Chapter 3: Maternal|Suck
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter

Maternal

My head turned as I heard the howl of a dozen wolves. Planck simply looked ahead of us as if he never heard it.

"Are those... Grass Wolves? That's unexpected.", I said.

The reins in my hand suddenly shook. I looked at it and saw Planck pulling on them. It's turning dark, so I'm guessing he would like to find some sort of resting place as soon as possible.. I do too, Planck. I seriously do...

"Sorry about that.", I stepped forward as I led him. "I know you want to rest, but with these goblins heading towards that place, I'd rather tread with caution instead."

As we crept across a small trail in the forest, I always tried to stick my feet deeper into the dirt. I was very unused to travelling in a forest, so that be enough. I never expected there would be this many slippery slopes in a forest...

The main reason why we haven't been able to settle down on a camp was because of these disgusting goblins running towards us. Usually, Dealing with them would be just as easy as pulling weeds but a huge horde of them is just too much.

Imagine sitting beside a campfire with dozens and dozens of bodies surrounding you. I wouldn't like that at all.

Their stenchful blood had already stained my sword's blade in a way I could no longer allow...!

Suddenly, My ears heard a rustle among the bushes.

My legs instantly split and then dug themselves deeper into the ground.

My sabre was already drawn as it had the blood of a dozen goblins dripping out of its point. Would you sheathe a slime covered sword? I know I wouldn't it.

A huge hand suddenly emerged from the bushes and the rest of it as well. An orc with huge saggy breasts appeared. Male orcs would tower over two meters, but this one only measured a third of it...

"...", It glared at me and stiffened. It held an infant of their kind in its arms.

I haven't seen an orc in months, but I was sure I could take it down easily. My mana was almost depleted, but my stamina could still last.

"....Grrgh"

"...."

I glared back, But instead of choosing to fight it, I walked back and pulled Planck away.

It only stared at us until we were out of its sight.

I don't know if I was taken aback by the fact it was a mother, or that I was hesitant to have another neck rust my sword, but all I knew was that I didn't want to fight it.

'They're just going to die by the time they reach that fire in the grasslands anyway...'

My entrance to the forest's darkest shadows was decided as I went onward...

Suck_

"We're here...", Namiko turned to me.

"How are we going to mend the contract exactly?", Saminah asked.

We arrived at a building with a circular entrance near the city's streets. The building had a sign in the shape of a red anchor hanging above it. That's quite fitting.

"I don't know. Telling him to leave it us woud just be disrespectful.", I replied as I opened the building's door and went inside. "I'll just keep finding a way like I always do instead."

"Oh-! Welcome, Plea- Hue?!"

A bell rang as I went in. This caused a nearby receptionist to look towards me. She was almost going to greet me like a usual customer, but she froze up.

"Hey, There.", I approached her. "Could you please inform Mr. Reese. I need to discuss something with him."

"O-of course Milo-"

"-Sir. 'Sir Anrirworth', Address me this way.", I leaned forward and placed a finger near her lips. "I'm only a knight. Until I inherit my father's seat, I don't think that's changing anytime soon."

The receptionist blushed and repeatedly blinked until she finally spoke.

"Y-yes. P-Please wait here, Sir Anrirworth."

My smiled and puffed my chest out. My smug smile radiated as I confirmed my charm worked. I just decided to sit back on a wide bench as I waited.

"Uwaa~ He's wearing his smug smile again.", Saminah poked. "Namiko, Help take it off his face will you?"

"Sure... Master.. Chu", Namiko said as she kissed my neck.

My eyes slackened a bit as I felt her lips suck on it. "Oohh", I moaned softly."I haven't taken taken a shower yet, You know?"

"I don't.. Care!", She grunted

"AUGH! W-What?! N-namiko!?", I yelped as I felt a sting along my neck. I waved my hands to push her away, but only managed to struggle as I felt an invisible adhesive...!

For some reason, Namiko dug her teeth into my neck.

Her canines felt so cold and hard that the pain was overwhelmed by it. My spine felt a striking chill, literally and figuratively.

"W-what did you do to me...?", I asked as my limbs rested limp.

As Namiko seperated her lips from my neck, A translucent string appeared. She only responded by licking her lips ,and by fluttering her tounge.

'The nerve of this woman...! If my mana was properly, I would have incinerated this place!'

After she bit me, My confusion ensued as I wasn't able to draw a significant amount of mana. All I could conjure up was a blank shot. However, It only took me a second to know she had obstructed its flow.

"Surprised?", Saminah giggled." It's a new skill! She just unlocked it!"

"Of course it is....", I muttered as I quickly got control of my limbs. "I'd be hysterical if it wasn't."

The only way a person could do that without a skill would be through the use of the dark attribute. As a light-user, The shame I would receive would be immense if I got done in by it. Adventurers...

I groaned in pain as I sat up. "That was just uncalled for. What happens if someone saw us? I don't want my father asking me about it during dinner, I seriously don't."

"Heh, Do you really think we'd embarass ourselves with you?", She said.

All of a sudden, She grabbed the air and pulled on something. I felt a cloth brush against my face as she did.

"I brought it my cloak with me.", She said.

Her invisible cloak, A fine divine item. It was an item designed with a simple concept that worked well beyond expectations. If she can put it up without me ever feeling it, Who knows how much more adept she is at using it.

"Dammit Saminah. You can't ju-"

"S-Sir Anrirworth, Mr. Reese would like to invite you to his office!", The receptionist from before frantically came in as I was saying something.

I simply sighed in contempt and spoke to Namiko. "I'm going to cut four silvers away from your paycheck Namiko. I swear."

"That's fine...", Namiko quietly said with a bit of a teasing grin.

1