508: Ass-Licker (18+)
2.3k 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Miiiiiiiiiiilk~!” was the only answer Captain Grizwald got from the addicted Purple Capes that showered in the rain of Ava’s milk. They stuck their tongues out for it, they galloped it up, moaned, and masturbated to complement the pleasure of the most delicious meal they could remember in their shallow lives.

“Simpletons!” Grizwald shouted. “Your lives will not end swiftly nor painlessly! I’ll eat you all alive bit by bit, cook you slowly, one limb at a time! I’ll savor every juicy finger while you cry in delirious agony!!”

None of the milk guzzlers paid any mind to Grizwald’s threats. The Purple Capes behind the bloated Captain were far more intimidated, sweaty, and scared for what was to come when their Captain got like this. Each tried to increase the distance from their captain one inch at a time. No one wanted to be the closest to him, yet nobody wanted to stand out as the biggest coward. A careful dance of terrified chickens, all of whom secretly hoped that their grotesque roosted would somehow just drop dead.

“You, Demon Fucker!” Grizwald pointed at Beatrice who had Ava on her hard cock. “What did you do to Belmot’s loyal soldiers!? Undo your vile magics and I may show you mercy.”

“How generous of you,” Ember scoffed.

“I wasn’t speaking to you, Lucarad’s whore!” Grizwald growled at Ember.

“…”

“Oh yes!” Grizwald’s sickly fish lips formed a caricature of a smile. “Do not think I do not know who you are. A street rat like you living in our Glorious King’s palace? How many assholes did you have to lick to rise to Lucarad’s inner circle? Tell us: does he clean it after taking a shit? Or he has prostitutes like you to do it for him?”

“Curtain Fall,” Ember said.

“Wait, Ember—” Beatrice called out to the spited redhead, but it was too late. A wall of fire dropped from the ceiling right on top of Grizwald’s greasy bald head.

“UAAAH!?” Grizwald’s Purple Capes scattered from the searing flames that engulfed their captain. They pressed against the walls, several of them ran through the door they came through before the fire cut off the exit.

“HAHAHAHAHA!!” maniacal laughter came from within Ember’s wall of fire. And as the heat of the fire slowly lessened a familiar spherical silhouette became increasingly visible in the dancing flames. The fires grew weaker and shorter, and the figure within that should have been turned to charcoal sounded perfectly fine. “You still think your puny party tricks can harm me? I’ll cook your pussy on your own flames, carve it up and share it with my men!”

“Oh, I’m just getting warmed up,” Ember snarled. Blazing bright fires ignited in the palms of her hands and quickly engulfed them as the fires grew in power.

“Ember, don’t!” Beatrice called again to her bodyguard. “I’ve got this!”

“Yesss, little ass-licker, listen to the Demon Fucker!” Grizwald laughed while the fires lowered further, just inches away from revealing his unharmed oily head that should have caught fire, yet somehow defied the heat of Ember’s magic. “And tell you what, my main concern is the Demon Fucker. If you drop to your knees and lick my asshole like it’s our Gods’ greatest gift, I will spare your life! We could even feast on the roasted breasts of that cow-titted fucker!”

And just as the fires settled down and allowed Grizwald to finally see his surroundings again, he saw two hard, lactating nipples pointing right in his eyeballs.

“Pass,” Beatrice said and squeezed hard Ava’s breasts, unleashing milk straight into Grizwald’s eyes.

“AAAAARGH!!!” Grizwald screamed and closed his eyes in pain, but it was too late. Ava’s breast milk was meant for drinking, not to be used as eye drops. But as Grizwald screamed, he let the milk fulfill its purpose as it poured down his face and into his open mouth.

Grizwald tried to back off, but Beatrice wrapped her tail around the misshapen lump of fat that was the merging of his quadruple chins and diseased neck. She held Grizwald’s head and mouth in place while aiming Ava’s breasts straight into the depths of Grizwald’s giant gullet he was so proud of.

“GLUGHHHRLRL!! GHUAARRGHGHKL!!” Grizwald cursed and gurgled as he choked on Ava’s milk while flailing the fat trunks that were his arms.

“Sorry, can’t hear you,” Beatrice said while casting [Arousing Touch] on Grizwald through her tail.

Hm, it was D-rank, Beatrice thought. And with her remaining Skill Point she enhanced her [Arousing Touch] Skill to (+1) and C rank, and used that too while squeezing more milk down Grizwald’s throat.

Thank you for reading! :)

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (60 extra chapters are currently available)

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-ranked Patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

27