Chapter 14
361 8 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapters released every Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Saturday!
AUTHOR NOTE: 
Chapter 14, again, please leave a review on how you like the story so far.

Thank You!
ryder, hokori, igor, poseidon, eddiesekai (PLUTO TEAM)


Stay with me for the rest of my life
After the reunion between him and his mother, Sky Yun and Ling Xue continue their life running the shop. As time went by, both became accustomed to their progressive relationship.

In the coffee shop, Sky Yun is seated reading a book and Ling Xue sits next to him with a laptop on her lap. Although both haven’t admitted their feelings towards each other, slowly as time progresses, they have become comfortable being close to each other.

Sky Yun looks up and glances at the girl next to him, tomorrow Ling Xue will return back to her home and although their time was short it felt like she was part of the coffee shop, rather than a temporary worker.

Ling Xue also looks up, and quickly looks away. She really loved her time with Sky Yun and knew that today was her last day to finally make her move. She knew that Sky Yun would never say anything, as that is his character.

Time went by and night approaches. Ling Xue slowly walks to her bedroom but turns around to Sky Yun who was lying on the couch.

“Yun, come with me…”

Sky Yun who heard her voice raised his eyebrow. He did not expect Ling Xue to call him over.

She walked towards the bedroom, and Sky Yun felt something was off. Ling Xue pulled him into the room and shut the door.

“Y-Yun, I.. I…”

She was hesitating, what happens if Sky Yun rejects her? Thoughts surfaced into her mind and she felt dizzy.

However, she couldn’t give up, today was the perfect day to finally express her love and she knew this was a risk that was necessary.

She quickly removed any negative scenarios in her mind, and looked straight at the dazed Sky Yun.

“I really, really, really like you!”

Sky Yun stood there frozen; he did not expect her to confess to him. But after quickly snapping out of his daze, he looked straight at her and sighed.

Ling Xue felt something was wrong, from her knowledge from romantic novels she has read, sighing meant rejection. She felt like crying, however…

“I like you too…”

Slightly stunned, she raised her head to see a bright smile appear on Sky Yuns’ face, she has never seen such a beautiful smile in her life. Ling Xue started to tear up and quickly hugged Sky Yun.

Sky Yun didn’t know what to do however, he wasn’t used to being hugged but after awhile of doing nothing he wrapped his arms around her back and tightened the hug.

“Yu-Yun, should we d-d- do it…”

Sky Yun widened his eyes, he was a conservative man at heart and didn’t know how to reply.

After a few minutes of staring at each other, Sky Yun removed his arms from her back and stood a few steps back.

“Listen Xue, I can only ever have sex with you if you marry me. If you do marry me, it means my life is your life, and that we shall never part…”

Ling Xue was slightly surprised to see Sky Yun reject the offer, but she felt relieved anyways. It meant that Sky Yun truly respects her.

“Th-then... would you marry me now?”

Sky Yuns’ mind completely went blank.

“Why?”

Sky Yun asked, Ling Xue looked at him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Yun, I am turning 25 soon, and I haven’t even had a lover once in my life, and I truly believe that you are the one for me in my life.”

Sky Yun listened to the explanation, although in his mind it didn’t make sense at all. He did feel the same way, regarding her, being the only woman that has slightly opened his heart.

“Are you truly ready to accept me as a husband, rather than starting out as boyfriend and girlfriend. If one day you felt like both of us aren’t working out, you’ll have to go throu- “

“We will work out, because I shall never love another man in my life except you. The days of working together, the day you saved me, the daily phone calls with you asking if I am good, it really made me love you.”

Ling Xue interrupted Sky Yun and loudly confessed that she loves him again. In Sky Yun’s mind, this situation is so mad that he does not know how to respond.

“Will you, Ling Xue, marry me?”

Sky Yun bent his knee and looked up towards the girl in front of him, Ling Xue looked at the usual cold and apathetic man who now has a smile on his face in front of her.

“I do!!”

Today has been a crazy one for her, from friends to lifetime partners, now she has become the wife of Sky Yun, the man she has crushed on for months.

Ling Xue jumped into his arms and kissed him. Sky Yun was stunned from the sudden action and picked her up and took her to the bed.

After hours of continuous battling in the bed, Sky Yun lays down with Ling Xue who has her arm on top of Sky Yun’s torso.

“Tomorrow, before you leave, you wish to tell your father or do we go to the registration office?”

Sky Yun asked, although in a normal marriage, you should go through asking the family first, he felt that this relationship advanced way too quickly and it might strain the relationship between him and his father-in-law.

“Hmm, we should first become married officially, and then I will tell him that I forced you to marry me haha!”

Ling Xue was really overjoyed, she finally has become the wife of the man she loves. Although them advancing the relationship this quickly is very weird, she knew that this was the right choice.

Sky Yun looked at his new wife, who he had finally accepted that he loves her only a few days ago.

She placed her hand over Sky Yun’s body which was filled with cuts, gunshot wounds and scars from his years of being a mercenary.

She then slowly moved her hands towards his neck with the tattoo ‘Alone in the dark world’ was written, she then looked at Sky Yun who was looking up at the ceiling.

“Yun, I really want to know, who are you really…”

Sky Yun looked at her, knowing that it was the perfect time to tell her.

Tell her the story of how he became the man he is now.

 

 

9