Chapter 4
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 After that incident, I went with that teacher to the board there, the only place that I tried to run to the maximum, since I set foot here in this school. It is not because the board is angry or annoying, it is the opposite, and for that reason, things always end with the train entering the hole! Not to mention that, she is one of the few beings older than me, and because of that, she always tries to look more adult ... isn't that kind of childish?

 

 She was as usual, with the table full of leaves, I don't know how she still has the courage to read such a pile, if it were I had already thrown everything in the fireplace, from here, I can barely see her face, the only thing evident glasses that keep on shining.

 

- I know what you're thinking, should I burn everything? Yes, it should, but then the kids' effort would be in vain! - She commented to me.

 

- Fuck the effort, the thing is to create a 30 meter robot! - I replied without even thinking, but I feel that if she burned the paperwork, a civil war would start.

 

- You remain the same in, Kraken. - She said while leaving the glasses on the table and getting up, passing the hand, threw most of the papers on the floor, then looked at me with sharp eyes.

 

 Finally I was able to see her appearance in a concrete way, a sparkling blue eye with short black hair, a light, silky and soft skin, she wore a formal outfit, a plain white shirt, with a denim skirt overlaying, it must be difficult to walk with that there ... 

 

- And you are still beautiful as always, Afrodite. - Again I answered what came to mind, my instinct is like a bard, if I see a beautiful woman, I play the teaser.

 

- How beautiful?

 

- Well ... it could be said that, if beauty were shit, you would be all shit!

 

-… - Answering me in silence, he took a long breath and let his body fall on the chair again. - This line sucks, in every way.

 

-- Seriously? - I put my hand on my chin and started to remember that old tape. - I heard in an old audio that it was infallible ... I think the things that humans left behind are not reliable.

 

- The things they left behind are dangerous, you should stop messing with them so carelessly!

 

- I don't understand you, those people threw you into the trash, even so you defend them.

 

- Go for me, you can't judge all humans in communion, my creator in this case, created a system so that I could survive, even if thrown on crocodiles.

 

- So he wasn't just a guy who created robots, interesting. - This is really interesting, humans were very strong, it is a pity that they are no longer with us.

 

-… He created so much, that even I have no idea, among humans he was known as a demon who brought destruction with him, when in fact, it was these people who asked him to manufacture weapons. - She said nonchalantly, as if she were telling something without feelings.

 

 - Well, I'm sure you didn't call me here for that. - The conversation got a little heavy, if we continued with it, we would certainly end up with blades, known as memories, on our necks.

 

- Ah, yes, there's something else too, I bought wine for a fuck, but I can't drink it all by myself. - She looked at me with a serious face, I love this girl! Drink at will, there is nothing more graceful in this world!

 

- I should have said before my face, of course I'm in. - That teacher was amazed, but nothing that two bottles don't solve! And if you have a hangover tomorrow, we'll take another sip to get better!

 

 After that, I called one of the maids to pick up the new student, without Frederica knowing, if she found out, it would be the end of me. I remember drinking for a fuck, then blacking out, I don't know how I got in bed with these two! I really do not know. 

 

- Hey, upside down, do you know anything? - I spoke loudly while looking at my giant surreal object.

1