Chapter 6- World’s greatest detective.
72 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sui’s turn 2- lvl counter 2

“I normal summon Watsun Wonderleague” said Sui.

**Watsun Wonderleague
Void
human, detective lvl 1, cost 0
Healthy - strength 1 support 4 intellect 0
Injured - strength 0 support 0 intellect 0

When this character deals damage to the opponent’s town HP by attacking, draw 1 card**

“Combat phase. I move ‘commissioner golden’ forward”.

The character moved to Yume’s midrow.    

“You can’t deal damage with that injured character, can you” taunted Yume.

“I charge one card into the mana pool from my hand and end my turn”

Yume’s turn 3 - lvl counter 3

“I charge Tookyo Ghoul, Dark matter from my hand to the mana area” said Yume.

Having no characters to normal summon Yume immediately moved to the combat phase.

“I’ve been waiting for the lvl counter to hit 3 for a while now. ‘Ninetails’ from my hand using it’s effect”

**Ninetails 
Fire
spirit, lvl 3, cost 0
Healthy - strength 3 support 1 intellect 0
Injured - strength 6 support 1 intellect 0

When you have “Demon fox spirit” in your war zone you can use 3 dark mana to extra summon this character next to “Demon fox spirit” in a free spot during your strategy phase**.

“I activate a skill card” yelled Sui. 

**Police line
Void, lvl 0, cost – 1 void

User: character with a “detective” type.

Choose a free spot next to the user. This card is treated as a “continuous strategy card”  and is placed on the chosen spot. Non detective type characters cannot move to or attack the characters on that spot.**      

The card was used by Police protection force and was chosen to be placed in front of “Ninetails”.

War zone details:

*            _               *                             _                   *
*            _               *                             _                    *    
*            _      Police line                      _    Police protection force
*            _      Ninetails                         _      Demon fox spirit
*           _  Commissioner Golden      _                   *
*           _                   *                           _                   *
        
“Tch, you’re pretty annoying. I mill 4 cards from my deck and increase Demon fox’s strength by 2. And attack with Demon fox spirit”.

The attack damaged Police protection force and it’s strength became 0. Yume moved Ninetails to the left to bypass the police line.

Sui’s turn 3 - lvl counter 3

“I summon Chess Master” said Sui and placed a card in TZ.

**Chess Master.
Void
Detective, human lvl 2 cost 0

Healthy - strength 3 support 1 intellect 0
Injured - strength 6 support 1 intellect 0

Healthy: When this character is in the WZ choose a character during your combat phase. While this character is face up on the field only the chosen character can attack this turn and its attack will initiate a mind battle**.

This card’s text was certainly troubling for Yume. She read the rulebook carefully but she did not read anything about a mind battle. It was quite peculiar.          
   
“I’ll start the combat phase. I move Comissioner Golden to your backrow. That’s about it. I end my turn” said Sui.

Yume’s turn 4 - lvl counter 4

Yume had no characters in her hand that she could normal summon.  

“I move Ninetails forward and I attack with ‘Demon fox spirit again”

Police protection force was destroyed. Both ‘Ninetails’ and ‘demon fox spirit’ were on Sui’s frontrow now.

Sui’s turn 4 - lvl counter 4

“I normal summon ‘Strategy assistant’ in the TZ” said Sui.

**Strategy assistant
Void
Detective, human, lvl 3 cost 0    

Healthy - strength 2 support 2 intellect 2
Injured - strength 2 support 1 intellect 2

When this character is normal summoned you can mill 2 cards from your deck to the manapool.
 
Healthy: Once, during your turn, increase a character’s intellect with the same amount to this character’s intellect.**   

“I mill two cards into my manapool.  Now it’s the combat phase and I activate a skill that I long awaited to use”.

**Calling the greatest detective
Skill
void, cost – 2 void.

User: character with a “detective” type.     

Extra summon “Lawful Lawright” from your deck to a free spot around the user.**

Despite there being no lvl requirement on the skill card there was a lvl requirement on the card that was going to be extra summoned. And according to the rule, Sui had to be careful not to activate the skill before the condition was possible. Otherwise, the character would not be extra summoned. But Sui also waited in hopes that Yume’s characters would be further away from the commissioner. Because the character she summoned would most likely grant her for victory.  

**Lawful Lawright
Void
detective, human, lvl 3, cost 0
Healthy - strength 1 support 1 intellect 5
Injured - strength 0 support 0 intellect 5

Healthy: During your turn, you can increase the strength of any of your characters other than this card by the same amount to this character’s intellect.
Injured: When this character is attacked, the battle turns into a mindbattle.**

Sweat appeared on Yume’s forehead and she yelled:

“Y-you. So that’s what you were planning!”

Activating Lawful Lawright’s effect Commissioner Golden’s attack was increased by 5. The two characters attacked Yume’s Town’s HP and dealt 6 damage in total. Now Yume's town HP was only 7. 

“Turn end” said Sui. 

0