019 : Inspecting the Husband’s Room (Part 1)
12k 4 125
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was already three in the afternoon when the ger with an ethereal beauty opened his eyes. The curtains of the room was draped on the sides with the windows open wide letting the warm light and fresh air to enter. The fragile figure that only moved its head looked at the outside world that is still brimming with life and energy.

This scene seems to be played for about three times in this story. Though the first two scenes depicted a forlorn lover, however this time, Lin Mian Mian showed a rather warm image of a newlywed wife. His caramel-colored irises watched the dancing curtain refreshingly with the air feeling naughty playing with the silk. This made his lips smile in delight.

He sighed a small breath before closing his eyes then-

AHHHH!

He screamed internally - anyone who has mind ability powers could have cursed and died with ears bleeding from his screeching. He looks very refined and lazy whatsoever on the outside but the insides of Lin Mian Mian is now writhing with 'cringe' and 'embarrassment'. The monkeys residing on his mind has played the cymbals for so long had long gone died and short-circuited. What was left working is a hamster running on a treadmill with a speed of forty kilometers per second.

Events of what happened earlier played on his mind in HD of 1080 quality.

The cinema opens in 3... 2... 1...

Two figures are writhing in the dark, though; despite the lack of light, everyone can see the flush on their skin. The one below is moaning, pleading in cries and lustful sobs. This person is very weak in pleasure than once touched by the desire he would quickly submit. His body is responding to the touch, openly pulling the man like a magnet kissing the opposite pole.

The person above is also on the same state. He was nowhere near calm especially that he was having a skin-to-skin real life touch with his beloved. He was raining his beloved with kisses, each that are either fleeting or deep. He can feel his body getting hot every moment especially to that twitching light saber below that needed release. However, he knows that the person below him locked all the doors to keep the vault safe so he could only make do by passing in between the thighs.

The person above, dubbed as Character A, but let's call him with an 'alias' of Yan JinLong the immortal fucc-master of romantic cultivation, is the third young master of the Yan Family. He is currently the CEO of the Best Husband Corporation that has been standing all firm for a hundred years.

He is known for his brazen character, despite the aloof and cold nature. He is known for his nightly escapade, as well as his flings with big-busted models and pretty actresses. His Vice President, Chang Jie, is questioning his self why he served this shameless president that would often go bang and run after the deed. Did he not know that he has to clean all the mess his self?

On the other hand, the person below, dubbed as Character B, but let us call him with an 'alias' of Lin Mian Main the Fortress Holder of the Chrysanthemum Club, is a new graduate student who just entered the company by the help of Chang Jie. He has a good background and noble family, so he was quickly admitted to the job.

However, Lin Mian Mian is a good-natured kid so he was not aware of all the schemes happening inside the company. When his father died in an accident, all of the assets owned by the family were taken down by the scheming people. This left Lin Mian Mian with a huge dept. He sold all the properties that he owned himself but it was not enough for the losses. With no choice, he took the route of becoming the President's pet to get money-

Lin Mian Mian wanted to choke black blood all of the sudden. Where is this melodramatic cliché office story come from? Why is it playing in his mind as if he was some tortured sheep ready to be eaten by some dragon bastard or something? This isn't some soap opera ah! He is not some Character B who always is eaten at the end-

Well, he was indeed eaten, right?

He shook his head to clear his thoughts. He must be feeling very stressed lately that now he was starting to think that this romance between him and the emperor is like some old office hook up story that only started with money and contract shit but ended up in a happy relationship. He will never fall in love with the emperor, even though his body was easily swooned by those honeyed words, he will never fall!

Lin Mian Mian, hold on tight on the spider's rope. Don't fall! Don't fall! Hold tight-

These are the thoughts of the in-denial ger whose face is all still and flawless but with a mind filled with R+18 shits of AV-made scripts and food.

After a few minutes of fighting the right hand side and the left, Lin Mian Mian finally came back from the Planet In-denial and landed to the Earth's surface. He slowly shuffled up, sitting upright while carefully moving his legs. There was no pain on his butt, which he hailed very much, but there was this throbbing feeling in between his thighs. He raised the quilt up to look at the small haven below and indeed found his thighs a bit swelling.

But why is it swelling? Of course, Lin Mian Mian knows the answer! He studied and mastered the art of fapping, how could he not know what sumata is?

[A/N: I know, I am introducing another term again. Sumata is a Japanese word that means sex without penetration, usually by rubbing in between the thighs or calves. Oh well, it's better to just click on Google-sama to get better enlightenment.]

Face filled with red hue, Lin Mian Mian lowered the quilt again and look around. That bastard did not use the back door but still managed to pass. What if he gets pregnant ha? Well, Lin Mian Mian isn't really the type to abort kids if he accidentally got them. Actually, he'd rather take the child and let it live the life it was given. He's not stupid to have the kid take the blame.

If he did get pregnant with Yan JinLong, he would surely crash all the gates out and take the child far, far away. He would file a divorce saying that his husband contracted him a strange disease called 'responsibility'. And if the husband did not want to comply with his request of separation, he will kill the husband-

Why would he kill his self? Yan JinLong did not want the kid? Then, eliminate him. Why let the unborn kid suffer?

He pushed the nonsense thoughts to the back of his head and focused to the current situation. Now that his mind is free from sarcastically uncalled monologues, he found his self nested in a room that is slightly different from his room. No, to say that it was only 'slightly different' is not a valid answer in a crime scene investigation. He was actually in a different room!

Oh, oh! Whose room could it be? Maybe Lin Mian Mian got drunk from the company's opening party and was brought in by some stranger who got interested with him at first sight? Could this be the plot where the second male lead would appear that will serve as the first rival of the leading male lead CEO Yan JinLong?

Nah, what a superfluous idea. Lin Mian Mian is already sick of his own self jokes.

"Of course, this is that bastard's room. Where could I possibly be found other than on my own bed and his bed?" He smirked.

Well, to say that he knows that answer from the start is a lie. The reason why he was able to find it out is due to logic, and second is because every corner of the room is screaming 'ALLELUAH! ALLELUAH! YAN JINLONG'S PROPERTY. DO NOT TOUCH. ALLELUUUUUUAH!'. Well, isn't Lin Mian Mian has this warning sign printed on his whole being too?

Just by the bed, one can easily guess that only a huge man with an unlimited supply of mayonnaise could fit in here. It was a triple King Sized bed with sturdier ability to hold on great flashfloods and earthquakes. However, the toughness of the base is complimented by the very smooth texture of the silk and sheets. It was even a two hundred percent five star rate that Lin Mian Mian's limited edition discounted bed on the Lin Courtyard.

True, that limited edition bed was comfortable to the point of making him lazy. But the emperor's bed's talent is much superior with its relationship acclaiming goals of engulfing the resting person to death. Lin Mian Mian did not even feel the discomfort in his body due to its hypnotizing power and possessive abilities.

Tsk. Like the owner, this bed is also luring him to stay.

The bed is curtained with net embroidered by the master spiders, skillfully creating an image of a dragon flying in all corners as if watching the person resting inside the sheets. It blocks the view from the outside but Lin Mian Mian can completely see the other side clearly. He did not know how it happened but it follows the same concept of that of a tinted glass. He could have missed it if only he didn't feel the soft fabric tickling his skin.

After a battle of superiority, Lin Mian Mian managed to separate from the heavenly bed and walked around. He had never seen the Emperor's chambers on the past's memories because the Emperor would often want to do it on the courtyard. He seems to be fond of the place where Lin Mian Mian's scent is evident so he always goes to the courtyard than doing it on his room.

Lin Mian Mian first inspected the walls that are filled with either curtains, swords, animal antlers, swords again, curtains, spider webs (oh, nobody is doing his job properly in cleaning here), trophies, animal skins, gold statues, picture frames, curtains, the never ending swords, spider webs-

Lin Mian Mian quickly slapped the pause button and rewinds the scene 0.075 seconds back to time. He is now facing the wall decorated with boxes of picture frames with the largest one imprinting the portrait of the current emperor. The smaller frames are the pictures of the other family members and so on. But his very focus right now is on the largest portrait that seems to be resembling Yan JinLong... If only it was drawn properly upright!

Lin Mian Mian could not help but to laugh out loud while holding his stomach. What is this? What kind of monstrosity is this? Why this large portrait is showed a rather disfigured Yan JinLong than his usual wonderful aloof face with a smile? Well, he did not like admitting the fact that Yan JinLong is indeed handsome, but man, this one is really very hilarious. The guy on the portrait just looks like someone who survived a diarrhea!

The eyes are too sharp that it was pricklier than the cactus. His nose is crooked, crooker than the witch's hat. And his ears? Oh no, a donkey's ears is far more interesting to look at than this. Lin Mian Mian has rolled over the floor, cried while thumping the ground, almost puking rainbows out from laughing out too much. Sadly, Yan JinLong is not there to see his wife's natural laughter. Because if he did...

Well, he would gift this horrible portrait of him to his wife. No, he wasn't planning to kill him from laughter. He just liked seeing that face smiling naturally than a fake chuckle.

"Shit, I am dying," Lin Mian Mian cried after a thousand of years of laughter. "I never laughed out like this in my whole life! Damn, you fuccboi, you are indeed a joke!"

He suppressed the dying cry of his laughter and eased up, but still, seeing that portrait still gives him tickles. He distracted his self from seeing the portrait by looking at the other smaller frames. Somehow, the way the portraits drawn in these frames are well and good. He could almost see the shine coming from the eyes as if the pictures are really. Why... why is it... does the artist who made this portrait has a grudge against Yan JinLong to make his picture horrible like this?

He shook his head. Well, no wonder Yan JinLong would hide this picture on his room. Aside from his self, nobody would dare to enter this place. Even the single dog minister Chang Jie has to get permission from the man before he could cross this place. Lin Mian Mian now thought of an idea. If there is any better place to hide a vault, it would be behind this ugly portrait.

The inspection to the wall is complete so he continued on busting on the cabinets and what not. He opened whatever drawer he could see and inspected the contents inside. One table, he found a lot of receipts and important documents. He only looks at them as if they are waste papers and locked it down. He also found some funny objects like some old books that owned by Yan JinLong when he was still young and small clothes. But the drawer that he found under the wardrobe of the emperor gave him a trauma...

Well, he never thought that 'kink' already existed on this time. Especially that what he had seen is a series of banana length figures, marbles connected to a long band of elastic stick, lube...

Okay, let's pretend that he didn't see that.

Lin Mian Mian halted on his ventures when spotted another smaller portraits on the corner of the room. Somehow, they are still locked in frames but in an older decoration. There are no dusts surrounding the portraits, telling him that that person must be always hanging in this corner for no reason. Maybe he was planting mushrooms?

He looked at the portraits and was surprised to found a photo of Lin Mian Mian and General Lin...

Tears streamed down from his eyes. Lin Mian Mian suddenly felt a heavy load occupying his chest making the water flow continuously. He was surprised by the nauseating feeling that he almost wondered if the tears are from the original being than to his self. The current Lin Mian Mian has no qualms about the Lin father. Even though that he sympathized him on his death, he was still a stranger. He felt neither obligation nor any feelings towards the person. Yet he cried...

"You must really love your father. Sacrificing yourself... what filial piety..."

But whatever things that he could, the original Lin Mian Mian has long gone in this world. The tears that he had are from the memories that remained inside the body. He could at least give this poor guy a satisfying life out from the palace. Lin Mian Mian took the portrait and hugged it while silently praying. At least, the father and son must be together somewhere, living eternal life happily.

He returned the picture and continued on probing the other ones. He saw pictures of some woman that he assumed would be the Empress Dowager and the previous Emperor. There is also a picture of a familiar looking youth... Eh, isn't this his fuccboi husband? Why is this portrait drawn very well?

The features of the young Yan JinLong are indeed very different to his imposing aura now. Looking at it, nobody would assume that he would grow up a fuccboi. Lin Mian Mian can see the innocence of the baby face, why did he become a monster? Monster, aiya, with good looks. A smile of a younger man could capture hearts even the iron walled Lin Mian Mian could not help but to blush.

He glared on each picture that has Yan JinLong on it. He would curse; send all the misfortunes of his life, as if by doing this it would kill the emperor. But did he ever wonder why of all the pictures, he would pick all Yan JinLong's photos just to curse them?

Isn't this almost the same with how a kindergarten 'who often teases the girl he likes' acts?

 


UPDATES : Tuesdays and Thursdays!

125