013 : Sweet Like A Candy And Sour Like A Vinegar
11.5k 6 149
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The reason why Lin Mian Mian did not visit the emperor despite all the promises that they both lovingly *coughs* uttered to each other is because Lin Mian Mian suddenly felt sick. This is not a pretend sick but a real cold, my dear people. Lin Mian Mian legitly got sick!

A few hours after the two important figures left his courtyard, Lin Mian Mian tended the kitchen to do his usual cooking show. This is to prepare for the quote and quote "Box Lunch" for the emperor, and to feed the little servants with his food. He was demonstrating on how to cook this so-called modern dish "fried rice" when suddenly his sight become blur. Lin Mian Mian quickly leaned to the nearby table fighting off the sudden hit of nausea.

Lu Mao quickly stood up to help the young master to stand. The girls also took a glass of water or some scented herb that will make Lin Mian Mian feel better. Getting a cold or getting sick, the reborn servants is pretty much familiar with this pattern. Lin Mian Mian has a frail body and occasionally he would catch a cold once or twice a week as if he is purposely inhaling those germs inside his body.

So when it happens, they all have the materials needed to carry out the aide. They could have called for the Royal Physician but they're afraid that the physician will detect the change of Lin Mian Mian's cinnabar. After all, an expert of medicine can detect the changes of the body by just simply reading the pulse. Though, not all physician can do it, they will not take these chances to have their young master exposed.

They brought Lin Mian Mian to his room. Like the usual, Lu Mao handed his master a strengthening soup with some medicine that would help to ease the pain on his head and to decrease the inflammation of the sinuses. The chambermaids brought out three sticks of incense that has a nice scent that contradicts the feeling of nausea and vomiting. They also applied some essential oil to his meridians to quicken the process of healing.

Lin Mian Mian who got a bit moody by the sudden wave of dizziness finally found peace. The soup Lu Mao made him drink is warm and a bit sweet. It made his throat and nose feels some kind of warmth that made his breathing well. The scent from the incense also helped him to ease the pulsating pain on his head making him sleepy all throughout the process. When the essential oil was applied, a kind of spiritual power was fed inside his body making his joints comfortable. Overall, Lin Mian Mian fell asleep from too much comfort.

Later that night, Yan JinLong came over again to sleep with his wife. He was a bit grumpy, wondering why his wife did not go along with the promise. But when he heard about Lin Mian Mian getting sick again, Yan JinLong hastily called for a physician. Lin Mian Mian was told by Lu Mao that there's a high chance that the Royal Physician will detect the change of his cinnabar so he quickly blocked Yan JinLong's words with a kiss to shut him up.

Of course, the fuccboi was surprised. To be kissed by his wife...

... IS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE!

It was always he who initiates the kiss, not the otherwise. Yan JinLong could suddenly hear the heralds and cherubim singing above the clouds while throwing in some spring flowers to bless them two. This brought the emperor to a sudden dreamy expression making Lin Mian Mian smirk.

He knows that Yan JinLong would insist of calling the physician so all he has to do is to show that he's finally okay and good. And by just naughtily stealing a kiss, he did not only gained the attention of the emperor, he also shifted the topic to the other direction. Of course, Yan JinLong would want to proceed to some R18+ AV with Lin Mian Mian but the wife quickly ran to his side of the bed and feels asleep!

What a naughty wife ah! You stole some tofu from me and now you escape when I want to eat your chicken? You deserve a punishment!

Though, Yan JinLong liked this teasing manner of half-hearted romance so he let his wife go [A/N: Masochist ah ha ha ha]. After all, they are already married, what is there to be afraid of?

He went to the side of Lin Mian Mian and pulled him to his chest. Lin Mian Mian is already sleeping and did not know about anything other than knowing that there's a huge warm pillow beside him and cuddled. Yan JinLong lowly chuckled, checking the forehead of his lover to see if he is still having a cold.

Mn. He's already well.

The next day came and he was awoken again by a heated kiss. Yan JinLong wakes up early but stays in the bed late just to watch Lin Mian Mian sleep. When he thought that it's already time for his wife to wake up and eat, he would kiss him slowly before plundering inside the caverns of Lin Mian Mian's mouth marking him senseless. And for Lin Mian Mian who is already under pressure the moment he opened his eyes, could not help but to instantly wake up.

The making out session could have lasted for a few more minutes if only Minister Chang is not here to do his "coughing business".

Pei! Pei! Pei! Lin Mian Mian wanted to spit out! Your mother is making me senseless ah! Stop giving me some deep morning kisses you bastard! At least do it light- no, just don't do it at all! Lin Mian Mian cursed but at the same time is getting deaf from the peng-peng-peng of his lovely heart inside his heaving chest.

Before Yan JinLong leaves, he wanted to make sure if Lin Mian Mian is already fine. He once again checked the temperature of Lin Mian Mian by linking their foreheads close. Lin Mian Mian is still guarded since earlier and could not help but to blush. Yan JinLong teased hm again acting in a worried face saying, "You must be really sick! Look, your face is very red!"

Lin Mian Mian did not want to hear any love words that could make him turn into a cheese so he desperately pushed the emperor out while Yan JinLong is laughing his heart loud. The scene is very cute and cuddly, seeing an embarrassed wife pushing his husband off to work because the husband is insisting of taking another leave just to be beside with his wife. However, the wife has no strength and could only push the man away in a minute millimeter making him look like a trying hard hamster wheezing to death.

Minister Chang and his ever straight face looks at the couple with disgust.

'You damn lovers; I am here to make sure that this bastard emperor will always come to do his work. I'm just a loyal and respectful civil servant that will sacrifice his life just to save the country and here I am watching some icky-sticky lovers flirting non-stop!'

They are not even bothered that some straight-faced minister is watching them with vinegar!

While the two are all flowers and hearts, Minister Chang stared at his invisible modern watch as if checking time. Imagine an image of a *coughs* straight guy with all black suits, black shoes, with black shades. A holster is hidden under the suit. This subordinate accepted the report from an earpiece receiver and said "Boss, it's time to kill the leader of Bakyun Bakyun Doki Doki Gang. So please refrain from always fuckingly gushing your love towards your wife every morning as if you will not see him during this lunch!"

Yan JinLong sensed the killing intent coming from his minister so he decided to stop playing the game and turned around to hug his wife once more. The two finally left after a few flattering words. Lin Mian Mian exhaustedly leaned on the doorframe as he watched the retreating backs of the two. The servants only came into action after the Big Boss left.

"Master, have some drink," Lu Mao handed his master a cup of water. Lin Mian Mian thankfully accepted the offer and drank it in one go. The chambermaids came after.

"Young Master, we already prepared the bath for you," Yue said.

"Thank you," Lin Mian Mian patted the little girl's head with a smile. Yue blushed from the motherly touch while the other two girls are giggling. Lin Mian Mian wondered why these girls are so happy so he asked, "What's funny?"

"Master and His Emperor are really very beautiful. Both of masters makes a good pair," Han Luli said.

"I agree! Master and the Emperor looks good together," Zhou Ning looks up. "Young Master Lin, perhaps, you also like the emperor?"

Lin Mian Mian wanted to snort. Who would like a perverted fuccboi ha? But Lin Mian Mian could not answer the question. After all, during this time, Yan JinLong is very genuine to his feelings that Lin Mian Mian wondered if it would fade after a month. This Yan JinLong and the Yan JinLong from the original Lin Mian Mian is very different to the point that he could no longer guess what will come after next.

Lin Mian Mian heaved a sigh as he turned around. He slightly patted his chest where his heart resides. All this time, this heart seems to calm down. However, when Yan JinLong arrives, this heart suddenly jumps up and down as if he has been consuming chicken blood. Lin Mian Mian is pretty much aware of this sign and he could not help but to deny it...

Wait... what does he mean by that? What signs is he talking about?

The servants watched as how Lin Mian Mian suddenly went gloomy then shifted to becoming a red tomato. Lin Mian Mian has his back facing them but it was really obvious from the blush forming on his ears. The little ladies giggled while Lu Mao only shook his head.

The old Lin Mian Mian is still the same with this new Lin Mian Mian ah. Despite the sudden change of attitude and actions, he is still the same frail and kind master. And it seems that in this world, unlike the previous world where Lin Mian Mian showcased his love towards the emperor, this Lin Mian Mian is really very tsundere.

His young master can deny it all he wants but everyone knows how Lin Mian Mian is slowly falling in love with Emperor Yan JinLong. And for the emperor? It was once a saying that the first person that falls in love is the loser.

Yan JinLong had long already lost the war.

149