005 : The Backfire of The Good Plan
15.4k 16 148
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Emperor Yan JinLong only met the original Lin Mian Mian twice. The first time was when General Lin brought Mian Mian to the palace to hold the ceremony for his coming of age. Yan JinLong is still a crowned prince during that time attending to the duties assigned by the old emperor. The two teenagers only crossed their sights, greeted hello, and parted ways. It was short and trifling, not worth mentioning.

The second time just happened recently - on their wedding day. After mourning the death of General Lin, Lin Mian Mian was immediately brought to the palace. The emperor did not meet him, instead, he was only given a room to stay and rest. There are no formal introductions and just proceeded to the wedding the next day. The emperor has yet to see Lin Mian Mian right just before the ceremony.

To sum it up, Emperor Yan JinLong has no idea what kind of person Lin Mian Mian is, that's why Lin Mian Mian will use this advantage to slowly change his weak character.

The twilight has reached its peak. The candles are being lit. The sky started changing colors from the flaming orange to a solemn blue. The shift of the sky caused the animals to follow the biological clock, nocturnal creatures waking up while the others are just starting to sleep.

Lin Mian Mian decided to take a bath after eating his dinner. His tub was filled with warm water topped with flower petals and sweet scented herbs. Small batches of candles are placed on the edges, lighting the surroundings mildly giving off a seducing feeling. Two incense sticks are smoking on the nearby table setting the atmosphere in a calm and relaxing mood.

The thirteenth concubine, Lin Mian Mian, is soaking lazily to the water. His hair was pulled out from the edge of the tub to let the maids comb the jet black hair clean. His hand would occasionally wander on the surface of the water, catching petals on his palms then places it back to the water. Sometime, he would pitch a puddle then gently splash it to his self.

Emperor Yan JinLong was still on his way to the chambers when he smelled the mild scent of herbs. On the doorway, a eunuch and a royal guard was bowing in a kowtow, an indication that the concubine is currently taking his bath. Since no man is allowed to see the concubine's body aside from the husband, only the maids are the one who often helps the concubine to bath.

The two kids greeted the emperor. Lu Mao is about to announce the arrival of the Emperor when Yan JinLong stopped him. The eunuch hesitantly answered and returned to his kowtow position. The girls who are carefully tending the concubine noticed the man coming in. They are surprised. Lu Mao should have announced the coming of the emperor. What are those guys slacking off?

But the Emperor did not only emitted a wonderful smile but also gestured the little maids to leave. Yue and Co could not disobey and left their master. The group of little kids met on the doorway with worried faces. Though, Lu Mao reassured that their master will be okay. After all, this master after his rebirth seems to be different from the previous life.

Lin Mian Mian is still carefully splashing the water on his arms and shoulders. The scent of the herbs is really very relaxing, remembering that time when he went to a hot spring he won from the lottery. Luxuries like this only come often. He lived a poor life from his previous world. Even going to spa takes much money than his salary.

The Emperor is careful to his steps that Lin Mian Mian did not notice him coming. Lin Mian Mian is currently have his back facing the emperor, his shoulders showing shyly beneath the black hair. Yan JinLong would want to watch his wife take a bath longer, playing a little game called imagination. He had already seen the naked body of this delicate man yesterday, yet, seeing it once again did not bore him. A huge tent formed on his crotch.

What seems like forever, Lin Mian Mian decided to end his bath. He has been soaking for so long that his palms started to get wringkly. Gently pushing the flower petals, Lin Mian Mian leaned on the side of the tub and pushed his self up. His long hair covered the fine line of his vertebrae down to the two round buttocks. The Emperor who can no longer pretend hiding sucked in a hard breath.

The Concubine was surprised! The fuck- what is this cock- cookie monster doing here? He suddenly thought that everything went silent and wondered where the little girls go. And here comes he sees the ancient fuccboi in front of his eyes? And what is that? There's a huge tent on his pants-, Lin Main Mian unconsciously clenched his butt.

Though, this is his first time seeing the emperor's face clearly. He only trusted the memories of the original Lin Mian Mian to describe the face of the emperor. Yan JinLong is indeed a man who lived up to his title.

Yan JinLong is a tall man with a hunky physique. He is the type of man that looks thin with clothes but very muscular when naked. His face was formed like some heroic Greek statue with eyes sharp with grand blue irises. His eagle like brows looks very naughty when raised up complimenting the shape of his long straight nose. His lips are subtly pale with hints of red on the closer inside.

The emperor's hair is a combination of dark brown and black and is unexpectedly a bit curly. Two strand of tousled hair are flowing on each sides of his face framing his good-looking playful face. His long hair was only tied half-punctured with a golden dragon pin while the lower portion of the hair flowed freely down to his back.

Lin Mian Mian pretended to be some ol' sophisticated lady who is shy to show his body. From the eyes of Yan JinLong, Lin Mian Mian is like a maiden who was reluctant to show her body to a man, despite that man being her husband. The misty eyes of his beautiful wife wandered in circles, would occasionally look at him to the eye in small peeks. And when he realizes that he caught the eye of the emperor, he would lower his head fluttering those long eyelashes away with a tint of red drunkenness tinted on his cheeks.

This reaction is meng already. The husband could no longer control his inner desires and strides fast towards the wife. Lin Mian Mian wanted to cover his body with a towel but the emperor quickly pulled him in a tight embrace. Clenching his jaws, Yan JinLong raised the blushing face of his wife up and probed his lips open. One tongue tasted the ultimate delicacy and devoured it pleasurably.

He inspected the mouth of his wife, dashing his tongue to the caverns of his mouth. He explored the caves of the unknown and would suck in the flowing rivers. When the surroundings are not enough, he would tangle his tongue to the other, pulling and pushing it to his mouth inviting for a meal. Lin Mian Mian who was weak with pleasure indulged with the game as he fought for dominance in the mouth.

While he was busying with the mouth, the emperor's hand started wandering down to his lover's body. His calloused hand travelled from caressing the slender neck, feeling the collarbones meant for his eating. Then, he swept pass to the two mountain peaks that made Lin Mian Mian arched his body forward. Yan JinLong liked how Lin Mian Mian arched his body; it is as if he is completely submitting his self to the man.

He played with his pink nipples, rubbing them and squeezing them, tenderly at the start ending with a pinch. Lin Mian Mian flinches every time he feels the pain after the gentle rub. One hand decided to travel on his back tracing the backbone from the flesh neck down to the hips. This sensation rose his already heightened pleasure collapsing down on his knees. Yan JinLong skillfully caught his wife.

The emperor pulled out from the kiss when Lin Mian Mian started to suffocate. A silver line of saliva created a bridge as they parted; Lin Mian Mian's lips glistened in a swelling red cherry. Yan JinLong did not let go of the moment and licked the saliva clean, stealing quick kisses as he carried the wife towards the bed.

The night of consummation just happened the other night but Yan JinLong desires has not yet satiated. He carefully placed down the delicate figure on the white sheets; Lin Mian Mian tried hiding by slightly covering some of his private parts with the quilt. The emperor chuckled with his wife's useless efforts as he grabbed both knees and pried them apart.

Lin Mian Mian hissed with the sudden cold hitting his junior. As expected, his junior is already standing by just seeing another junior hyping up. Lin Mian Mian wanted to cover his face with embarrassment, wanting to kowtow a hundred times before his ancestors for suddenly straying away from the straight path.

The emperor licked his lips by just seeing the pink junior who seems to look shy like Lin Mian Mian. He pulled his pants down and showed his colossal titan hoping that the shy junior would not be scared to see it. Lin Mian Mian saw it and is really scared witless!

Fuck- he inserted that object to my flower? Lin Mian Mian only touched this scalding object last night never seeing the actual size. Now that his sight is clear and the light is bright that he can see what object destroyed his wall. His wall will really get destroyed ah! With that size, he wondered how many concubines could not get up after the night of passion.

The emperor rubbed both joysticks for a while. Lin Mian Mian curled his toes as he twisted his body on the bed, trying to stifle the moan escaping from his throat. Yan JinLong's eyes flashed with delight. This morning, before he left the bed, he saw traces of blood on the sheets. This only means that this wife of him is really a pure flower unlike some of his concubines.

That's why the emperor suddenly feels guilty. At first, he's only planning of using Lin Mian Mian as a past time. He is a man and he like girls very much. His preferences are ladies with huge boobs and plump bottom, a feisty woman is also acceptable. Though, marrying a ger is not really unacceptable, the fact that gers are just males that can give birth make him feel disgusted. He's only planning to use one as a toy if one is gifted.

But after tasting this male ger with his flat chest...

He actually changed his mind. This Lin Mian Mian has a unique allure that makes his heart go wild. By just seeing his naked body makes his mind go crazy, and whenever his skin touches his, an ecstatic current flow through his soul. He has innate possessiveness and once he gets obsessed with something he will never let it go. He moved his hand to trace the small line going towards the small pink hole below.

Lin Mian Mian gritted his teeth when he felt one finger entering his exit again. Yan JinLong is sure that they made it a lot of times last night but why is this part still tight? He stopped fingering and hovered over the body of his wife, caressed his beautiful face for a while, and leaned closer to nibble the soft lobes. Lin Mian Mian mewled arousing the demon beast.

"How many babies do you want, hmmm?" The Emperor asked hoarsely. "I want a dozen."

Dozen, your mother! What is a dozen ah? You are a dozen! Your family is a dozen!

Lin Mian Mian cursed all throughout his mind. This man... this emperor already has twelve princes on his court, and now he is asking another dozen? Who does he think he is? A mother hen that could lay a dozen eggs? If only Lin Mian Mian did not treasure his life he had long gone kicked the eggs of the emperor very hard to the point that he can no longer breed.

Yan JinLong did not stall time and removed all the excess clothing away. The dragon robes are tossed to the side of the bed. He generously kneaded the two mounds of dumplings placing the train on the opening of the tunnel. And when he was about to go 'choo! choo!', he blacked out.

A heavy body of a man almost two heads taller than Lin Mian Mian sprawled over him. He was a bit late from escaping causing half of his body to be pressed down by the emperor. Yan JinLong is really a huge man ah. If Lin Mian Mian did not avoid the full attack, he could have broken his rib. Painstakingly, Lin Mian Mian pushed the emperor away. It took him almost half hour to remove the man away.

"Fuck, what is this man eating? He's very heavy," Lin Mian Mian panted. It exhausted almost half of his energy. He wiped the sweat away from his forehead. His eyes lingered to the packs on the emperor's abdomen for a while then snorted.

"What a nice body ah. I wanted one too." Why did he not reincarnate to this man's body?

He pushed all these useless thoughts on the back of his mind and sighed calmly. Now that he successfully executed the first part of the plan on how to escape the nightly passion of the beast, his next step would be the explanation for suddenly blackening out. Yan JinLong is not dumb. The moment he fell unconscious, the emperor will realize that he was drugged.

Lin Mian Mian's eyes strayed off to the two incense sticks that are slowly burning. Earlier today, he asked his servants to gather him some materials. These incense sticks was made with a wood that makes people sleepy. It has the same effect as chloroform that if inhaled in such concentration it makes people unconscious. Lin Mian Mian already has the kids sprayed with a special herb that can fight off this effect.

He played out some possible scenes on his mind. There are a lot of ways to divert the emperor's thoughts about the drug by making him think that he had done too much at the night he lost consciousness in the middle of doing it. He stacked up some common scandals he can remember from watching many dramas and reading some showbiz gossip.

Plan number one: The Weaker Then A Fodder Acting

Lin Mian Mian will act very weak on the next morning. The timing will happen before the emperor wakes up. He will shuffle to the bed, slowly and weakly, alerting the other man awake. And when the man wakes up, Lin Mian Mian will stagger his movements while trembling lightly as if scared that the emperor will ram his joystick again.

The emperor will show concern to him and will ask what happened. Lin Mian Mian will utter such cringe worthy words like "You did me well last night~~", or "I didn't know you carry a monster down below", or "Daddy you're so rough~~~"

Phe! Phe! Phe! Lin Mian Mian spitted black blood by just imagining those cheap AV scripts. That scene might be effective for dumb people but he bet that the emperor would only bat an eye on him. Though, he kept this option in another folder and thought of a new scene that is a bit logical.

[AV = Adult Videos. You know, the Rated 18 popcorn for kids ha ha]

Plan Number Two: The Intimate Couple After The One Night Stand

After the night of passion, Lin Mian Mian fell in love with the man. The way he was thrusted back in forth has shaken his glass heart. From now on, Lin Mian Mian has only eyes to this man. He decided to become very intimate, showing how a proper bride that he could be. He will snuggle to those warm arms, lean on his chest while listening to his heartbeat, then look up to stare at his face.

The emperor has woken up earlier and is just pretending to sleep. Lin Mian Mian will greet the emperor awake by kissing those lips. He will sneakily touch the good-looking face and giggle slightly. Ah, he finally did it with this man. He is his husband and he is the wife. He could wish no more. He leaned up to kiss-

Lin Mian Mian's face suddenly went sour. What is it all about falling in love after a night of passion ba? And kissing on the morning to show how passionate he is? Shit, he's only courting death. Men have morning wood. That thing easily stands up by simply being stimulated by a kiss. Lin Mian Mian quickly erased the plan knowing that they will be humping like rabbits once the carnal button was activated.

And what's with the cheap titles? It's as if he is making some shitty movie from scraps.

Lin Mian Mian massaged his temples to ease the headache when he noticed a tower standing. He only glanced at this tower once and thought how healthy the emperor is. But he quickly returned his eyes to the tower, his voice trapped in a gasp.

The colossal titan is still awake and standing ah!

He quickly shot up to look at the emperor. Is he pretending to sleep? No, it's impossible. The effect of the drug is too strong that even powerful creatures fall to this trap. This emperor is just a human. Maybe he did have some beastly sexual desires but that is not enough to fight the drug. Or maybe it is because of his beastly sexual desires that caused his titan to stand up despite being unconscious.

Then something hit him.

Lin Mian Mian realized that whatever acting he will do if the emperor feels that he is not satiated he will suspect that something is off. He will realize sooner that he was drugged and Lin Mian Mian is the culprit. Also, there should be 'evidences' of the vigorous love that they committed all throughout the night. If the sheets are still clean on the next day...

He closed his eyes thinking that this is just a simple joystick and he is playing Mario Cart (A/N: but who uses joysticks in playing Mario Cart tho). Even though the joystick is huge and scalding and the movement should be up and down, Lin Mian Mian took all of his courage to grab the titan and started moving it. At first, he was very shy.

Very shy. Pfft-

The movement showed how clumsy Lin Mian Mian in doing his job. Most of the time, he will slip up, his hands not big enough to fully encircle the huge thing. Well, this can be considered as normal because Lin Mian Mian really has not jerked anyone else. It would be stupid if he suddenly became the master of this thing without going to practice.

He continued playing the joystick for a while... until fifteen minutes had passed and the titan is still standing up.

Fuck-, why won't you just spill it out already! His fingers are already numb. He wanted to go rest and sleep. Not wanting to stall anytime, Lin Mian Mian used all of his force to do the legendary 'fap fap' move and the colossal titan exploded a rainbow. A long string of white milk erupted in the air with a few landing on the sheets and half on Lin Mian Mian's chest.

Oh, he forgot that he was still naked.

Lin Mian Mian wiped off the sticky substance away when another inflated balloon floated. His eyes widened when he saw the titan rising again. He abruptly shifted his attention to the emperor's face wondering if the man has awakened. But Yan JinLong is really asleep and actually snoring lightly. How could he...

Lin Mian Mian cried in protest as he proceeded on playing with the joystick again. No wonder the emperor can do it for a whole month non-stop! The wife busied his self until the moon shifted pass the midnight. It was already three in the morning when the titan decided to go rest and sleep.

He was so exhausted; black heavy bags appeared below his eyes. He stared at his hands while laughing madly before he let his body fall freely to the sheets. To think that he has to do this every night for two weeks... Lin Mian Mian never thought that his good plan will quickly backfire. The tired wife fell asleep the moment his head touched the bed.

The night is cold and still cold especially the hours after midnight. Lin Mian Mian is too tired to dress up so he simply clung to the sheets naked. His hair was not dried properly making the delicate boy shiver when the cold wind blew inside. The other man who was pretending to be asleep opened his eyes. He pulled the weak body towards his chest and covered their bodies with the quilt. Lin Mian Mian found a warm and comfortable body so he quickly grabbed the hot water bag and snuggled to it.

Yan JinLong smirked after giving a small kiss on his wife's forehead. Does he really think that he could go over with this? Then he will play the game.

Ha ha ha.

Yan JinLong is not a fool.

148