009 : The Tame Dragon and His Tears
12.9k 11 154
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Lin Court is lively again. Fu Xing who just finished his job heard the hearty laughter. They are still a few meters away yet the loud voices of the people are quite merry. He's excited to join the fun if only he's not with an important person. He sneered, wanting to toss this important person away. But how can he do that? How can he kick the emperor out from the Lin Court without courting his death?

Fu Xing is about to announce the arrival of the emperor when his mouth was suddenly sealed shut. He turned around to look at the only person who could have activated the mouth-binding spell. The emperor ignored the young warrior and headed towards the house silently.

Yan JinLong can faintly hear the laughter of his beloved as he excitedly positioned himself in front of the door. For the first time in the completely grumpy week, the cold and stoic emperor emitted a flash blinding genuine smile by just hearing Lin Mian Mian's voice. It has some kind of magic, making his ice driven heart to suddenly melt. Somehow, just listening to his voice is not enough.

He wanted to see him.

Yan JinLong wanted to see him.

This week, he thought he could survive without seeing his new wife. He thought that he could manage by just doing it alone, not wanting to involve Lin Mian Mian to the military affairs. His father, whom Yan JinLong respected so much, died in the war. He doesn't have the courage to bring Lin Mian Mian to the place where his beloved father died.

Yet, he had some expectations... expectations that Lin Mian Mian will voluntarily come to his court to serve him. But it didn't happen.

Never.

He heaved a sigh. Yan JinLong stared at the flower he illegally picked from the gardens he passed by, imagining the reactions of the gardeners the moment they saw the high grade flowers gone. He chuckled, sniffing the flowers for a while, and then proceeded to knock the door when his ears sharply heard the most unexpected words that he will hear in his whole life.

"Well, whatever we do once I'm out from this place, I'll make sure to take good care of you..."
Those words is clearly from the only adult person inside the house, Lin Mian Mian. Suddenly, the emperor's face darkened as he gripped tightly to the flowers he brought. The bright colored red petals was suddenly clenched dripping red juices to the ground. Fu Xing who wanted to warn the people inside can't help but to get pale while the mouth-binding spell is still active.

Lin Mian Mian... is planning to get out from the palace?

A lot of ideas swarmed inside Yan JinLong's mind as his feelings started to stir. For the whole week, the emperor endured the loneliness of being away to his beloved trying to work without fail. He always reminds his self that he is doing this for his beloved and for the country that he loved. He will put all of his effort to make his family safe away from danger.

Yet that family wanted to leave him alone...

There is a limit for his endurance because the emperor is not a god. On the third day without seeing Lin Mian Mian, Yan JinLong reluctantly asked Minister Chang if ever his wife visited him on his study or even roamed around to ask if he's doing fine. The minister only shook his head sideways with all honesty wondering why this emperor who never cares about his concubines started seeing the new wife in a good light.

Then he remembered that one time where he has to do the job of the emperor when Yan JinLong skipped the daily court meeting. And that reason for the absence is also because of this certain wife.

Yan JinLong returned to his work but his mood isn't getting better. He often scolded the young generals for small reasons like arriving late even though they arrived in ten seconds after the summon. This did not affect the generals because Minister Chang told them secretly that the emperor is just love sick and wanted his wife. Yet, that wife did not even bat an eye and continuously ignored him.

The generals, who are also the emperor's childhood friends, would just laugh the moment they are out as they endured the trash talk the ancient fuccboi mercilessly sputters. The anger is not only limited to these high-profiled people, but also to the servants. Once, a maid accidentally stumbled while passing to the weirdly wide opened door of the emperor's study that is usually close.

The maid didn't do anything but the way Yan JinLong scolded her feels like she owed her life to a loan shark that she never borrowed money from. On the next days, Yan JinLong continuously asked Minister Chang about a certain visitor and the minister will always have the same head shaking motion. This only made Yan JinLong to have low efficiency on his work making mistakes here and there.

Well, on the fifth day, somebody did visit the emperor. Yan JinLong isn't smiling but the aura around him almost shouts that he won the lottery and need not to work anymore. But that happiness was quickly extinguished when the wife that he expected to come is different from the wife that was on the door. It was one of his concubines trying to earn a favorable position while the emperor is away from Lin Mian Mian.

Not only did he flay the lady out, he even made the concubine stay in the cold palace for a month. The concubine who was suddenly wronged asked for forgiveness but Yan JinLong only sneered at her and returned to his study. The concubine was sent to the cold palace wondering what mistake she has done to deserve this punishment.

The next day, another concubine came to visit. The harem thought that the first lady was on the wrong timing to come. Also, that concubine isn't really the top player of the harem and is only playing without any special skill. What made that lady believe that she is special is because of the VIP passes that she bought to earn bonus points despite the mistakes done during the game.

[A/N: It was a game analogy if ever somebody gets confused with the terms...]

So the second concubine that came believed that she has the charms to get the emperor's attention and paraded herself while carrying some food that her maid cooked. She welcomed herself despite Minister Chang's advice to not disturb the emperor for the whole week. And so, the second person entered the cold palace with a longer stay lasting for two months.

It took three concubines for the harem to learn a lesson. The third lady who interrupted the emperor not only have a six months stay in the cold palace, she was also slapped and personally thrown by the emperor out. The concubines who are watching saw the rage and decided to stop playing the game and let the emperor cool off.

Thus, out of the twelve concubines, three are already eliminated.

Though, the concubines also expected that Lin Mian Mian would come to serve the emperor. After all, the emperor's infatuation towards him is still on the period. And if ever Lin Mian Mian do come visit, they will use any means to drive him away by saying that the emperor didn't want to see him.

Though, Lin Mian Mian didn't really come that made them loss face instead.

The next days are silent and achingly awkward. Minister Chang who can no longer handle the dark clouds filling the whole study room took his life's worth courage of kicking the emperor out. He told Yan JinLong to meet his wife right now or else the whole kingdom will suffer. Anyone can see how the minister who is still very young started to get bald by constantly pulling his hair out from frustrations.

Yan JinLong liked the idea and forgave the rude man as he called Fu Xing to escort him to the Lin Court. Fu Xing, who is part of 'Protect The Mian Mian' squad, never thought that the emperor would be planning to meet the master. After all, in his past life, the emperor ignored Lin Mian Mian for the whole two weeks.

All those events lead to the current setting where the emperor is standing like some statue in front of the door. And it is also because of those events that made the emperor realize that Lin Mian Mian whom he started to truly love didn't love him.

It is like a slap to his face.

Fu Xing was scared wondering what the emperor will do. But somehow, Yan JinLong didn't get angry. Instead, his face becomes calmer- and that only made him scarier. He threw the crushed flowers to the side and opened the door yelling 'surprise madofaka!'.

No, that's not what happened. This is not some birthday party crap or busts your wife in her adultery schemes. Instead, it's the 'Lin Mian Mian was caught red handed and is now become a goner' as the emperor did not wait any protest and grabbed the person he wanted the most and carried him to the nearby room. He quickly latched the locks not letting anyone to leave the door without his permission.

The shocked Lin Mian Mian who wished that the emperor will become gentle this time was tossed to the bed. Thanks to all the sponsors of the pillows and mattress that it was too soft to not harm the adorable transmigrator - call us right now and you will also get extra sheets whenever it gets dirty after the nightly passion!

Before Lin Mian Mian could do her deception skills, the emperor quickly boarded above him. His wrists were pinned on the headboard with only one hand while the other hand is already opening his robes exposing his creamy white chest. Lin Mian Mian protested but it was quickly muffled by the emperor's rough kissing.

Lin Mian Mian was resisting, moving his face sideways to avoid the attack but the emperor clenched his chin to stay in place. His legs are parted away as the emperor rubbed his knees to his (LMM) groin. Lin Mian Mian groaned as he was slowly submitting to the man.

The kiss was rough, hot, wild, and crazy. The rational Lin Mian Mian could not help but to get weak as his resolve started to loosen up. The emperor let go of his wrist and continued in opening his robes until his whole body is now exposed. Yan JinLong purposely not removes the whole cloth and let the fabric cling erotically to his wife.

After the long kiss, Yan JinLong panted as he rested his forehead to Lin Mian Mian's shoulders. Lin Mian Mian, with his half-opened eyes, also tried catching his breath as his chest heave up and down due to the sudden shock and excitement. Yan JinLong moved to nibble his earlobe and plant some hickeys while his hands wandered around Lin Mian Mian's body.

Lin Mian Mian started crying, the tip of his eyes glistening with tears. You can't blame the man. He was really scared when the emperor suddenly appeared. The moment he saw the dark expression of Yan JinLong, he knows that he will be dead. His body trembled from the touch that not only made Yan JinLong stop, but also made his heart sad.

The emperor planted one sweet kiss to Lin Mian Mian's forehead wanting him to stop crying. He then licks the bitter tears, urging the wife to look at him. Lin Mian Mian opened his eyes and looks at the emperor with fear. Yan JinLong smiled depressingly, kissing Lin Mian Mian in a rather gentler way on his lips.

"You... You will leave me alone?" Yan JinLong said, a bit choking after he let go of the kiss. Somehow, Lin Mian Mian's mouth tasted fruits and milk.

Lin Mian Mian did not answer and evaded his eyes. In this moment, Lin Mian Mian can no longer maintain his straight face. It was fear that makes people submissive, and he is really scared right now. He thought that he could handle these emotions very well. But once he was placed in a very dangerous situation, he can't do anything than to cry.

Not receiving an answer, Yan JinLong moved away from Lin Mian Mian and lay beside him. He pulled the younger man to his embrace; wrapping Lin Mian Mian tightly in fear that the moment he let go the man will slip pass through his fingers. There was an ache in his heart saying that the moment this person will be gone is also the end of his life.

The emperor never cries, but from just hearing his heart Lin Mian Mian can tell that he was mourning.

It has been a week since these two separated. One could say that distance makes the attracting forces weaker. The concept is the same with how magnets work. The wider the distance between the two opposite poles, the weakest the force would be. Their relationship can still be compared to Van der Waals forces.

However, when did love follow the concept of effin physics? Not only did they felt closer before, the two figures can feel the pull of their hearts getting stronger. And that's why Yan JinLong is hurting. His heart was being smashed by the whole world.

On the other hand, Lin Mian Mian was confused as of the moment. His heart wasn't able to stop pumping since earlier. He blamed it from the fear and sudden excitement because he was stimulated. Yet, now that they are only hugging, his heart's loud beating severely increased making all the blood rush towards his head.

This emperor... why am I feeling like this?

The mint scent the emperor always has on his body calmed Lin Mian Mian's nerves. Instead of pushing him away, his body reacted the otherwise, snuggling his head to the man's broad chest. This way he can hear Yan JinLong's heart more clearly. The emperor who was still in distress pulled the man closer as he shifted to a more comfortable position.

"Will you leave me?" He asked the third time. And for the third time, Lin Mian Mian has no answer.

Even though they are already tied, the fact that they don't share the same feelings made Yan JinLong paranoid. He lowered his head to kiss Lin Mian Mian's hair thrice, enclosing him to a tighter hug.

"I won't let you go..." he declared. "And if you run away I will still chase you."

If he wanted to deserve Lin Mian Mian's love, then he should work hard for it. Yan JinLong made an oath to the gods to forever chase Lin Mian Mian even to the other life. Lin Mian Mian who has fallen asleep from the tears did not know about this oath.

And that promise made the two of them chase in a lifetime forever. But the story is not on that point yet.

154