Prologue 1.1: How it all started
317 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Legend

"speech"
*sound effect*
thought


"Hmm... hmmm..."

I hummed as I browsed through the manga app in my phone while lying lazily on the bed.

"It's a pity that 'xxxx' manga has been completed. There aren't any manga as good as that one."

I ranted as I searched for new manga to read. As I scrolled through the app thinking to myself, my phone rang.


*meow nyaaa* 
Caller ID: Childhood friend - Melinda

I picked up the call and the conversation went a little like this:

Me: "Mel, what's up? How was your flight back home?"

Melinda: "Lia! How have you been? I just arrived at the airport. Man was there a delay! We literally had to wait for 15 minutes to board the plane"

Me: "Wow... that's like the third time I've heard of this happening before. Luckily this was still only 15 minutes. I'm doing well too. I'm looking for new mangas. Any recommendations?"

Melinda: "Glad you are doing fine. You should try to change your taste in the normal romance, slice-of-life genres. Reading it all the time and never exploring new genre. How are you having fun reading? Here, try this manga 'Ten Count'. You'll like it. Opps I got to go now. Talk to you later."

Me: "Alright! Then talk to you later, then see ya.♡"


After ending the call, I searched for the manga she recommended.

Hmm so this is the manga she recommended huh. It's only 2 guys though ? . What's this 'yaoi' genre thing? Never mind let's try read it first

          I started to read the manga. As I read on and on, my face turned rose red as I blushed from the scenes depicted.  I became addicted to continue on reading whilst my fingers, unbeknownst to my knowledge, had been turning the pages automatically.

I blushed.

"Omg Mel, what did you just recommend to me?!"

         I commented to Mel as I text to her through messenger. As I type, my mind started imagining the scenes of 'Ten Count' and unknowingly moved away from normal path and entered the fujoshi path.


Hi, I'm Sak-chii here.

  1. This is just a yaoi story with some yaoi fanfics inside when the time comes.
  2. Some chapters may have yaoi related notes at the end of the story
  3. The main character's name if u have guessed is Lia. Full name Liazabeth. Lia for short. Formal introduction will be made in next chapter
  4. I hope this prologue encourage u to move on to see our MC take the first step to being a fujoshi

See ya guys in the next chapter XD.

Edited:

Editor/Co-writer
Arexio
Discord: Arexio#4350
Scribble Hub: https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/586/

 

2