Chapter 5: The First Day in School
151 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Previously on Chapter 4…

       I met up with Melinda and asked for her advice. She advised and supported me. As I was about to ask her more questions, a dark silhouette entered the classroom.


       As I was about to ask Melinda a question, the door opened quickly with a bang and a person entered the classroom. I quickly tensed up and became worried that someone had overheard our conversation. We turned our heads to see who the person was and saw a slim, yet tall male student. We recognised him immediately as Raidou, the most sports- type classmate and was neighbours with Melinda.

       Raidou and I came across each other sometimes at Melinda’s house, and we soon became friends. Raidou closed the door and came towards us. “Yo! Finally our break ended! How have you guys been?” Raidou greeted us cheerfully and sat down on a nearby chair. I breathed out a sigh of relief, knowing that Raidou did not appear to have overheard the conversation.

       I greeted him back and decided to let my question be asked another time. As the three of us caught up on what happened, the number of people in the classroom slowly increased to 30. As the last person entered the classroom, the first school bell rang across the whole school. Our teacher entered the class and stood in front of the class while waiting for all the students to settle down.


Teacher: “Good Morning to you guys. I am Mrs. Vieru Odris. You can call me Mrs. Vieru or Vie. I’ll be your new form teacher for your second semester of the first year. I hope you have had a good break. Even though you guys have known each other from the previous semester, let’s do a brief introduction according to seat numbers. Tell me about yourself and include one interesting fact about yourself.”

       After Mrs. Vie introduced herself, she picked the first student seated near the window to start first and continued down the row. Soon, it was my turn. I nervously stood up and gave a short briefing about myself while trying not to stutter.

Me: “I.. I am Liazebeth. You can call me Lia. One interesting fact about me is that…,” I blushed, “… I love reading books and love animals.”

       After introducing myself, I sat down quickly as Melinda, who was sitting behind me, stood up to introduce herself.

Melinda: “I am Melinda! I love art-and-crafts such as creating clothes and jewelleries.”

       Melinda gracefully sat down and the rest of our classmates continued to introduce themselves. 30 minutes later, the last student ended his introduction.

       After the introduction, Mrs. Vie organized some ice-breaker games then gave a detailed information and briefing on the coming semester and expectations. Since it was the first day of school, we got to end the day early and were released at 1pm. We thanked Mrs Vie and bid our farewells to one another as each of our classmates left the classroom for their next appointment.

To be continued...


EDITED

Edited by: Arexio
Discord: Arexio#4350 
Scribble Hub: https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/586/
1