003 : Rebirth Of The Servants
17.6k 6 149
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the servants followed Lin Mian Mian to his deathbed, they vowed to serve the young master until the next life. If they will be given another chance, they will help the thirteenth concubine to escape the palace and live a happy life. They don't care whatever punishments that stupid emperor will give them as long as Lin Mian Mian can be happy. They are contented to know that he is safe and away from danger.

These wishes created a strong rift to the time causing their rebirth.

The first one who rebirthed is Lu Mao. He is a nine-year-old brat who served under the Lin family since he was five. When General Lin died, he was assigned to accompany Lin Mian Mian to the palace.

Lu Mao respected his master very much. Lin Mian Mian treated him as his son, making him accompany him when he eat or help him take some bath. Lu Mao is still so young and Lin Mian Mian is very fond of having kids around him. Lu Mao liked Lin Mian Mian very much that he vowed to protect his master until he gets married and have kids. He will serve the young masters and treat them like how Lin Mian Mian treated him.

It's just that he didn't expect that Lin Mian Mian would actually commit suicide.

As the closest confidant, Lu Mao knows the dreams of his beautiful young master. He might look weak and clumsy but Lin Mian Mian wanted to join the army if only he was born as male and did not have a frail body. He wanted to travel the world, meet a lot of people, marry his love and have a child. Lu Mao even helped him choose some baby names in advance.

His master is a very kind person. Why did they hurt him?

After seeing the cold pale body of Lin Mian Mian, Lu Mao followed. He carved on his heart that once he would become a viscous ghost he will take revenge for his young master. But instead, the fifteen year old teenager was given a rebirth, waking up to his nine year old self again.

The moment he opened his eyes, he was so shocked that he did not know what to do. Gaining a nine-year-old body after growing up is weird after all. While he was busy touching his self, he remembered his young master. He asked the eunuchs around him the year and the date. The moment he heard the answer, Lu Mao can't help but to widen his eyes in fear.

He dashed like a mad bull towards the chambers of Lin Mian Mian. By just knowing the date today, Lu Mao can guess that it's been a day after the wedding ceremony of Lin Mian Mian and Emperor Yan JinLong. And if things happened the way they do, his young master have been on the bed with a punctured body. He can still remember those red marks. By just thinking of it makes him shiver on fear!

On his way, a group of people suddenly bumped on him. The clash is too strong that they all fell down to the ground. It was Lu Mao who stood up first, cursing the people who bumped him. But when he saw their faces, names of the closest people emerged on his brain recognizing the identities of the servants.

"Mao Mao!" One of the girls who is only a year older shrieked. Her name is Zhao Yue, one of the three chamber maids chosen to look out for the thirteenth concubine.

"Yue Yue? Ah, why is the lady in a hurry? Is there anything wrong?" Lu Mao asked. He didn't know that the other person also rebirthed.

"Um... I'm going to check Master Lin. I am worried about him," Yue said.

"To check Master Lin?" Lu Mao wondered why the lady said it. But an idea struck him. "Don't tell me you..."

All the three maids nodded in unison. They somehow realized the deal they created with fate. Lu Mao is both surprised and happy. If he was alone, he can still take Lin Mian Mian away from the palace though it will take some time and careful planning. But if there are other people who have the same objective of saving the young master then the planning and execution will become easier. The more the merrier!

The four people no longer linger about the past and hurriedly went inside the chambers where they saw their young master lightly sleeping. The three young maids plus the eunuch could not help but to tremble. Seeing their young master well and alive, they could not contain the happiness inside their hearts! Lu Mao wanted to hug his young master, wanting to hear if he really has the heartbeat. But a sudden noise from the door made the four kids jump.

"Young master Lin, Young master Lin!" A lean twelve-year-old guy yelled on the door frame.

"Shhh!" The four kids quickly kicked the soldier out the door. Lu Mao tackled the guy out while the girls kicked on the side. The poor soldier named as Fu Xing cried in pain as the toddlers played guns and robber with him.

"Hey, hey, got off- ouch! What is that kick for?" Fu Xing asked the very boy who has the nerve to tackle him and even straddled on his stomach. The little ladies stopped but Lu Mao did not.

"The young master is sleeping. Can't you see? After rebirth, your mouth is still so loud!" Lu Mao reprimanded.

"M-mao?" Fu Xing was a bit in daze but to see Lu Mao alive made his eyes wet. He could not help but to reach out and hug him tightly. "Shit, how dare you kill yourself first without me?"

"Get off!" Now it was Lu Mao's time to push him away.

The three chambermaids watched with popcorns and black shades as the two young boys filled with testosterones are doing a wrestling match. These two lovers... ah, they both killed themselves after Lin Mian Mian. Never thought that they will be together again ah. Life is so bliss~~ they never thought they could see this fluffy thing again.

[The ancient fujoshis ha ha ha]

"Xiao Mao? Xiao Yue?" A weak voice called out from the room.

The five kids scrambled when they heard the call. They quickly surrounded the beautiful jade Lin. Lu Mao is Lin Mian Mian's personal eunuch so he's the one who took the closer position. When he saw Lin Mian Mian's eyes opening and closing, his eyes swelled up. Lin Mian Mian who saw the reaction was surprised.

Why is this little boy crying?

Lin Mian Mian did not know that the servants experienced rebirth. He only recalled the memories of the original Lin Mian Mian and soothed the boy calmly. He reaches out his creamy white skin and patted the small boy gently. He showed a smile, exhibiting his complete white teeth.

"Why is Xiao Mao crying? Did anyone hurt you?" Lin Mian Mian's voice is so gentle and soothing. It made the boy wanted to cry more. Even the maids and the young soldier have their eyes wet.

Lin Mian Mian frowned. The way these kids look at him, it is as if they are in a funeral. He tried pushing himself up to sit when the pain on his back pinned him down. Lu Mao panicked when he saw the pain-stricken face of his master.

"Young Master, you should not exhaust yourself. After all, you just have a hard night," Lu Mao said grievingly. Shit, why did he come too late? It would be good if he rebirthed before the marriage ceremony.

Ha ha, Lin Mian Mian also thought the same.

"Don't worry; this master can endure the pain. I am just worried why you are crying? Did anyone bully you? Xiao Yue, why are there tears in your eyes?"

Lin Mian Mian tried to copy the gentle talk. But man, this is very exhausting. Lin Mian Mian is a talkative guy that could rap one thousand words per second and win the world's fastest talker. Talking slowly and gently almost made his tongue numb. Plus, the o' so delicate and fragile expression of the original Lin Mian Mian can break all the muscles of his face. He even has to show a very worried expression just to emphasize his sincerity.

"Help this master to sit up," he said.

Lu Mao and Fu Xing on the other side helped the fragile being to sit up. Lu Mao placed a large pillow to the headboard so his master can just lean on. Lin Mian Mian is still naked so obviously, the moment the quilt was lifted for a while, the red marks and bites on his beck and chest became visible. They even caught a a red mark staining the red sheets.

Lin Mian Mian quickly pulled up the quilt to cover his body again. He never thought that they did it so passionately last night that he would be having strawberries on his skin. He had never seen such disaster before making his face blush from embarrassment. But the kids who surrounded him thought otherwise. Lu Mao's face especially darkened and barked at Fu Xing.

"You go get some medicine. Help Ning Ning, Luli, and Yue prepare it."

Fu Xing nodded and the four figures rushed to the kitchen. Lu Mao placed another pillow on the sides of the headboard to ease the comfort of Lin Mian Mian as he lean on it. Lin Mian Mian can still feel the pain but at least it subsided after a few hours of sleep. Lu Mao helped him tuck in and ran to the wardrobe to take some clothes. He even yelled to the kitchen to get some basin with warm water and a towel.

Lin Mian Mian recalled that these servants are those who did not think twice to follow him up to the next life. Especially, Lu Mao who fought with the other concubines when he heard that his master was drugged. Lu Mao treated Lin Mian Mian as his mother so he was very protective. While the chambermaids, Yue, Luli, and Ning are the people who protected Lin Mian Mian from the other maids who tried to poison their master. Fu Xing is Yan JinLong's watch eye for Lin Mian Mian but abandoned the emperor after he (YJL) raped Lin Mian Mian many times.

The five figures were fast on their feet. They returned with a bowl filled with warm congee sprinkled with crushed ginseng roots, a mug of herbal medicine, and the washbasin. Lu Mao helped his master to eat the congee before drinking the medicine. When Lin Mian Mian finished drinking the gross medicine his body suddenly gained some strength. The pain on his body vanished in one go.

"Master, are you feeling all right?" Lu Mao asked.

"Master is feeling all right. What did Xiao Mao make master drink?" Lin Mian Mian did not remember this scene. Lin Mian Mian's memory is to only eat congee and go back to sleep and rest.

"Master, it's a recovery medicine. Once master drinks it he will quickly recover," Lu Mao announced happily.

"Recovery medicine? Where did you get it?" Lin Mian Mian recognized this medicine. As what he can remember, recovery medicine is not really cheap. Even his household can only carry two pills of it.

"Master doesn’t need to worry. It was provided by the palace."

Lin Mian Mian did not ask further. He was currently favored right now so normally the emperor will rain him a lot of gifts. Actually, maybe the emperor thought that Lin Mian Mian is drinking the recovery pill that's why he was indulging the ger every night. But Lin Mian Mian is so stupid in that time and did not know about it.

"Master Lin, let us help you wash up," Yue traded places with Lu Mao. "Would the master want to wash with a towel or soak in the tub?"

Lin Mian Mian thought that his body is really very sticky that wiping him clean is not enough. Also, it would be embarrassing for these kids to see the love bites on his body. The maids understand the nod Lin Mian Mian gave and have the boys fill the tub. The maids only wiped Lin Mian Mian's arms and neck especially the bites the emperor imprinted.

Zhou Ning was cleaning the long silk hair of her master when she noticed a bright red color. Zhou Ning was staring at it for a while as if lost in thoughts. The two maids who saw Zhou Ning followed her gaze. They are now looking at the cinnabar on Lin Mian Mian's lower left eye.

"What's the matter? Is there something wrong?" Lin Mian Mian asked. Don't tell me that the emperor also scratched my face?

Lu Mao and Fu Xing finished filling the tub and found the girls closing up with Lin Mian Mian. This made the two worried and asked Yue what they are doing. The maid only pointed their master's face. Lu Mao traced her hand and faced Lin Mian Mian. Lu Mao saw it and gasped.

"What's wrong," this made Lin Mian Mian gone nuts. What the hell, what is in his face? Why do they look like they've seen the ends of hell?

"Master Lin... this..."

Han Luli ran to the vanity table and took a hand held mirror. She then gave it to Lu Mao who showed it to Lin Mian Mian. A beautiful face was projected before the smooth mirror. Lin Mian Mian was surprised to see his face, yet a different face. He took the mirror from Lu Mao's hand as he brushed his cheeks.

Ah, Lin Mian Mian, may it be from the past or present, you are still good looking ah!

He traced the contours of the beautiful jade Lin until his hand found that spot where his beauty mark should be placed. However, instead of seeing the black marking of his mole, a more horrible color was imprinted. It should be said that Lin Mian Mian's face suddenly darkened from the revelation.

The previously pinkish cinnabar becomes very bloody red in color.

149