47: Sad Ending (18+)
18.8k 13 196
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What... What are you?” the eyepatch warrior asked the approaching blue-haired girl.

“An unfortunate daughter of a demon and an innocent woman,” Beatrice said with teary eyes. “Please! I’m willing to do anything it takes to protect my secret and remain in this city with my friends!”

“Anything?” The androgynous man asked with a smirk.

Anything,” Beatrice reassured him and took another step forward.

“Wait, what the fuck is that!?” The eyepatch guy pointed at the futanari’s crotch.

“The unfortunate consequence of giving birth to a demon’s baby,” Beatrice said and slid her panties to the side, revealing both her pussy and her soft penis. “But I also have a perfectly functioning pussy! I cum buckets when fucked rough. But you can also do my loyal slave, who’ll do anything you command. Tabitha!”

The green-haired mage walked forward and already begun undressing, revealing her perky C-cups.

“Please—ahn—be merciful,” Tabitha said as she played with her own nipples and smiled at the long-haired androgynous man. “I know how to be grateful.”

“Oh, I bet you do,” the long-haired man smirked and walked toward the mage. “I really needed this after hauling bodies for a whole day.”

The eyepatch warrior also seemed more interested in Tabitha, walking toward her while readjusting his cock in his pants.

“Jade, can I have her ass after you’re done?” He asked his partner. “She looks like she has a tight one.”

“Yeah, whatever,” Jade answered, barely paying attention. Tabitha took two of his fingers into her mouth and guided them to her pussy.

Beatrice concentrated her efforts on seducing the other two men.

The fox boy meanwhile continued looking intensely at Ember, past the succubus’s shoulder. “Wait, don’t I know you?” he asked Ember loudly while squinting.

“Who knows,” the redhead shrugged and looked at Tabitha. The mage was holding onto Jade and moaning while he fingerfucked her.

“Who cares about her?” Beatrice asked the fox boy and pouted. She then put her hand on the fox boy's elongated mouth, guiding his gaze to her big breasts instead. “Wouldn’t you rather look at something more pleasant? I have never buried a fox’s nose into my tits before.”

Beatrice then leaned to the fox boy and whispered into his ear, “I can’t imagine anything sexier than getting my pussy knotted and pumped with semen.”

Beatrice then moved a step away and looked down at the fox boy's pants. To her delight, she saw an immediate effect of lies—a rapidly growing bulge in the furry’s pants.

“I’m not sharing pussy with no furry,” the greybeard grumbled with a scowl.

“Oh, don’t worry,” Beatrice took a step toward the old man. She looked directly into his eyes, put both her slender hands on his cheeks, and cast [Arousing Touch] on the disinterested man. “I’ve learned many skills to help me survive in this world. Even my mommy said I was talented.”

While still gently holding both hands on the old man’s cheeks, Beatrice squeezed her massive tits together with her arms, showing off their natural cushiness. She then unwound her tail from her waist and slid it across her stomach up to her tits. She slid her tail into her own bosom, pressing upward between the soft flesh until the tip of her heart-shaped tail popped out on the other side.

“Ahn!” Beatrice couldn’t help but moan softly from the tit-job she just gave her overly-sensitive tail.

Focus! the succubus reminded herself.

The old man was blushing with a wide, salivating grin.

“You will be gentle, won’t you?” Beatrice pleaded innocently while batting her eyelashes.

“Oh, sure, I will,” the old man undid the belt on his pants and dropped them, revealing his wrinkly, but strongly erect penis.

Beatrice looked to the fox boy, who also revealed his throbbing intent for the Succubus.

“Oh, you boys,” Beatrice graced the two men with a coy smile, standing between them, and reached for both their cocks. She then activated her [Sharp Claws] toggle skill and sliced off both their dicks with her freshly-extended razor-sharp claws.

“WUAAAAAA!!!” Both of them screamed in agony and dropped to their knees, holding their bleeding, shortened cocks, futilely trying to stop the bleeding.

“YOU BITCH!” The old greybeard growled at the succubus, looking up at the demon, just before she sliced his neck, cutting an artery. Beatrice then did the same to the furry and left both of the men to bleed out in the moss while she dashed to Tabitha who was under Jade, with her legs crossed behind his back.

Twenty feet! Twenty feet! Beatrice kept repeating and cast [Daze] on the bulky, eyepatch warrior as soon as she was in range, before he could strike against her.

“U-huh?” the warrior shook his head, took an unsteady step, and fell sideways to the ground like a drunkard.

“What happen—” Jade was about to turn to look, but Tabitha grabbed his head and reached up for a deep kiss.

“Concentrate on me!” Tabitha moaned, moving her hips against Jade’s, giving him the final pleasure of her pussy before Beatrice sliced his neck with three of her claws.

“Ghahhhhhaalgh,” Jade choked on his own blood that poured out of his three gaping wounds that nearly severed his head.

“Ahhh!” Tabitha moaned and smiled as warm blood sprayed across her face, neck, and tits, while she continued moving her hips, pulling Jade closer to her with her legs, planting his still-hot cock into her pussy, fucking the life out of the dying man, accelerating his demise.

By that point, killing the eyepatch warrior was an afterthought.

And with all four men dead, Beatrice was greeted with a familiar message.

Level up!

Additional Skill Point available!

Thank you fightnguru for the pledge! ^.^

More advance chapters available on my Patreon :)

196