015 : The Black Bellied Lin Mian Mian (Part 01)
11.2k 8 140
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To say that it was just coincidence, then winning the lottery could have been very real!

Earlier, he found a ragged doll hanging around his place totally pissing him off. When he found that foul-mouthed concubine hitting the scholar, Lin Mian Mian could not help but to feel furious. Aside from the scholar's real identity as Lin Mian Mian's loyal confidant, Lin Mian Mian also has a say in his side and would really care!

How could she hurt such good child ah! Li Hui is an upright child. He is smart and diligent. With his talents, the boy is also cute and adorable. How that filthy woman could hit a cute being!

Curse your family ba!

If ever the same thing will happen to his little servants, Lin Mian Mian will surely go berserk and destroy everything around him. He might have a weaker physique than the men but nobody can erase the fact that he was still male. His strength must be stronger than a woman, and is enough to give anyone a few hundred slaps!

He thought that after leaving that woman, things would become easy. Yet, he has only had to take a few thousand steps and another concubine appeared again! What is this? A Pokémon game or something? Why does it seem that wherever he goes, an enemy would appear one after another?

Should he throw some Poke-ball to knock this woman off?

Yin Mei Mei has finally lost it when Lin Mian Mian did not show up yesterday. She had busied herself a lot in preparation of bullying the weak yet the event did not happen rendering it as a wolf's boy lie. Just then, when she was finally resting, the news erupted again and dashed towards the scene only meeting the dust and dirt...

And now you are telling her that Lin Mian Mian is coming? Should she stop believing or still cling into this superficial news and go? This is indeed a wolf's boy lie ah. When he was lying, people believed him. And when the actual event really did came, there's nothing left to save.

The dejected concubine could not help but to cry without tears. Even now, she did not dare to flaunt any accessory or flashy clothing, just staying on some crumpled clothes that people will assume that she is a servant. If only her face is not known, the people will really treat her as a servant. Even her posture of distractingly leaning on the wall made her look very ordinary.

Then she finally saw someone coming...

Aha! That bastard Lin Mian Mian is finally here! Yin Mei Mei jumped up in a very energetic way as if she was injected with chicken blood. She howled in anticipation, fiery eyes following the movements of the certain person coming to her way. One can see the excitement dancing around her petite body.

Lin Mian Mian who is still about to come over can shivered when a chill pass on his back. He looked around to know who is giving him some back stabs when he suddenly saw a figure standing valiantly above the stairs. The eyes of the concubine glared at him non-stop, as if she was calling all the knives in the world through telepathy to kill Lin Mian Mian on the spot.

This must be her first time seeing the ger in person. According to the details that she received, Lin Mian Mian is a very beautiful being that has a very pure heart and white virtue. His very presence is already so holy and innocent that nobody would want to touch him, afraid that they might taint the being. He was also very kind to the servants, describing him as an angel sent by the heavens.

If this is true, then, it would be easy for Yin Mei Mei to control him. It was said that kind-hearted people are soft to sweet words. If you were kind to them, they would also be kind to you. Sometimes, these kinds of people would even treat an enemy as a family without knowing the dangers. They would return anything twice the amount, the reason why people uses them for granted. Well, it was their fault for being so good.

As for Lin Mian Mian, he can already feel the greed in the air. Ah, how nice would it be if this woman would fall in this long stairs like those in the movies he he he~ ~ ~

The study of the emperor is found inside the palace. The palace is a huge place that has a lot of divisions but mainly divided by the four main directions. The Study is probably nearby the main hall, and so, found inside the forbidden grounds. For people to enter this place, they have to get pass the qualifications from the gates. And to enter inside the palace, the people have to walk into the flight of stairs going up.

The ger did not hurry and walked up the Jade stairs with leisure. The servants together with him are still small so it is normal for them to walk a bit slower due to their short legs. He had considered them and walked slowly. Also, he knows that Yin Mei Mei is waiting for him at the top. He wanted her to wait in forever before they could meet face to face.

The people who did not know what the ger is thinking watched the group with warmth. This new wife of the emperor is really very considerate ah. He did not only ask the children if they are tired, he also greeted the servants he met on the way. The already good image was added and Lin Mian Mian's appearance after a few weeks of isolation spread out the palace.

Yin Mei Mei remained on her position, a forced smile plastered on her face. Lin Mian Mian took a few more minutes before finally arriving on the top steps. His refreshed appearance is the exact opposite of the haggard looking Yin Mei Mei. The people around saw the two concubines together and thought that a good show might happen. So the often-deserted stairs is now surrounded with spectators.

Concubine Yin is already a well-known person inside the palace. In just one glance, the servants and officers already know the status of the woman. As for the other one before her, they took time to recognize who it is. Lin Mian Mian is only wearing normal robes yet he still looked elegant. This made the people who did not know him thought that he must not be some simple person.

Plus, the wonderful pink cinnabar below his eye could also mean something else.

Ger is not an unusual existence; however, their appearance in the public is only quite minimal. This is due to their value as a being. Only married gers can show themselves freely while the others who didn't have any partners yet would rather stay behind the covers. Lin Mian Mian is already the emperor's 'property' so he does not need to hide.

These two figures have not yet formally introduced themselves. As Lin Mian Main deliberate isolation, he has not yet attended the court of the harem. The Empress Dowager has not yet given her blessings and only met Lin Mian Mian during the ceremony of the wedding. The other harem members tried to look for the new wife but they are refused by Lin Mian Mian when they visited his courtyard.

If it was any other people, the Dowager would have used her authority to summon the ger. However, due to Lin Mian Mian's 'special situation' she can't just simply call him out. Lin Mian Mian just lost his father and got married only after a few weeks. He must have feel unfilial for getting married without passing the one hundred days. There is no such law about this but the unwritten law still gives people honor.

Though, it is true that it would be Lin Mian Mian's first time seeing Yin Mei Mei in personal. It is almost the same with people on the HR department. When it comes to job hiring, a lot of resumes would come on their doors. They will arrange the resumes according to the person's achievements, skills, and educational background. People having good backgrounds would be surely included to the interview list while those who have the lacking material would be notified.

On the resume, a picture of the person is pasted.

In an industry where appearance is a big yes, people having pleasant appearance would be accepted on the spot. Their background would come in second. Though, education and attitude is still a necessity. This is where the HR Department would do their job.

What if the appearance is good ba? If the person is stupid and has a bad attitude then who cares about her face? If they will accept such an incompetent person in their company, they will only attract loses than profit. They rather accept the average looking that has good efficiency and has a nice attitude.

Lin Mian Mian only got the Yin Mei Mei from the original's past memories so all he can see is the "perfect appearance".

Indeed, Yin Mei Mei's beauty is worthy for a position inside the harem. Her small face and big eyes made her look young on her age, added with her wonderful long hair that draped down on her back like a waterfall. Her nose is also buttoned matching the small pink lips that curve every now and then showing two deep dimples on her cheeks. Just one glance will make any men bow on their knees, and one smile will melt the Mount Everest. Her beauty is enough to destroy a whole nation.

Yet... is this woman really Yin Mei Mei?

Not only her face looks very haggard, her clothes also luck any luster. Her hair was almost everywhere as if a strong gust of wind fell unto her. Her posture isn't good and one can easily see the tiredness from her appearance. This made Lin Mian Mian speculate that this woman is just a double ganger and the real one is resting on her chambers.

To see is to believe, he thought.

"Good day," is what Lin Mian Mian only said before walking aside with the children following behind him. His voice is very gentle and calm, yet very sexy, making the women blush. However, it only ignited the flame inside Yin Mei Mei.

The way he greeted her, did he not recognize her? She, the most favored wife of the harem Yin Mei Mei, was not recognized by the new wife? But can she actually blame him? If Lin Mian Mian did not really receive the memories of the original, it is highly possible that he will think that this woman is a servant. It's very clear that the problem is on the woman's logic.

Yin Mei Mei could not accept such humiliation so she quickly turned around to block Lin Mian Mian. The ger, who is leisurely taking his time, almost pushed the woman away when she appeared before him. Lin Mian Mian is kind but he hated two-faced persons. By just seeing this woman, he can already see the schemes running inside her head. Still, Lin Mian Mian smiled as innocent as possible.

Ah, he should receive some Oscars ah. It's hard to always act like a saint everytime.

"What is this lady wanted?" Lin Mian Mian acted very gently he almost broke the world records for the 'most' 'kindest' person.

[A/N: I purposely placed a double superlative. If you know what I mean.]

Yin Mei Mei quickly hid her contempt and smiled. She straightened her hair by combing it using her fingers and batted her eyes very cutely. The people watching her could feel the charm spreading making them adore her. Lin Mian Mian could only spit blood by the action.

"I am Yin Mei Mei from the Yin House. I am your Senior Sister, Sister Lin," Yin Mei Mei said.

"Oh," You're the scheming bitch that caused his sufferings?

Though, Lin Mian Mian showed a look of surprised. "Lady Yin, my apologies. I was not able to recognize you. Please forgive this little servant."

"Oh dear..." Yin Mei Mei looked very pleased. Yes, you are a servant and I am the queen. So bow down and lick my toes. "Don't be so formal. Just call me Sister Yin, or Sister Mei. We should be familiar with ourselves."

"It's okay, Lady Yin. I don't deserve to be standing on the same level," Lin Mian Mian sneered. He rather want to become a commoner and be free than to be with the same place as this black lotus.

"Don't be shy. We would be serving the Emperor together. It's good to treat each other well like sisters," Yin Mei Mei did not think that Lin Mian Mian would refuse. But who is Yin Mei Mei? If she wanted you to call her queen, then call her queen.

And who is Lin Mian Mian? Do they think that he is still that white lotus?

"Lady Yin, sisters don't treat each other well," Lin Mian Mian said.

It was said that fights between sisters are far more dangerous than men. When boys fight, they settle it with fistfights. They will end up with bruises but they show their anger in this way. But sisters do it differently. Aside from nails scratching and hair grabbing, there are threats one should consider believing.

Yin Mei Mei understood the message but the smile on her face remained. She shifted her head and looks at the little boy servant beside Lin Mian Mian. The little boy was carrying some wrapped bundle that has been releasing a good aromatic smell since earlier. By just guessing the time and his arrival, it must be food for the emperor.

"What is this little servant carrying?" Yin Mei Mei still dumbly asked.

"This is the food for the Emperor," Lin Mian Mian secretly mocked her in his heart.

"Is that so?" Yin Mei Mei scrunched her brows elegantly. She used her small white hand to slightly cover her small mouth that is wide open in surprise. "No good, it's no good. Did you not know that the Emperor is currently in the bad mood?"

Lin Mian Mian followed suit and showed a rather exaggerating worried expression as if it was the end of the world. His angelic image matched the said emotion, hiding the glint of ridicule on his eyes.

"Oh dear, why is His Majesty in the bad mood? Did something bad happen?" Lin Mian Mian said.

"It's not bad. But since there is war, His Majesty is busy gathering the troop. Since General Lin died..." Yin Mei Mei widened her eyes as she forced a tear from her eyes. "I'm sorry for the death of your father. It's really sad...wu wu wu."

Lin Mian Mian softened his expression and walked closer to Yin Mei Mei. He took hold of her small little hands and clutched them sincerely. Yin Mei Mei can see his eyes filled breaming with shitty innocence and purity she almost vomited on the spot.

For a demon like her, how can she hold a saint?

"Don't cry, Lady Yin. I am very sad with my father's death but his soul is already at peace. At least, I have been filial with his last words. I am also grateful because I married such a -scum- kind hearted Emperor. I could only serve His Majesty well with effort," Lin Mian Mian also squeezed golden tears and dried it using his cuffs.

He gave a kind look to his servants then to Yin Mei Mei patting her shoulders as he left going towards the study. Yin Mei Mei was surprised. What just happened? Did she just added fuel to the fire? She was still quick to her feet as she turned around to catch up and block Lin Mian Mian's path again.

Now he is starting to believe that this is a Pokémon game ah!

"You can't come in!" She said in a very loud voice.

The people passing around heard her and look at her with suspicion. Lin Mian Mian also stared at her in question. Yin Mei Mei quickly changed her tone and said in a more soothing manner: "The Emperor will just drive you out when you come in. His temperament is not a joke."

"Then it makes me more motivated to come in! If the Emperor is having a hard time, then I shall be on his side to ease his stress. I cooked his favorite food. This might elevate his bad mood," Lin Mian Mian said.

"No, you don't need to do it," Yin Mei Mei hurriedly. "The Emperor has already eaten his meal. He won't need food for the next four hours."

"Is... Is that so?" Lin Mian Mian gloomily lowered his head.

Yin Mei Mei finally smiled when she saw the discouraged figure. She walked to the side of Lin Mian Mian and patted his shoulders like a mother coaxing its child. She said in a soothing tone: "Sister Lin, you should just go back when things started to loosen up. The Emperor is busy. Disturbing him will only lead to-"

"No, I should really go!" Lin Mian Mian showed a determined look. He happily shoved Yin Mei Mei away. "The wife must serve the Emperor very well. Even if His majesty will drive me away, as long as I served my whole body and soul, it will surely move him. Xiao Mao, Xiao Yue, let's come and hurry!"

Lin Mian Mian did not let Yin Mei Mei to block him as he quickly dashed towards the hall. Yin Mei Mei ran behind him like a wolf chasing the prey. Lu Mao and the little rotten girls are quick from their steps and followed Lin Mian Mian with ease despite the things they are carrying. They are almost close to study when Lin Mian Mian slowed his steps and let Yin Mei Mei catches up.

Yin Mei Mei was furious. She was tricked! So she chased the ger without carrying any morals until they reached the study. But before Lin Mian Mian went in to see the Emperor, she had caught his arms and gripped it tight. The might of the lady is not strong but her nails are long enough to pierce on the skin. Lin Mian Mian subconsciously yelped a cry!

Fuck! That really hurts!

It wasn't really painful to the point of dying but it was enough to trigger a few tears. Yin Mei Mei was unable to control herself as she glared to the weak and pitiful ger. She only pulled him away and he cried? Such a weak creature!

However, this thought was quickly dismissed when a new figure came. His image is enough to make Yin Mei Mei gone pale and faint. Lin Mian Mian lowered his head so nobody can see the sinister smiling.

"This will become a good show," he grinned.

140