Chapter 21
273 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapters released every Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Saturday!
AUTHOR NOTE: 
Chapter 21 is here! Sorry for not releasing it on Saturday, we are really busy as it was Easter.
Thank You!
ryder, hokori, igor, poseidon, eddiesekai (PLUTO TEAM)


The Warning
DING~

“H-hey brother Yun…”

The following day after the old man visited, Chen Fei came to the shop in the morning. She hesitated at first, after all, yesterday shocked her completely and realised that her brother was not who she thinks he is.

When she walked, she sees Sky Yun sitting down on his usual chair, book in hand without greeting her back. At first, she felt angry but after awhile she realised that it is how he is as a person.

Sky Yun looked up, and placed his book on the counter and stared at Chen Fei. Chen Fei felt uncomfortable, the stare he is giving her is different to how he was yesterday.

“Fei, you are not going to the ball.”

Sky Yun then grabbed his book and continued to read as if the conversation never happened, but Chen Fei raised her eyebrow as she didn’t understand what he meant.

“What do you mean, I have to go. This concerns the Chen Fami- “

Sky Yun looked into her eyes once more, Chen Fei felt her bones shiver and her legs wobble. She felt frightened.

“Oho, the Chen Family? You want to know a secret that I found out?”

He started to chuckle coldly as he stood up slowly. Chen Fei then sat down on the chair and started to breathe heavily; she has never seen her brother act like this.

“I just got word that the Chen Family is selling you off like a fucking slut to the Triad in order to gain a good impression. So tell me, this is the sort of family you chose to be a part of?”

Chen Fei didn’t believe anything Sky Yun had just said, selling her off? She believed that her father wouldn’t do such a thing to her.

She looked at Sky Yun, ignoring the dark atmosphere surrounding the room and stood up with a disgusted expression on her face.

Sky Yun sighed and removed the killing intent he had displayed. He can’t prove to the girl who loves her family that they do not care about her at all.

‘She will soon find out the truth, then I’ll save her. Fuck me, the Triad will really be annoying in the future’.

He wasn’t scared of the Triad, in fact, he once killed a whole corporation, which was easily more powerful than the Triad, by himself during a mission in South Africa.

His plan was for Chen Fei to go with the Chen Family’s plot, and save her by killing off the Triad head in secret.

Seeing Chen Fei leave the café, the day was the same as usual. Customers came and ordered and Sky Yun continued to read his book in silence.

The charity ball will happen in 3 weeks’ time, which is good for Sky Yun as tomorrow, he shall go to his post as instructor of the Chinese army.

He had received a package with his uniform and a manual. The manual contained simple knowledge, including what he must teach to the troop and also what would happen if a situation arrived.

 

The next day, he closed his shop with a sign saying ‘closed for the month’ and prepared his suitcase for the journey to the camp.

After a few hours of travelling to the camp, he finally arrived at the gate which had 2 men standing guard with guns in their hand.

“HALT! State your business.”

One of the guards saw Sky Yun walking towards the gate and halted him, Sky Yun was tired and couldn’t be bothered to respond so he just took out his pass which was given to him through package.

The guards looked at the pass, and scoffed.

“This could be forgery, how could someone as young as you have a pass with the highest authority?”

The guard didn’t buy the fact that a young man that looked like he was in his mid to late twenties had the authority to visit the camp with the highest authority which had the same power as a general was able to have.

Sky Yun was fed up, the journey was already tiring yet he was in this situation. He then just walked passed the guard.

“Where the fuck do you think you are going?”
The guard rushed up trying to subdue Sky Yun, but that was a mistake.

Sky Yun reacted with a spinning roundhouse kick out of nowhere which hit the guards head. The guard then dropped to the ground unconscious and the 2nd guard who was his partner rang a bell.

“What is going on?”
The guard who saw the man walking to him saluted with a stiff motion.

“General Wu sir! This man came in with a pass we suspected to be forgery, and then kicked the guard who was trying to subdue the imposter!”

General Wu turned and saw Sky Yun who had a cold expression on his face. He realised that the situation had caused Sky Yun to be annoyed and sighed.

“Sorry, Instructor Sky Yun. We did not expect our guards to not accept you through the gates although I was the one who prepared the pass.”

The guard who had heard that stood there with a dumbfounded expression on his face.

Sky Yun, who heard General Wu’s apology, turned around and walked into the camp.

General Wu who saw this, quickly followed on. He turned around and gazed at the guard and mouthed ‘see me later’.

“So, Instructor Yun. Let me direct you to the living quarters and get you settled.”

General Wu then walked towards the living quarters which was a huge apartment-complex type building.

They walked inside, and went to the highest floor, where all the generals were placed.

Many of the soldiers glanced at Sky Yun, who was being led by the general who was very respectful which caused a slight uproar.

“Yo, do you see that young guy being treated respectfully by General Wu?”
“Yeah, he looks weak as fuck though hahaha”
“Hahaha, true true…”

A few of the soldiers mocked the young man, not because of hate but merely jealously as the soldiers don’t get to be treated well by the generals.

 

“Here is your living quarters, Instructor Yun. Tomorrow will be your first day on the job, so I’ll come and take you to the yard where we train the troops. Now, will you excuse me…”

General Wu walked out of the room and Sky Yun threw his suitcase on the ground and jumped to the king-sized bed.

He closed his eyes; he wasn’t tired physically but after the old man had told him about the Chen Family’s plot caused him to feel a headache.

But he knew that the charity ball will be the end of the Triad, as he planned to eliminate any threat towards his sister at all cost.

He removed every thought of the issue, and focused on the task of training the troops. This was the first time he has ever trained anyone, although unwilling to do so he wanted to keep the title in order to have some influence in China.


7