001 : Deflowered
27.2k 14 212
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pa pa pa!

Bam! And his chrysanthemum was suddenly broken! The story has just started but the main character is already deflowered! Okay people, the soap have been dropped. Go away, go away, there's nothing fun happening here. Somebody crossed the line without calling the police. Just goddamit!

Lin Mian Mian woke up from what seems to be an eternal sleep. The sleeping beauty fluttered his eyes open just to be welcomed by the dim surroundings and a low moaning of a man. Oh, it was still dark outside. The sun has not risen yet. Work starts at nine in the morning so he can still have enough of sleep. Lin Mian Mian did not think twice and let his temptation to go back to sleep-

Huh? A man moaning? There's a man moaning? Inside his room?

Before Lin Mian Mian can check if such thing does exist, he was attacked by the cock- the cookie monster. Two large hands wandered around his body with an amazing touch arousing the very cell responsible for reproduction. One slimy tongue started licking the lobe of his ears making all the hairs of his body to stand up - and also that one junior down there with a second demotion.

The kisses became bites, nibbling the soft cartilage to red. Lin Mian Mian can't help but to moan and shiver from the touches. The man seems to enjoy his reaction as the kisses went down trailing the line of his neck and throat biting and sucking in a precise attention. One of the hands found a pair of perking hills on his chest and started teasing it.

"Ahnnn..." Lin Mian Mian almost bit his tongue. The pleasure is too much to contain.

The man ceased the kissing and hovered over to see the face of Lin Mian Mian as he gathers puffs of air. His eyes are misty; strands of hair are sticking to his sweaty face. The slightly parted lips are wet with saliva shining like a silver light. The man wanted to taste it, to lick it clean, enter the mouth without restriction. But he decided to focus on watching the seductive face of his wife for a while especially that red dot that look like a beauty mark below his left eye.

He leaned closer to lick unto that red mark. This person is his possession now. This red dot serves as the sign of his ability to give birth. He will copulate with this person and fill him full until all he can do is to give birth to their babies that they will both cherish forever.

Lin Mian Mian calmed down a bit when the stranger stopped kissing him. His chest is still heaving from the intense pleasure with his lungs almost wheezing as if he ran a hundred kilometers for hours. He tried blinking his eyes to remove the water forming and see who is this person assualting him. It could have been good if the other person doing it is a beautiful woman with large boobbies. Yet it was a man-

He was getting hard because of a man ah! Lin Mian Mian gained his consciousness and is planning to push the stranger away and fight him. What the hell is he doing licking and biting him in an intimate way. Did this guy got lost and thought that he is his wife? Is he drunk? Lin Mian Mian ignored those questions raising both of his hand to slap the man away. But instead...

Instead, he uses both hands to wrap around the stranger's neck for support. Suddenly, he was lifted up without warning making him do the reflex of clinging to the man like a koala. Both of his legs locked to the man's waist as he hugs him as if he depended his whole life to this person. The stranger chuckled; breathing warm air to his ears and deliberately bit it!

"What are you- ahn~"

Lin Mian Mian can't see anything from the dark but he can still tell what position the two of them are doing. The stranger sat down with Lin Mian Mian straddling on his legs. If ever Lin Mian Mian will let go, he will be sprawled out to the bed with both of his legs parted showing his standing junior that has been leaking juices since earlier. His thighs are on the sides of the man being held tightly so he won't be able to close it.

So don't let go! No matter what, don't show your first base! But why the hell is he releasing juices? His junior is leaking but his back is also wet. Huh? Why is it getting wet? Is he having diarrea?

"It's still tight," the man whispered hoarsely on his ears with one finger slowly plugging his exit. "We've done it twice earlier yet you are still tight. What a slut."

Lin Mian Mian moaned from the sudden weird feeling entering his exits. It was only one digit digging deep searching for something. He unconsciously contracted wanting to remove that annoying finger but one slap in the butt made the wife shut up. Lin Mian Mian suddenly became weak as he dejectedly rested to the crook of the stranger's neck.

That's more I like it, the man thought as he tried distracting Lin Mian Mian by kissing his neck again. His one free hand motioned to the front touching the left out junior surprising Lin Mian Mian witless. He hissed, biting the stranger's shoulder as his retaliation. This only made the man excited, still slapped his wife's butt to train him.

One became two, and two became three, the uncomfortable feeling suddenly became pleasurable. Lin Mian Mian who is a twenty-three year old virgin indulged to the carnal temptation and started rocking. The stranger is teasing him by slowly moving his hand up and down making Lin Mian Mian mad. He wanted it fast, quickly, make him release his milk. Why is this person making things difficult to him?

Lin Mian Mian pushed the stranger and smacked their lips without restrains. The man was surprised when this person whom he knows as overly timid to suddenly lead the kiss. Lin Mian Mian's kisses are sloppy and clumsy due to his inexperienced years as a virgin. This could have been his first kiss.

"Don't be hasty..." the stranger hissed when they parted from the kiss. "We have all the night."

The finger that was inserted found a round spot. Lin Mian Mian flinched, sparks forming on his eyes. It was dark but why is it that he can see the stranger's face clearly? The man is smirking, his eyebrows rose in affirmation. Lin Mian Mian almost wanted to punch that smug but the good-looking face of the stranger only made him stupid.

Why... who is this handsome man ah?

"Found it," he announced.

So cocky! This person is so - ahn~~

Lin Mian Mian almost tears up when the stranger started thrusting his finger on the same spot. He started moaning non-stop, his voice crying between low and high pitch resounding a musical piece. Lin Mian Mian tried stuffing his mouth but the stranger confiscated both of his hands and placed it on his throbbing member. Shit, I'm not small myself but why is his so big?

"Let's do it, babe. Time to make babies," the stranger withdrawn his fingers leaving a wide gap to the exit.

Lin Mian Mian hissed from the sudden emptiness. Then, in a slam, it was suddenly filled to the brim. The mighty wall of the warrior that was protected for the hundreds of years was destroyed by a single bulldozer that did not stop slamming until creaks started to appear - until the wall fell down and the people started waving the white flag to forfeit the battle. Yet, that certain man did not stop.

Ah, you provoked the gods. It won't be stopped! The second law of motion did not apply on this part! Help! Help!

Lin Mian Mian started crying as the man ruthlessly thrusts his colossal titan repeatedly in a very fast motion invisible to the eye. The friction caused a wound to appear staining the white sheets below them red. Lin Mian Mian already prayed his prayers towards his ancestors hoping that he won't be divided into pieces after this session.

The man groaned as ecstasy reached his head. He never felt this kind of feeling before. This is not his first time doing it with Mian Mian. Actually, earlier, they made it twice. Lin Mian Mian was almost passive and gentle when they are doing it. But what happened now? Why it is feels like this is still the first time? The tightness drove him crazy making him pound more like a rabbit that has been abstaining for a million of years.

Lin Mian Mian cried his pleas but the stranger never listened. He dug his nails to the stranger's back bearing scratches. Shit, this is too intense for the first time. He never thought that the day would come that he will die from too much pleasure. That spot was mercilessly being thrusted making his stomach feel weird.

"Ahn.. mnn~~ ... weird... ahn... it's weird... sto-..." Lin Mian Mian said in between gasps, sob, and moan. The man only smiled and kissed him.

Then, the canon was refilled with bullets. Both of them can feel it coming. Lin Mian Mian held to the anchor tightly as the stranger hastens the thrust. With one push, the fluid flowed flawlessly entering the canals of the excretory. Lin Mian Mian almost shivered from the sudden pleasure as he also came, feeling his front hot while his back is scalding. The man ceased the harsh pounding and only moved slightly to push the liquid inside.

Two figures connected on the below panted as they gathered the air they lost through the exercise. Lin Mian Mian became limp as he weakly let go of his clutch and fell down to the bed letting the afterglow subside. White sticky fluid was dripping from his junior while some of it was sprayed on his navel and to the stranger's chest. By just looking at his misty eyes, the stranger can see that Lin Mian Mian must have reached heaven already.

He loomed over to do another kiss. It was simple and sweet, just to compliment the after taste. Lin Mian Mian accepted the offer because he was already drowned by the pleasure and by the thought that he was bended. Yes, he never thought that he was bent. By just doing it on the back for the first time, he knows he can no longer go back.

Goodbye future descendants.

"That was good, baby," the man said with his magnetic voice. "It seems like you enjoyed it very much."

Lin Mian Mian could only look at the shadowed figure with a forced smirk. This bastard... he don't know who he is but he has the talent on bed ah. But pity he bed a man not a woman. You should apologize to your ancestors for harassing a man.

Well, he already spent the night and he was tired. Lin Mian Mian thought that he would be able to sleep for a month to compensate the strength that was taken from him. However, before he could fall asleep, the bastard man started thrusting again. He thought that he was only trying to remove it but the man hit that spot again making Lin Mian Mian's junior to stand again.

What the-

The man saw the reaction and chuckled. He snuggled to Lin Mian Mian's neck and grazed his teeth to the supple white skin that has been blushing since earlier. The taste of his sweat is also good he's addicted to it.

"Did I not say that we have the whole night? Don't tell me you forgot it baby?" The man said.

And on that night, the twenty-three year old virgin who thought that he reached the peak of pleasure once again engaged to a wild exercise that brought him to hell. The cock - the cookie monster is really a monster ah. Lin Mian Mian, who died from a car crash, did not notice that he transmigrated to a world because on the very first second he transmigrated he was assaulted. And the flower that he tended well is now been stolen.

212