Chapter 5- Battle of cards
64 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I extra summon police protection force using its effect. And I normal summon Commissioner Golden” said Sui.   
           
**Police protection force
[raid legends]
Void
detective, human, lvl 0, cost 0
Healthy - strength 3 support 0 intellect 0
Injured - strength 0 support 0 intellect 0
 
When you have no characters on the TZ but your opponent does, extra summon this character to your TZ from your hand.**

**Commissioner Golden.
Void
detective, human, lvl 0, cost 0
Healthy - strength 1 support 1 intellect 2
Injured - strength 0 support 0 intellect 2

When this character is normal summoned, add 1 “Lamp Light” or “Comissionar’s daughter” to your hand from your deck.** 

“With Commissioner Golden’s effect I choose to get “Commissioner’s daughter”. I think it’s time to move our characters to the war zone, since it’s the war phase. Am I right?” said Sui.

“You…you planned this. You lied about having Light characters in your deck. When in reality your deck is filled with ‘void’ characters. Am I right?”.    

Sui ignored her remarks and moved to the combat phase. Now they choose which characters to put in their war zone. The attacking side always had to move their characters to the war zone(WZ for short) first. Sui chose both of the characters to the war zone. After seeing her placement, Yume also placed her two characters in the war zone. And with that, the combat phase started.   

Asterisks resemble the spots the characters could move to.  _ - resemble the space between spots. 

*          __                        *                             __                    *                            - Sui’s backrow
*         __                         *                             _                      *                           - Sui’s midrow
*         __        Commissioner Golden      __         Police protection force -   Sui’s front row
*         __        Gasper the ghastly ghost  __         Demon fox spirit          -  Yume’s frontrow
*          _                         *                               _                     *                             - Yume’s midrow
*          _                         *                               _                     *                            - Yume’s backrow

They could now activate skills from their hands. Anytime during the combat phase any player could activate it.

“I attack with Commissioner Golden at Gasper” said Sui.

The attack went through because Comissioner’s strength was 1 and Gasper’s was 0. Gasper was changed from healthy to injured status. There was no changes in the character’s stats. But another hit like that and Gasper would be destroyed and sent to the tomb.

“I end my turn” said Sui.

Yume’s Turn 1- turncounter 1

“I draw..tch”            

“What? No characters to summon?” asked Sui with a smile.  

“Straight to combat phase” said Yume with a frown.

“I attack with Demon fox spirit at your Police protection force. And I increase its attacking strength by 3 with its effect”.

6 cards were dropped from the top of Yume’s deck to the tomb. Sui looked at the cards in Yume’s tomb carefully.

Police protection force’s strength was increased due to “Commissioner Golden”’s 1 support. A character's support increased an ally character's total strength by that amount. In total Police protection force had 4 strength and Demon fox had 3 power including its effect buff. Demon fox spirit lost the fight and was changed into its injured status.
 
“Interesting. You did nothing but mill a bunch of cards and hurt your character” said Sui.

“I did this because Demon fox spirit’s injured strength is 3, not 0. You’re done for next turn” yelled Yume.     
         
Sui’s turn 1- lvlcounter1     

“I summon Army of steel in my town zone(TZ for short)”.

**Army of steel
Void
army, human, lvl 1, cost 0
Healthy - strength 3 support 0 intellect 0
Injured - strength 2 support 0 intellect 0

When this character is destroyed in the WZ, special summon another “Army of steel from your deck to your TZ”.**
  
I start the combat phase. And I attack with Commissioner Golden again.

The attacked destroyed Gasper and sent it to the tomb. Now Commissioner Golden could either be moved to where Gasper stood or stay in place. Sui decided to make it move.
       
“I end my turn”

 Yume’s turn 2- lvlcounter2.

“I draw a card. I summon rolling pumpkin in the town zone(TZ for short)” said Yume.   

**Rolling pumpkin
Fire
spirit, lvl 0, cost 0
Healthy - strength 1 support 1 intellect 0
Injured - strength 0 support 0 intellect 0

When this character is normal summoned, you can put 5 cards from your tomb back into your deck, shuffle it and draw two cards.**

Yume used the effect and drew two cards. Now there was only 2 cards in her tomb”   

“I active a strategy card called Raging fox charge”

**Raging fox charge
Strategy – fire- lvl 2

Can only be activated if you control ‘Demon fox spirit’. Put 2 cards in your tomb to your mana area.**

The mana area is used to activate skills. Strategy and Skill cards are put in the mana area after being played. And Yume had some idea to use this mana. During the combat phase no one activated a skill.        

“I attack with ‘Demon fox spirit’ towards ‘Commissioner Golden’”

The demon fox attacked towards the commissioner who was on its left side. The attack damaged the commissioner. It’s strength and support fell to 0.

“Turn end”   

0