002 : The Transmigrator Realizes That He Transmigrated
20.8k 12 173
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the second time, Lin Mian Mian woke up from what seems to be an eternal sleep. But this time when the sleeping beauty fluttered his eyes opened he was welcomed by a bright and comfortable sunlight. The large window beside him is open, letting the fresh breeze of morning to enter, the air smelling grass and dew. It was very comfortable. The angelic face of Lin Mian Mian smiled gently.

Ah~~ How nice ah. He wanted to stay in bed for the whole day today. The warm feeling of the quilt covering his naked body is very refreshing. He remembered those good old days when he was still young, his mother letting him sleeps like forever. It was making his heart bloom in nostalgia.

But yeah, every happiness has its own end. Because Lin Mian Mian knows the reason why he wanted to stay in bed today. Aside from breathing and opening his eyes, any other movements would become invalid knowing that he will surely break like a jengga tower ready to collapse. The pain will surely start piercing his body from his underground known as Uranus going all dominoes to the every part of his body.

Ha, ha, ha, even laughing is painful ah.

He wondered what kind of grave sin his ancestors had done to bring him in such a state. Not only he crossed the line of the forbidden, he actually enjoyed it all throughout the night! His family didn't sign him up for this!

But oh well, what can he do anyway? If putting the paste of toothpaste back to the tube is easy then accepting that he is bent would be nothing less hard. He sighed deeply, closing his eyes again to accept the reality. His junior will surely not stand up if the one stimulating him doesn't have a junior to persuade him. Time to give up, Lin Mian Mian accepted defeat.

The third time he opened his eyes, Lin Mian Mian understood everything.

Aside from the fact that he was 'unintentionally' deflowered, another fact came into his mind. He did not notice it last night because everything was glittered with lust and carnal desires, but Lin Mian Mian is fully aware that he transmigrated. His memory about his death is one point, another would be the memories that he earned from somebody.

Another reason why he didn't want to get up from the bed is that his head is buzzing with razor sharp yelling tinnitus. A lifetime worth of memories that are compressed in a minute detail was injected to his brain filling his neurons full with various information in seconds. The pain is too much; it is as if his head was being drilled with holes, inserting the open caverns with red army ants and termites to eat his brain. Lin Mian Mian inhaled sharp breaths of pain as he calmly let the things flow.

It only took a minute for all the information to process.

Lin Mian Mian was transferred to a body of a person who shares the same namesake. The original Lin Mian Mian is living in a world where there are three genders existing: the female, male, and gers. Gers are males that have the ability to conceive a child. To distinguish males from gers, gers have this red marking called as cinnabar. A cinnabar can be round or spotted, usually found in obvious places like the face, neck, or on the wrists.

The purpose of the cinnabar is to represent the ger's ability to conceive a child. Dark colored cinnabar means high fertility rate, almost conceiving a child after doing the deed once. While faint colored cinnabars means a lower rate, has the ability to carry a child but the times of doing the deed should be many.

The original Lin Mian Mian has a pink cinnabar found on the lower left eye that looks like a beauty mark. The placing of the cinnabar is almost the same with Lin Mian Mian's mole on the same spot. It was pink, not too dark, not too light, meaning that the original Lin Mian Mian is an average ger. Maybe that's the reason why he was done many times last night.

Speaking of last night, that person who ruthlessly destroyed his lower black is none other than the Great Emperor Yan JinLong. To why he was suddenly acquainted with the man, the story went like this.

Emperor Yan JinLong has a group of close confidants and one of them is the Great General of the North, General Lin ZhaoJun. General Lin is an old man of sixties that served the old emperor and the new regent. He is one of the most profiled high-ranking generals, owning a thousand of men that can go to war anytime. It was rumored that the force and warriors under the supervision of General Lin is powerful enough to overthrow the palace whenever he wanted.

But General Lin holds no such kind of ambition. All he wanted to do in his life is to take good care of his only son Lin Mian Mian and fight for his country. General Lin spoiled the original Lin Mian Mian so much. Aside from giving him the most luxurious quarters, the general often send high quality clothes for the boy to dress up, send carts of high grade fruits especially peaches that is his son's favorite,

Because Lin Mian Mian is a ger, the general also did not allow his child to touch any weapons and learn martial arts. Instead, the education Lin Mian Mian received is the same with those pampered maladies where they will learn etiquette, arts, calligraphy, and whatnot. He is quite skilled and talented that any male wouls say that he is already a perfect wife in the making. Lin Mian Mian's frail and delicate body made the people to pamper him more. However, Lin Mian Mian did not grow up arrogant but an elegant and sophisticated ger.

Lin Mian Mian could not help but to smirk. The original owner of the body is too weak that obviously it would collapse after being done by that cock- cookie monster.

A war erupted on the borders and the Emperor with his best generals went to fight on the front lines. General Lin was killed while protecting the emperor, one stab on his heart and the old man died in honor. The soldiers who liked the general so much was suddenly injected with chicken blood, not fearing death to seek revenge for their master. The Emperor and the warriors returned to the palace with the heads of the enemies, and the coffin of the great general.

The whole nation mourned for the death of General Lin. The most affected of all is Lin Mian Mian who cried three days and three nights before collapsing. The servants are very sad and worried with their young master. Lin Mian Mian is a direct heir of the Lin family, however, he is very weak to seat as the head. What they needed is a husband that will take over the family, and on the same time protect the little Mian Mian from any danger.

That's when a royal decree was sent to the Lin Household. Before General Lin ZhaoJun died on the war, he received a premonition that he will never be able to return back after his last fight. With his one son in mind, the general confided with the emperor and created a contract. If ever the premonition is right, after Lin Mian Mian mourned the death of his father, he will be brought inside the palace to join the harem. He will serve as the thirteenth concubine and give heirs to the Emperor.

The contract will only be void if the General can come back home safe.

Lin Mian Mian wanted to curse his ancestors. This bastard cock- cookie monster, Emperor Yan JinLong, is the historical representation of an ancient fuccboi. Not only did he agree with the contract because he was indebted with General Lin, but also because he heard that Lin Mian Mian is a rare beauty.

Emperor Yan JinLong's harem is filled with beauties, ranges from dark colored skinned women to the largest plump breasts. He is known for his title [One Month-Romance] because his infatuation towards the harem members only lasts a month.

Once he caught a beauty, the emperor will immediately bring the beauty to the harem and shower that person with gifts. Every day, he would visit her chambers, give her flowers and sweet words and indulge to carnal pleasure at night. This activity will happen daily, non-stop, as if the emperor is really pursuing to the love of his life. And after the thirty days limit, Yan JinLong will ignore that person as if they did not know each other.

If he is bored with one beauty, then he will transfer to another woman. The cycle continues from the first concubine up to the twelfth. Yes, Emperor Yan JinLong currently has twelve concubines with one favored concubine each month. All in all, he has also twelve princes for the next throne, and about five princesses underneath. Still, the Emperor is not committed to bind in a single partner and has not chosen his Empress yet.

The contract is valid and the rare beautiful ger was brought inside the palace. Lin Mian Mian took the position of the thirteenth concubine and resigned to his fate. Actually, yesterday was their official wedding and the marvelous and exhausting exercise last night would be the Night of Consummation. Lin Mian Mian clicked his tongue in contempt. To think that he managed to transmigrate right just after the wedding day... What good luck ah. Why did he not die earlier then?

In the original story, the original Lin Mian Mian was unexpectedly favored by the emperor despite his light colored cinnabar. The reason must be because Lin Mian Mian is a ger and if ever he did conceive a child, the child will carry all the traits of the emperor from the appearance to the skills and intelligence. This was already proven by the scholars that are why most of the high-ranking officials would have at least one ger concubine to make sure that one of their heirs will carry their dominant trait. One more reason to add flavor to the soup is the fact that gers can only give birth to male babies.

Because of this, the fate of the original Lin Mian Mian inside the palace became miserable. The concubines realized the grave danger of this single ger because: one, he might be chosen as the empress; and two, because Lin Mian Mian is the very definition of a delicate and fragile beauty.

Lin Mian Mian and the original Lin Mian Mian have the same faces. The only difference would be that the modern Lin Mian Mian has the modern look of a man: short and clean cut hair, sturdy and healthy, and wears breifs than skirts. While the original Lin Mian Mian has this very long hair and wears very feminine clothes, is frail, and enjoys sewing and cooking than to carry swords.

To complete the image, the original Lin Mian Mian has a natural jet-black hair and caramel colored irises. His lush eyelashes would often flutter wondrously like a butterfly, perfectly complimenting his properly arched eyebrows. He has a long straight nose matching his small and pinkish supple lips. The light colored cinnabar under his left eye highlighted a wonderful charm making any man want to lick it swollen.

His posture would be common for a ger. Gers is males who are leaning towards the feminine side. Gers cannot gain any bulky muscles the male can get, nor will they grow any breasts the women have. The androgynous body they carry often makes people have the freedom to see whatever erotic body parts they have. And well, some males do prefer flat chested beings.

Going back to the story, Lin Mian Mian married the emperor under his father's wishes. After all, he loved his father so much. If his father wanted him to marry then he will marry. The Emperor was pleased and so attended the poor ger almost daily, visiting him on the chambers every night and will not do the deed once. The Original Lin Mian Mian would fall sick in every once in a while but the emperor still indulge to indecency.

However, the one-month infatuation was not completed when another commotion broke out from the borders. Just two weeks after their marriage, Emperor Yan JinLong headed out to the borders to attend his duties. He remained for a week to prepare the warriors that will be going to the war. Since General Lin is no longer here, the recruitment of the men took a long time. The party only departed after two weeks of preparation.

Lin Mian Mian was relieved when the emperor did not come the next day. Though, when he heard about the reason why the emperor is missing in action, he was worried, suddenly remembering his father's death. Lin Mian Mian knows how hard it is to rule a huge country so he performed his responsibility as a wife by cooking the emperor's meals daily and bringing him a change of clothes.

Though, most of that time, he was ignored by the man and sometimes was scolded by the other officials. He stopped going to his study and remained to his chambers, feeling the small freedom that he has...

No, as long as Lin Mian Mian stays in the harem he will never reach his freedom.

After witnessing the way the emperor treated Lin Mian Mian differently, the concubines noticed the real danger. Ger can only give birth to sons. If the emperor wishes, he can get more sons to Lin Mian Mian in a high grade considering that the dominant trait would belong to the emperor. This reality scared them witless leading to the whole harem to create a devious plan.

The original Lin Mian Mian is kind to people especially those who are also kind to him. After the emperor left, some of the concubines decided to meet with Lin Mian Mian and befriended him. They would invite him to drink some tea and chat, or play some board games. Lin Mian Mian was delighted. He wondered if this is the feeling of having a sibling. He started calling the concubines as his sisters and treated them like a family. Little did he know that he was slowly being poisoned by a drug.

The drug has no effect after drinking it once, but if taken so long might cause infertility and death. Lin Mian Mian has been drinking this drug in a high dosage, decreasing his fertility rate every day causing his cinnabar to fade in a fast pace. It only took him two months before his cinnabar has gone its color.

The emperor is out for three months, so when he came back he was surprised to see Lin Mian Mian colorless. Raged, he kicked and abused the delicate boy almost raping him for a week because of anger. Of course, when Lin Mian Mian noticed his mistake it was already too late. He could only do nothing than to submit and cry alone on his chambers when the emperor is having fun with the other concubines.

The original Lin Mian Mian is really pitiful. Even the Empress Dowager was very sorry for him. He can no longer conceive a child so he should be exiled from the harem. But due to his father's dying will, the emperor cannot let him go and decided to just let him live inside the palace. The Emperor did not see him again, not until after five years when they heard that the beautiful jade Lin has committed suicide.

Lin Mian Mian could not help but to squeeze his eyes shut to not let the tears fall.

The original Lin Mian Mian indeed faced such a cruel fate. The naive boy has done nothing wrong to create trouble. Actually, he is very kind to people specially to those who are poor. When his father is away, Lin Mian Mian would take time to look around the city to help people. He will feed those beggars on the streets, play with the orphans, and give free medical treatments to the sick. His always smiling face and golden heart is very refreshing to look at especially in this world filled with disgusting filth and madness.

He is a white lotus dumped to the worst muddy lake.

In those five years, Lin Mian Mian spent his days alone. The love of the emperor is already gone and he no longer wishes to meet him again. To tell the truth, Lin Mian Mian might have developed some feelings to the emperor. The only problem is that the seed that was planted was not tended well it ended up rotten. The love that he thought would bloom someday became anger, then hate, until everything is numb.

He realized that he did not need the emperor anymore. Who cares about that man? Let him do whatever things he wanted, let he be drowned to displeasure and mortal hate. Lin Mian Mian might be kind but he is still a human, not saint. If gods can get angry, why he is not?

Every day, the poor boy would cry and dry his tears while caressing his own stomach. His eyes are dead, looking away in an eternal daze; yet, this melancholic image brought a solemn beauty despite the sadness it contains. One thing that Lin Mian Mian will regret in his whole life is his inability to give birth.

He no longer needed the emperor, but at least he could have given him a child. One child is enough to fill his heart with happiness. A child is a treasure that every human wished to have, even his father who is a cold and grumpy old man softened when he met his first born child. Lin Mian Mian will forever treasure the gift of life, not caring if he is favored, or rich, or poor. A child could have been born in his stomach... yet...

They took it from him.

He blamed his very trusting nature. If Lin Mian Mian noticed the schemes beforehand, he could have avoided being infertile and left the palace. He doesn't care if the emperor will exile him, actually, he might like that idea of travelling to the wilderness, meeting new people, and maybe fall in love with a man that will give him pure love. Or if the emperor chooses to execute him...

It's better to be dead than to be lonely.

Day by day, the loneliness filled his heart. And that fifth year where he could no longer take it, Lin Mian Mian uttered a curse. He asked his ancestors for forgiveness of killing himself. The beautiful jade Lin died in such a beautiful yet sad manner that most of the maids and eunuch serving around him also committed suicide to follow their young master to the next life.

All he wanted is to be happy.

"This is the world where the weak is being trampled by the strong," he mocked.

Whatever reason why Lin Mian Mian transmigrated to this world, he was thankful to be given another chance to live. Also, he feels like it is the original Lin Mian Mian's way of seeking revenge to those people who hurt him. Now that he was occupying this body, he will make sure that the harem and the Emperor will face the wrath of the weak. He will show them what a weak person can do once it hits the limit.

Oh poor Lin Mian Mian, if only he was not given to the emperor he could have earned a good life. Though, he can't blame his father. It's just that Lin Mian Mian is too weak from the schemes of those green tea bitches. He needs to act like Lin Mian Mian for the meantime but it can slowly change. Overtime, he will plant the seeds of revenge. And once it grows up, he will lit it with fire. Once everything is settled, he will run away and settle. He will live his life simply away from the palace schemes.

Lin Mian Mian sighed in satisfaction as he plotted the plan on his brain. Maybe due to the sad memories and the pain of his body, the sleeping beauty closed his eyes again to sleep.

173