Chapter 7
404 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapters released every Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Saturday!
AUTHOR NOTE: 
The previous chapter 7 was made by ryderpluto's younger brother! April fools!
(it was a horrible prank, but atleast we tried <3 ) 

Here is the proper Chapter 7! Please show support by favouring and following!

Thank You!
ryder, hokori, igor, poseidon, eddiesekai (PLUTO TEAM)


The old man called
A month later, he received his shipment of the coffee beans from Mr Ling’s farm. Although he was scheduled to meet them at the farm, Sky Yun decided to not visit the farm and focus on opening the coffee shop.

When Ling Xue however, heard he wasn’t coming to visit, she cursed him for the whole day.

“Here is the shipment for the coffee beans sir, are you a Mister Yun?”

The delivery finally arrived to the coffee shop, which meant that after a few months of idling he can finally open the place up.

“Yes, please leave it over there…”

Sky Yun pointed towards a secluded corner next to the counter.

“Sign here, and thank you for using our service.”

The delivery man after placing the year-worth of coffee beans to the corner, then left with his crew.

Sky Yun looked around the shop, after 2 months of planning the coffee shop is ready to open. As soon as Sky Yun was about to clean up.

RING RING~

His phone started to buzz.

“Oho~ Young man! It's been a long time since I've spoken to you!”

It was Sky Long, his old man who had called him.

This was the first time he had been contacted since he was ordered to retire and live a normal life for his last mission.

Sky Yun didn’t expect the old man to call him, especially since he doesn’t work for him anymore.

“You called me for?”

With a cold yet calm voice, Sky Yun asked.

“Ara~ Young man, you really haven’t changed a bit you unemotional robot! I just wanted to check on you of course, after all you took on my last name; you're family now!"

Many years ago, the old man whose last name is Sky took Yun in. Chen Yun at the time lost his family name, had no direction nor goal in life. After training him for 2 years, the old man decided to accept Sky Yun into his family.

The old man has no relatives so Sky Yun is the only man left to carry on his legacy and family name.

Although Sky Yun seems expressionless on the outside towards the old man, he has already accepted this old man as his father.

“I'm good. I've opened a coffee shop and I am going to op-“

Before Sky Yun could finish his sentence, the old man screamed like a mad man out of nowhere.

“NO WAY! YOU? OPENED A COFFEE SHOP? HAA?”

The old man never expected Sky Yun to open a coffee shop at all, he thought Sky Yun wasn’t the type to do so.

“Do you need anything?”

Sky Yun was getting impatient, he didn’t want to continue this conversation as he felt the old man would lead it astray.

The old man’s voice calmed down, he took a deep breath.

“Listen, the underworld is currently in chaos. I just need you to know this; do not, and I repeat do not, search for the artefact I had told you to find.”

Sky Yun did not expect the old man to give a warning, he has never given a warning to Sky Yun ever, even in life threatening situations

“Old man, I was about to search for it - “

“DO NOT, AND I REPEAT DO NOT, SEARCH FOR THE ARTEFACT.”

The old man cut off Sky Yun’s sentence with a clear and loud statement.

Sky Yun felt curious, however the old man forbade him to look for the artefact, which meant that he must follow his command.

“I understand sir.”

Sky Yun, without a second thought, decided to not search for the artefact.

The phone call then ended, and with the coffee shop about to open it was time for Sky Yun to put in some work.

He first placed all the coffee beans into separate containers, which was then placed into a cupboard below the counter.

The plates and cups were also placed into the cupboard, and after sweeping the floors and removing any dusts, the shop was ready to open.

‘I should open tomorrow…’

He did not wish to advertise the shop, perhaps it was his preference for the shop to be unpopular.

After a long day’s work, he went into his bedroom and lays down on his bed.

His arm draped over his shoulder as the other pointed towards the ceiling.

‘Do not search for the artefact huh…’

Something is going on; the old man hasn’t been like this ever to Sky Yun yet today he seemed anxious.

‘What could possibly happen to get the old man scared…’

 

In a small room, Ling Xue was lying in her bed with a pillow wrapped around her arm.

Today was the day she was meant to see Sky Yun, however the man didn’t even show up but rather asked for the coffee beans to be delivered.

‘Sky Yun…’

She does not know why she has thoughts about him, she thinks about the way he saved her, the way he talks, the way he moves, the way he acts.

This sort of feeling is something that she does not know what it is.

She closes her eyes, trying to remove any thoughts of Sky Yun in order to sleep however the simple mention of his name makes her face go red.

‘He probably has a lover right? I mean, he is super handsome…’

The thought of another woman with Sky Yun causes Ling Xue to mentally breakdown.

‘Wha- who would like that unemotional guy right?’

Her mind was all over the place, after a few hours of twists and turns, Ling Xue closes her eyes.

‘Sky Yun, please visit me soon…’

 

 

 

 

 

11