Lia
47 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While having an emotional discussion, this Father-Toto duo was unexpectedly interrupted by a loud noise.

The noise seems to come from a scar-faced, scary-looking robust man with scars and tattoo all over his body. This man is the guard beside the princess.

"Lowly Alipin! Everyone! Get out of your tents!"

Toto-Father duo who was inside the tent hurriedly went outside after hearing that deep loud voice which disturbed the night.

Toto hurriedly escaped, away from his father's tent.

He was afraid of beating caught sneaking.

After going outside of their tent, the other Alipins who are currently taking their rests were also outside awaiting orders from this guard.

Who wouldn't comply with his orders? This scary-looking robust man with scar-face, by only his voice, could already scare the crap out of your soul! And you could say that he means comply or be whipped!

"Dear, Saman! These are the slaves who are currently available at your disposal. Now, our dear, Saman, may I know what kind of Alipin are you looking for?"

All of the slaves stared blankly at a beautiful young lady who is currently standing in front of them. This beautiful lady who appears to be around fourteen to fifteen years of age whom the people around stared blankly at was no other than the daughter of this Tribe's Datu, Saman-Talia.

The Saman paid no attention to their gazes as she spoke with scar-face in a stern and imposing manner. Her bosom heaved and waved as she did so.

"I need other Alipins aside from that former Ranoan who are close to my age, I want to have at least two girl-Alipins him but if you can't find any girl, any slave around my age would do"

The many men that are surrounding this Saman started to do their task. They all went to different tents to gather the slaves that their Saman had told them to gather.

Afterward, two girls were held by the group of robust guards, leading their way was this scary looking scar-face who then have shouted in joy to the Saman.

"Dear, Saman! These are the Alipins whom you can choose from that I gathered! I hope I properly accomplished the task you have given me."

The Saman only looked at this scar-face and she did not even bother to reply.

Then her gaze swept to the held Alipins.

She noticed that all of them looked like they haven't eaten in a year.

One Alipin particularly caught her eyes as this Alipin stood out from the rest.

Different from the rest, she had pale unblemished skin, her clothing was also different from the rest, having a colorful woven dress that resembled a blouse with intricate beadwork, and her dark hair splendidly lustered under the light of the moon.

"She must be a foreigner newly caught. I have decided! I like her!" The Saman thought so as she smiled at this poor young lady with great interest.

Noticing her gleaming eyes, the guard took note and signaled the other guards to bring the young lady in front of the Saman.

"Let Go! Let go of me!" Screamed the young lady. Tears were dripping in her eyes.

Her thinly carved brows were knitted close as she tried to shake off the tight grip of the guards who were pinning her down.

She had a slender figure that accentuated a unique blend of figure that is both skinny and curvy.

Curves in the right places!

And another asset that differentiated her from the rest, was her azure round pupils which resembled the clear, blue sky.

Aside from this young lady, there was this frail, young lady—malnourished with deep bruises just like the other girls lined up in front of the Saman. She greatly resembled Toto in her facial features.

And as expected, Toto who is busily escaping under the watchful eyes of each guard caught the commotion.

Toto suddenly screamed!

The guards didn't even have time to react.

"Let go of my sister!" As Toto sprang forward without care, immediately grabbing the young lady beside the azure eyed young lady in front of the Saman.

Toto is now in front of the Saman.

But Toto's raging emotions made a swift shift as Toto witnessed the Saman in all of her glory, stupefied by her beauty.

Toto's mouth opened wide. The Saman took joy in Toto's fiasco as she waved her hand, signaling the already approaching guards beside Toto.

The guards looked at each other and halted their steps.

They awaited the Saman's instructions hesitantly.

And the Saman's mouth arched in a perfect crescent, like the moon above the night sky.

"Haaah... Sigh. Our Saman looks too beautiful indeed! if she could only maintain that smile on her face. Too bad she can't..." One of the guards murmured, helplessly.

Toto is now in a difficult position, but still brave enough to display a stance of wanting to protect what the old man told to Toto to protect.

...

.

.

.

Meanwhile...

Inside of another tent not too far away from the noise which the Saman made, was Miguel comfortably resting.

He was exhausted beyond words, but his rest did not take long before it was interrupted.

"Hey, you! wake up!" Another guard was tapping Miguel in his feet, yet he received a yawn instead.

This instantly angered the guard as he yelled louder "I said wake up!" along with a crisp slap in Miguel's butt.

Finally, Miguel opened his eyes. His half-opened eyes saw a burly figure blurred at the corner of his feet.

"Hmp. Hurry up and get up!" The guard yelled as he walked outside Miguel's tent.

"That's strange... if there's anyone who ever comes close to me I can immediately wake up. I trained myself for that." Miguel thought as he shook his head. "Perhaps, I am just too tired? But even so..."

He slowly stood up and sat at the stack of hay. He stretched his arms and raised them further high and came to his senses.

He stood half dizzy while trying to walk outside his tent.

At a distance, he saw a long line of Alipins patiently standing there and rows of guards fiercely guarding those Alipins.

"What happened?" Miguel asked the burly guard beside the tent.

To be honest, in Miguel's eyes these guards all looked identical.

There seems to have no comparison from each other.

If not for the

He was again reminded by his own soldiers back when he was still a general.

You can notice a deep longing in his eyes.

"You don't have to ask! Follow me!" The guard sternly said, he gripped Miguel's hands as he led the way through the pack of lined-up Alipins.

Along the way, Miguel saw a pretty young lady standing proudly in the mass of people surrounding her.

Just like what Miguel had recalled in the memories of Argus, the Saman whom Argus met was the condescending type who would always decorate herself with precious stones and purple woven clothes. There were golden linings at the end of her clothes.

From afar, her accessory which dangled in her arms shined brightly. Almost rivaling the crescent moon up in the night sky.

And as Miguel with the guard approached closer...

"Dear Saman! These are the other batch of Alipins, pick whom you want." As the guard said so, another batch of Alipins was slid at the edge of the already existing line of Alipins.

The other guards also had followed suit, putting down three Alipins in front of the Saman.

The Saman smiled brightly witnessing this. She smiled at the guards whom she worked like dogs in order to accomplish such a simple errand.

It is finally her turn to choose an Alipin.

But she already picked one and in her heart, she was contemplating if she should pick Toto's sister or not.

And just at the right moment, Miguel arrived.

This shall be the first time Miguel would meet the Saman in person without relying on Argus's memories.

Miguel turned serious with each step...

"Our Dearest Saman, or should I say Lia?"

Miguel inwardly thought and his mind span a hundred thoughts.

 

=======

...

.

.

.

To Be Continued...

0