Chapter 3
48 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Oh shit. - I commented while remembering how things known like that, I'm naked in a brothel, with my maid's teacher and the director too ... wait, what !?

It was morning, one of my youngest maids wanted to attend school, discipline is important, so I supported her, but I didn't expect that I would have to accompany her. We drink coffee normally, then we leave the house, leaving the house is never good, the last time I woke up in a brothel with two transvestites.

The sun was hot, I sweated a lot, but there is not much to do, if I took my most useful form, even a war could start, my married-eater mode is capable of that, believe me, be it dwarf or queen, we do not forgive nothing!

When I arrived close to the school, I remembered it, I would visit it previously. Well, I visited a long time ago, so most of the staff must already be there, we went there, the school itself was beautiful and well maintained, but as teachers there, let someone hold me, because I ate those milfs easy!

As soon as we entered the place and the woman who attended me was the embodiment of perfection. Eyes and red hair, skin as smooth and silky smooth, she looked serious around her. She was really serious and she looked at me a lot, she held a book in her hands and she was wearing a blouse and a tight skirt. By the way, Frederica had things to do, so she didn't come with me.

- Calm down, I know I'm hot, but you don't have to face me that much. - I said calmly, but with a smug tone.

- Humpf - She made that sound and stopped looking at me, now she looked at my maid, she was ashamed of me. -- You are? - The woman asked my employee arrogantly.

- Y-I'm Estephanie. - She replied hesitantly, she is my most embarrassed and reclusive employee, being sincere, her request to study surprised me a lot.

- I suppose the beauty must also introduce herself. - I intruded a little, feeling that Estephanie was more ashamed than usual.

- I'm a Hermaphrodite. - She answered me with a serious face, I stopped laughing, few beings know the meaning of it, and I stopped laughing not because of what the word itself means, but because as soon as we found out about this kind of body, I communicate a brothel and we stayed there for 3 days, soiled the whole place with fucking hermaphrodite! It was a good time, unfortunately, if we met today, you will know what will happen ... As a recording of that day, we said that a hero called hermaphrodite had helped us, he did not expect a father to name his daughter like that.

- Okay, can you show us the place? - I asked.

- Very well, please follow me. - She replied and turned away, then walked around the establishment. In short, there is not much fun, it has a court, classrooms, and a place with a swimming pool.

We walked for a while, then we were called to a room where they would do a questionnaire, so far so good, the room was full of other people, nothing to worry about, until I read the first question.

"Traveco or dwarf?"

I read that shit, I almost freaked out, is that a question to ask ?! I come here, with an important person, I am the head of the family, and they ask me such a question! It is obvious that shemale ass is tastier! Damn! No matter how you look, dwarf can't take my 25cm!

I controlled my anger and decided to continue reading, after that question came a more open one.

"What gender do you identify with?"

Combat helicopter, of course.

"Sexual preference"

If there's a hole, I can stick it.

"How many have you eaten at a party?"

If orgy counting was 240, if not just 134 people, I passed the stick in general! Not even a cripple was forgiven.

I was almost done answering when Hermaphrodite appeared beside me, she was a little awkward, but I wanted to say something.

- W-well, I apologize, but it looks like the wrong sheet was passed to you. - She said reluctantly.

- You're kidding, right? - I asked without reason, it was obvious that a sheet with these questions could not be in the school that the three great elders created. The place is called the Sword of the Kingdom, Black Sperm! Weak questions like that couldn't be here.

 

 

Good morning my dear readers, I am going to warn you that: I am a little busy, so the chapters may come short, I apologize for that, but I started working, so until I start making money as a writer or the service is over, this will continue , Thank you for understanding.

1