Chapter 3: Start of the journey
152 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Several days passed since I called Melinda as my life started to become busy with school.

Nevertheless, I searched for other BL related mangas. Other than being an avid manga reader, I also read novels and watched anime.

It was then that I came across "Love Stage", the anime.

As I scrolled through the anime list section of Kiss Anime website at 9 a.m. during my weekend, I saw a cute blonde guy on the site.


As I scroll through the Anime list section of kiss anime at 9am during my weekend, I saw a cute blonde guy


        Therefore, I started to search for more reviews and feedback. I then binge-watched the whole anime show.

        When I had started watching, I found it a bit boring and thought

(Is this really BL? Hmm, it's a bit boring. Maybe I should ask Melinda for some recommendations. ?)

         As I was thinking of dropping it, the anime started to take a complete turn as it became more and more interesting with more cute scenes and dramatic twists as I saw the 2 main characters getting together and their relationship progressing.

(Although it's not as direct as 'Ten Count', it is nice in the sense that the main lead character Izumi is cute. Sadly, there're only 10 episodes. I wonder if they will have a second season. Hmm, now that I think about it, could it be that Izumi is the Uke and the lover Ryouma is the Seme? If it's according to Mel's previous explanation , they should be or was it the other way around??.. I should ask her when I get the chance.)

          As I finished watching the anime, I realised it had turned nighttime. Planning to go to bed soon after having my dinner, I did further research on 'Love Stage!!' and found out that it actually had a manga version as well.

         And so, I added the manga to my reading list, planning to read it the next day. I ended my day as I ate my dinner and went to sleep.


This is just the beginning of her first step into being a fujoshi as she took her first initiative without any recommendations from anyone to find a BL anime .

Next is Chapter 3.5 on the anime "Love Stage". It contains information and reviews (with reference) of the anime. But may take some time as I have to rewatch and research on the anime. It's basically a recommendation to BL readers/watchers.

Any chapter with an anime, manga and novel recommendations will from now on take a while to write as I will have to find more yaoi/BL related anime, manga and novel.

If you have any recommendations for me and other ppl to read/watch, please send in a reply or dm me in discord. Please also mention which story it is for

Discord Username: "Ange#6819"

Edited:

Editor/Co-writer
Arexio
Discord: Arexio#4350
Scribble Hub: https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/586/

 

1