lactating brunette who kept the entire guardpost fed with her breast milk.’

“A captain!” Beatrice heard Olivia’s cry just as her cock shot its last spurts into Ava’s clamping pussy.

Olivia jumped back from the doorway through which a grotesque figure barely squeezed through.

“In the name of our great lord Belmot, what is the meaning of this shameless depravity!?” the figure bellowed with presumed authority.

A captain’s emblem on the chest of the man’s armor brought to attention his rank within the hierarchy of this place, but it beggared belief that such a creature could even stand, let alone be in position of power and authority in a unit that relied on strength.

The man wore a custom-made uniform. A grotesque modification of the standard and functional Purple Cape plated armor made to somehow wrap around the many layers of his absurdly large body. And large it was, but not because of too many nights spent at the gym. If there was a gym in this world, no equipment there would fit this Captain’s proportions for his largeness came in the form of the wideness of his torso and enough fat to lubricate a pan the size of this city. The biggest compliment the captain could hope for was that his body was approaching the perfect geometrical form: a sphere.

“Firebolt!” Ember fired off a simple fire magic from the tip of her pinky.

The fire bounced off the plated armor on the captain’s belly and the armor wobbled to the rhythm of the fat that it covered.

“Ha! Fool!” the absurdly obese man laughed and beat his belly like a drum. “You think that magic of such level could pierce through these layers?”

“Ugh,” Olivia looked at the captain in disgust and Beatrice couldn’t blame her. The captain could not have been any less than seven or eight hundred pounds in weight. He all but dragged his belly with each heavy step.

“Lesser men are incapable of eating enough to maintain such exquisite form!” the captain laughed proudly. “While they worry about the girth of their puny cocks, I train the girth of my gullet to stuff pounds of lard whole!”

Isn’t this city supposed to be starving? Beatrice asked herself.

“It took decades to cultivate this pure and natural armor,” the captain spoke as he slowly dragged himself toward Ember like a chemically enhanced, overfed lizard. “And you expected to pierce it with that level of magic!?”

“Ember…” Beatrice spoke her fiery bodyguard’s name in reminder.

“I know, I know,” Ember sighed in frustration.

The succubus was clear that Ember was not to use her more destructive magic unless absolutely necessary to avoid unnecessary casualties amongst the Purple Capes that Beatrice planned to use to gain more experience.

“Captain Grizwald!!” more soldiers came rushing through the door and appeared from behind their Captain’s spherical shadow.

“You stay back!” Grizwald ordered the dozen men and women that formed a line behind him. “As for the failures before me: Listen up! You have one chance to redeem your worthless existence! Whatever it is you think you’re doing, pick up your weapons and slice to pieces the three female sows that do not belong here and serve them to me skinless and deboned! If not, I will devour you after I feast on these insolent cows!”

Thank you for reading! :)

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (60 extra chapters are currently available)

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-ranked Patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

30