018 : Right On The Spot
11.6k 7 143
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Mian Mian was pulled inside the room with a strong force as if he was sucked in by some interdimensional monster responsible for trapping adventurers. But Lin Mian Mian is no adventurer and the interdimensional monster is not, well, an interdimensional monster but an ancient fuccboi named Yan JinLong.

That's right folks! Lin Mian Mian was suddenly brought to the boss level!

Suddenly brought by the demon lord Yan JinLong, the captured prince(ess) from a far, far, far , far away land, Lin Mian Mian was tied in a golden rope that restricted his actions. He was protected by the little mages, Lu Mao and the rotten maids, but was defeated by the bitter single dog Chang Jie that became the traitor at the end.

The little mages are still small kids so they don't have the power to fight the demon lord Yan JinLong and could only pray to the angels to keep prince(ess) Lin Mian Mian safe. They could only watch and stare at the closed door that connects the two worlds of fantasy and reality. Lu Mao wanted to cry and the rotten maids are about to go hysterical... they stuck their ears on the walls and...

And wondered if they could hear some 'juicy' sounds?

"Let's go," Chang Jie, the single dog traitor, said. The little children look up at him. "The Emperor will 'take good care' of Concubine Lin for a while. They shall not be disturbed."

Lu Mao is disgruntled. It's obvious that he did not want to leave his master on the hands of the demon lord that will surely devour his innocent master. But by just seeing the fire flaming out from the traitor minister's eyes, he has to make do.

The rotten maids are also disgruntled. It's obvious that they did not want to leave the place without eating dog food knowing that things will get steamy and hot for a while. But by seeing the lone figure of the single dog minister traitor, they have to make do.

The group of five people - one adult and four kids - who are not staying on the same page left the silent place. Silent place...

Just for a while though.

Lin Mian Mian was grabbed by a pair of hands that brought him inside the room. Though, the hands that grabbed him are gentle making sure that it was not too tight to hurt him and not too loose to let him go. He was carried as if he was the most fragile thing in the world. Lin Mian Mian tried to wriggle but he was locked in place, only letting him recognize that he was being carried out like a bride and that the room that he was brought in is dark.

Well, it's not really that dark. It was still in the middle of the day and it would be very impossible for the night to suddenly come unattended. As his eyes adjusted to the dark, he can see traces of blocked light from large square windows. It seems that the thick curtains obstructed the light creating a dark room enough to develop pictures or to create perfumes.

Lin Mian Mian knows that he was inside the study and this guy who carried him is the emperor but the atmosphere brought an ambigious feeling. He was placed in a soft chair that resembled a single seater sofa. He was put down very carefully as to not hurt him. Lin Mian Mian took this chance to stand up again but the larger man trapped him in the middle by placing both of his arms on the sides of the chair.

Due to the darkness, the two figures struggled to see each other. What they can picture are the lines of the face so they weren't able to recognize the emotions each other was giving.

Yan JinLong is showing a very sincere yet obvious sadness on his eyes. He look at Lin Mian Mian lovingly as his body reacted to the warmth the young man is emitting. He wanted to hold him, to gently carress him, to carry him forever to infinity but there are chains that locking him down.

Lin Mian Mian is obviously nervous, his eyes glistening with wonder and anxiousness. His heart has been beating very loud since earlier due to the sudden surprise from the man, but the heartbeat multiplied when Yan JinLong suddenly hovered over his figure. His breath suddenly hitched, gulping down the warmth that has been creeping up to his throat and nose.

The feeling is not bad but it was suffocating.

Yan JinLong leaned closer to see the face of Lin Mian Mian. Lin Mian Mian inched back, trying to avoid the emperor's advances. Yan JinLong did not stop and continued closing in as Lin Mian Mian leans back until his head reached the head of the chair. Yan JinLong only stopped a few inches from Lin Mian Mian's face - far enough to let each other have a space yet near enough to feel each other's breath.

He studied the face of his new wife from the dark picturing the expected expression of this wife. Lin Mian Mian did not fully accepted him. He might look gentle and forbearing when interacting with him but the ger is always hesitant. It wasn't 'reluctance' so he keep on advancing. Only by taking a mile after given an inch will give him results.

Lin Mian Mian is not in love with him... yet.

"How are you?" Yan JinLong asked, his voice slightly hoarse. It came out as a half whisper considering the silence of the place.

"Mnn," Lin Mian Mian answered softly. "We just met earlier."

Yan JinLong chuckled. "I know. Still, I miss you."

Lin Mian Mian pursed his lips. This emperor is making him mad ah! He has been having an internal battle yet this emperor still keep on giving him his good sides. He knows that deep within the feelings that he developed is due to the emperor's dileberate show of affection.

Earlier, he just found a missing puzzle piece from the mystery of the original Lin Mian Mian's suffering. Considering that this world is still following the original plot, then the movements of the non-rebirthed and non-transmigrators is still the same with the previous one. It only means that the encounter earlier only happened due to Lin Mian Mian's interference of the story.

If he believed Yin Mei Mei's provocation, it is possible that he will follow the same scenes in the past where he will be sent out during the next meetings. This only means that Yan JinLong actions is original and true. He has always shown favoritism to the original Lin Mian Mian since they got married so it's obvious that his affection towards the ger is real. It's just that the schemes obstructed the happy line that caused the drift.

Now facing the man, Lin Mian Mian can tell how hurt the emperor is. He wanted the love of the ger yet Lin Mian Mian is not giving it to him. The original Lin Mian Mian also felt the same thing. The original Lin Mian Mian wanted the love of the emperor but wasn't given to him... well, it should be given but the green tea-bitches blocked it.

So when the emperor raped Lin Mian Mian in the past...

He was still skeptical but he has doubts on that. He had only seen the original's memory so he wasn't sure about the events. Though, he can tell what the original was feeling on that time. He was hurt.

Lin Mian Mian is in pain.

Yan JinLong is closed enough to see the worries from his wife. He was attempted to kiss his wife on the lips but he refrained. Instead, he only kissed Lin Mian Mian on the forehead to ease the itch in his heart. Lin Mian Mian subconsciously closed his eyes when the emperor kissed the cinnabar under his eyes next.

"Don't worry, I will never hate you," Yan JinLong said.

Lin Mian Mian nodded. "So you heard-"

"I will never dare to hurt you," Yan JinLong muttered as if an oath signed by the heavens. "If that happens, I will kill myself. Remember that."

Lin Mian Mian showed a bit of hesitation then he nodded. Yan JinLong was pleased as he proceeded on kissing his lips right now. It wasn't deep but quick, like a dragonfly's touch. But that quick kiss left a lingering feeling in both of them . Yan JinLong breathed heavily as he tried to calm the standing python down there.

As for Lin Mian Mian, he was feeling devastated as if his heart was bombed with a hydrogen bomb. Shit, he thanked the darkness of the room that covered his red face. He wasn't shy but that kiss is enough to strangle him to death. He is already 'feeling' something and that kiss is a catalyst.

Are you trying to kill me out of love ba!

Yan JinLong senses the sudden change of emotion from the wife. He blinked, wondering what happened. Just then, Lin Mian Mian was possessed by a malevolent spirit when he suddenly reached out to give Yan JinLong a kiss. Indeed, he was possessed because after that Lin Mian Mian almost wanted to commit seppuku right on the spot.

Why... what happened? Why did he kissed him ah?

It's because of the ambigious atmosphere ah. It's the atmosphere, not me!

As Lin Mian Mian's internal battle started again, Yan JinLong laughed. He scooped the ger up from the seat scaring Lin Mian Mian the most. It was dark and suddenly carrying him up caused the tension making Lin Mian Mian hug on the emperor's neck like a koala. Yan JinLong chuckled again as he placed his head on the crook of the ger's neck.

"Don't laugh," Lin Mian Mian pouted, slightly giving the emperor soft punches on his back. It didn't hurt Yan JinLong. Well, maybe it did a number and killed his heart because of meng.

"I'm not," the emperor said, still chuckling.

"You are!" Lin Mian Mian no longer pretended and complained.

"Yes, I am, I am," Yan JinLong rained a few kisses on the ger's face while turning around to sit on the chair.

He landed with a thud as the chair creaked on his and Lin Mian Mian's added weight. The emperor shifted the ger so both can get comfortable with their body being close and intimate as ever. Lin Mian Mian is sitting on the emperor's lap facing the man with both of his legs spread apart on each sides. He can feel Yan JinLong's hand kneading his bottom as if he was kneading some pizza dough.

"Stop it," Lin Mian Mian is still throwing a trantum as he pushed his body away slightly from the emperor. But he was locked in place and his legs are fitted perfectly on the side like puzzle pieces so he could only push a bit to file a complain.

"Okay," Yan JinLong obeyed the order like a dog, but it doesn't mean that he will stop. After kneading the two soft mounds of dumpling ready to be eaten, he shifted his hands to the front and skillfully slid inside the other man's robe. It was quick and swift, Lin Mian Mian could only moan when the hand touched the bare skin.

"No... you bully..." Lin Mian Mian moaned, his body started to weaken. He knows this very sensation. His body is submitting to the man ah!

"I'm a bully? Are you not the one?" Yan JinLong bit the soft lobes of the ger. Lin Mian Mian's ears are one of his sensitive parts so the ger made another long gasp.

'Mnn... not fair... ," this world is very unfair! The fate knows that Lin Mian Mian is already falling in love with the emperor yet it still wants them to be together. He wanted to leave the palace! Why is it that everyone wanted him to be with this fuccboi.

"You are also not fair, Err-Mian. You know that I love you so much. I hope you will also love me back," Yan JinLong muttered the words softly. AFter bitting the lobes, he proceeded on licking them clean down to the neck leaving a trail of strawberries. Lin Mian Mian would offer a delicious moan that only added to the pervert gas engine.

How will the emperor stop if his wife continued on seducing him?

The clothes was not taken away but remained peeled out like a banana. Yan JinLong can't see the bare chest and shoulders of his wife as his senses became hazy due to the pleasure. But this is not a disadvantage. Instead, it only added a good effect to the two. The dark room made the atmosphere more erotic because of their heightened senses due to the loss of sight.

Yan JinLong traced the spine on the ger's back. The cold air made the hairs of Lin Mian Mian rise as his body arched towards the emperor. Yan JinLong can feel the warmth on his chest as he surprised Lin Mian Mian by licking on it. Lin Mian Mian flinched, his arms uncontrolably wrapped around the emperor's neck with one hand grabbing the curly hair of the emperor. Yan JinLong can't see the two nubs as his tongue explored his skin.

Gasps and moans can be heard to the corner of the dark room. Nobody can see what is happening but one can tell that both persons are enjoying the feeling. Lin Mian Mian hissed with pleasure when his cute pink junior was caught by the huge hand of the emperor. Yan JinLong heard his wife mewled and could not help but to start pumping to hear more.

"Aiya~~ Mn... that's... mnnn... faster..." Lin Mian Mian could no longer find his sanity as he rested his being to the shoulders of the emperor. When Yan JinLong teased him more than what he worth, he would bite the emperor. This bite is not painful but stimulating. His plan of turning off the guy only lead Yan JinLong to tease him more.

Lin Mian Mian is really weak to pleasure so after a few more touches he came. His fluid landed to the both of their bodies filling them with an ambigious scent. From the string of white fluid, Yan JinLong can tell that this person did not touched his self from the one week that they are apart. This only means that he was also pent up like him.

The ger breathed in and out quickly before his body calm down. The ecstasy was too much that he almost wanted to just shut the computer down and take some rest. But the after glow has not yet receded when he was carried up again. Lin Mian Mian quickly clung to his life before his back landed to the sofa again.

He was surprised by the sudden change of position. They are back to the same setting before. He was sitting on the chair while the emperor is trapping him in between. But the atmosphere is somewhat different. Yan JinLong right now is holding on his own colossial titan pumping it to release.

Is he planning to enter it?

Lin Mian Mian suddenly felt fear. He quickly stood up trying to escape but the emperor pried his legs before he managed to do it. Yan JinLong then removed the remaining fabric below showing his bare soft legs. If there is light, Yan JinLong would eventually see a pale white skin tinted with pink blush. But even without light, he can already imagine the scene on his mind.

Yan JinLong hovered over the figure. Lin Mian Mian weakly pushed the man's chest to keep him away. Yan JinLong took the gentle hands before closing in to whisper something on his ears:

"I know you don't want it. I won't do it until you initiate it..."

Lin Mian Mian is about to regsiter the words when suddenly the earlier pried legs was brought together again with a slap. Two large hands grab his calves and raised up imitating a figure of a baby that was being wiped off on the butt. His process circuit took time to realize what is happening when Yan JinLong already rammed the scalding hot rod in between his legs.

His cried with tears with eyes wide with surprise. The titan that should go 'choo choo' in the tunnel instead took the other side and entered the space between his flesh lump legs. The sensation is new and stimulating that his already milked pink junior woke up when a visitor suddenly barged in. His throat released a sound of addiction that roused the colossial titan more.

It is true that Yan JinLong has been taken good care of Lin Mian Mian's 'masterful fapping' but that is not enough to satisfy his desires. He has been longing to enter that place but Lin Mian Mian refused to let him in so he will never enter it. Instead, he took the alternative and used other body parts to rub him. After all, this part is still Lin Mian Mian's. He will love it no matter what.

Two bunnies made the most steamy love making of all. Yan JinLong is beading with large sweat as he worked very hard to satisfy the wife. Lin Mian Mian is almost dying on bliss, his body moving up and down with the forced motion. He thought that he will feel disgusted if Yan JinLong would do it but actually he was liking it very much. Like how they do it on those two weeks, Lin Mian Mian submitted to the pleasure.

Yan JinLong is almost coming near with Lin Mian Mian feeling the same. He tightened the hold of the ger's legs as he pounded much faster and harder bringing the ger to release broken gasps and moans. When he finally released, hot liquid showered to the ger's chest up to his face. Lin Mian Mian also came after, his fluid mixing with the emperor. Yan JinLong collapsed on Lin Mian Mian as he adjusted their position to not hurt Lin Mian Mian.

The rested for a while before someone took the initiative to speak. Of course, it was Yan JinLong who took the chance knowing that Lin Mian Mian is weak from the 'exercise' in the middle of the day. He brought the young man on his chest as he caressed the soft hair that tangled due to the static rubbing on the chair.

"How is it?" He asked.

Lin Mian Mian is already on the middle of resting as his eyes closed to sleep. He only slapped the emperor's shoulder as if demanding. Yan JinLong chuckled. The action is enough to tell that Lin Mian Mian was also satisfied.

"Okay baby, you take your rest. I'll just wake you up later for snacks."

Lin Mian Mian nodded. Good, serve me well you fuccboi. Serve me because I am your master.

Yan JinLong smiled in delight as he rained a few kisses to the young man again. Lin Mian Mian has finally fallen asleep and is snoring on his arms softly. The emperor took the sleeping wife on his bed chambers that is only on the other side of the room and cleaned him. After cleaning, he tuck the wife under the blanket, kissing his forehead gently, before leaving to return to his work again.

143