38: Punished (18++)
25.5k 16 295
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“My, you’re an impatient one,” Ember said with a sly smile as she watched Beatrice grunt like an animal while holding Tabitha’s head firmly with both her hands and cumming down the submissive girl’s throat with the entire length of her cock fully stimulated by Tabitha’s mouth and throat.

Only when the very last drop was squeezing out of her cock, did Beatrice let go of Tabitha’s head and let the girl finally gasp for a breath of fresh air. Beatrice still breathed heavily, her chest rising and falling with each deep breath through her mouth. She looked down at her cock which was still firm and covered in bubbly, translucent, thick saliva. She then looked down at the violated Tabitha who struggled to come to her senses after the prolonged assault on her throat first by Ember, then by Beatrice.

Beatrice looked at her own two hands, still slightly trembling from the excitement. The succubus understood that although she had passed the buck to her bodyguard, in the end, she used the girl for her own pleasure all the same. Was that who she really was? Could she really pass all the blame on the Arousal System? Beatrice kept reminding herself that Tabitha was really into being violated. She even masturbated during it after all!

But in the end, Beatrice’s experience in these kinds of plays was severely lacking. Even though this was a completely different life from her previous one. Even though she was a completely different person now. Even though she had resolved to devote her life to precisely these types of perversions that she missed out on in her previous life, Beatrice could not disregard the fact that it was a real human being she just abused. It’s fine, she kept telling herself. Just another type of sexual act that we both enjoyed in our own way. Stop being such a soft, pathetic weakling! You’re a different person now! This girl is literally all you could hope for! A gift from the heavens! Get a grip!

Beatrice’s thoughts were suddenly interrupted when Ember took a swift step toward her and grabbed the succubus by the throat. The freckled redhead’s momentary toyful demeanor swiftly changed back to a rough, dominating one. She did not let go of Beatrice’s by the throat, instead tightening her grip, squeezing hard on the gentle neck of the succubus, and said, “You’ll have to be punished for interrupting my play!”

“Wh-what—gkh—are you doing?” Beatrice asked weakly, struggling not only to speak but also for breath from the sudden cut off of the oxygen by her own bodyguard.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Ember asked ominously and then grabbed Beatrice’s sleek, overly sensitive tail about ten inches from the tip and jammed it into the Succubus’s wet pussy without warning.

“GHGHHUAAKHHHAAA!!” Beatrice screamed as her entire body jolted from the overstimulation. Her back arched, sending her big breasts flopping into the air as the Succubus’s eye’s bulged from the sudden wave of mind-crushing pleasure.

Overly excited, the Succubus let her guard go completely and let her major weakness—her sensitive tail exposed for abuse. Just a simple touch of her tail would be already pleasurable all on its own but combined when thrust into her pussy that already was dripping wet from the degenerate show before her and thrust deeply by her own tail that was even more sensitive than her own cock...

To be thrust into and in some sick, perverted, arousing way be also the one that ends up doing the thrust... Penetrating herself... Feeling the foreign object hit something deep within her while also feeling hitting something with her tail WHILE the airflow of to her brain has been suddenly obstructed... Was there any wonder that she couldn’t stop leaking cum from her cock, disregarding the fact that she came not even a minute ago?

-10.6 Arousal Points

Level up!

Additional Skill Points available!

But it took the cum-addled mind of the Succubus some time to realize that her twitching cock was already shooting her second load of cum. And even as she realized this, she could do little more than whimper weakly while looking down at the dark-red, gigantic head of her cock that continued oozing cum that fell to the floor, increasing the puddle under her feet.

Beatrice bit her lip, unable to come to terms with her mixed feelings of intense pleasure and deep shame. She still felt both her tail deep inside her and Ember’s strong hold on her neck. Realizing that both of those contributed to her mind-shattering orgasm, Beatrice wrestled with the reality that she might have discovered masochistic tendencies she never knew she had.

Was it wrong? Shameful? Degrading? If anyone knew... But the pleasure what undeniable! What did that make of her? Was she just another pervert? No better than the mage that proclaimed her wish to be used, abused, and ultimately fucked to death?

All those questions disappeared from Beatrice’s mind she felt Ember’s soft lips upon her own. Ember’s warm, gentle hands, sliding across her shoulders. Ember’s soft tongue entering her mouth. Every touch was kind, soft, and reassuring. Beatrice embraced her bodyguard and the two girls exchanged a long, deep, passionate kiss.

295