Chp 6 – True face
8.3k 32 169
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tyler makes a dumb move in this chapter.

Chapter 6 - True face

Tyler Riddle

8:30 p.m.

Walking into the apartment, I notice that Matt's not back home yet. His scent is too faint for him to be nearby. He must be pulling another all-nighter at the office since he still hasn't encountered Wilson Fisk's antics.

Nia was slouched on the couch languidly, watching some television. She's still wearing her pajamas, white lace panties and a white string top. Her nipples are showing through, so no bra either Do those even count as pajamas? Matt may not be here, but it's like she doesn't even see me as a man. I need to stop spoiling her so much and give her some discipline.

She sprouts up when she notices me enter. I head to the kitchen behind her to grab a quick bite. Hopefully I won't pass out after eating something.

"Tyler, you're back! Where did you go?"

'My friend Gwen had a ballet performance today. She asked me if I would go, and I agreed." I answered, facing away from her.

"Oh...and how was it?" She asks with a slight twinge in her voice. Her voice must still be changing due to puberty. Weird, I thought she was done with that.

"It was wonderful Nia. Gwen was beautiful, flying all across the stage and bending in all kinds of ways. There were other dancers there too." 

"So she was beautiful huh? And there were other girls too?"

"Well yeah. It was a group performance."

We really don't have any ready to eat food. I don't feel like cooking. Maybe I can just order some Chinese.

"Did you do anything…. else?" 

"Oh yeah, I meant to share some good news for your brother. I asked our Gwen and she said yes. We're having our date on Friday, so it'll just be you and Matt."

*DUDUNK*

"....." Nia goes silent, but I can hear her walking up behind me.

"Ni.."

*THUNK*

Nia stands over the limp body of Tyler with a wall plack in her hand. She puts the plack on the counter before crouching down and dragging Tyler into her room by his ankles. 

=÷=

Tyler Riddle

I woke up in the dark with my hands and feet cuffed to Nia's bed. My head hurts like shit. I think Nia hit me on the head with something, and why am I cuffed like a starfish? I still can't use echolocation, so I couldn't tell that she snuck up on me. But why would she attack me? Ok, let's first calmly assess the situation.

My clothes besides my boxer briefs are gone. No wonder I'm feeling so comfortable in this situation. My lower half is hidden under Nia's comforter. There's enough slack in the cuffs for me to raise my torso, but that's pointless. The bars on Nia's bed are hollow and breakable, but I can't get the leverage to even bend one because of my other bindings. 

A head pops out from under the comforter. Nia's head.

"You're not in pain, right brother?" She asks with genuine concern.

"You hit me upside the head Nia! Why!?"

"You forced me." She protests with a pout and sitting up.

"What did I do to force you!?" I asked, almost hysterically.

"You hooked up with that slut Gwen." She says, leaning back in between my legs. "I won't let anyone  steal you from me."

"She's not a slut," I rebuke her while she starts to bring her face closer to my crotch, "What are you doing?"

"Claiming you, then that Gwen girl won't pursue you anymore." She responds in a sensual tone before kissing my inner thighs.

I give a suppressed moan in response. This heightened sense of touch isn't doing my masculinity any favors. Nia just becomes more excited in response and starts to lick my thighs like they're some sort of popsicle. Once she's done with that, she crawls up to my head and she starts kissing my collarbone.

"You just needed… to wait…until.. until we were out of highschool…..then..then we could've moved out together….and we could be together forever… we would have to hide it… but we could've done it….. why didn't you fall in love with me sooner?... I started wearing less clothing so you would notice me more." She only paused in her monologue to continue kissing my neck and face.

"There's a few problems with your logic Nia. First, I don't remember agreeing to live with you forever. Second, showing more skin is just a style for kids these days."

"It was when I was twelve...you promised that you wouldn't ever leave me..." She was moving down to my chest now.

"That wasn't meant as a proposal…," her teasing of my nipples is weird, "I was trying to placate you because your friends moved away."

"I was lying….you were spending too much time...around other girls… I couldn't have you developing a crush on anyone but me." 

"That's entrapment."

"All is fair in love and war."

"Why do you love me so much, Nia?" This is what bothers me the most.

She stops kissing my body and looks at me. " I love everything about you. The way you pat my head, or the way you kiss my tears away. I love how when you see my bad eating habits, you just smile. I love the way you smell. You're always there for me when I need you. And I am the only one who shares your blood. I am the only one worthy enough to bear your children. Now enough talking, it's time for baby making!" She shouts with glee and dives down to rip my boxer briefs off.

My engorged rod bursts through the ripped briefs and Nia licks her lips at the sight.

"It's bigger than yesterday…" Nia is enamoured. Yeah I edited my manhood more than a little when I had free time. I turned an ordinary 7 inches into 13 inches erect. I did it more out of impulse than anything, and in hindsight, it wasn't the wisest of decisions. I haven't even had my final growth spurt yet. 

"Hey what do you mean 'it's bigger than yesterday's?"

"I installed spy cameras in your room and bathroom. My friend's dad works as a private investigator and she got me them. How else do you think I got the cuffs?" She was clearly done talking at this point. I couldn't get through to her. She just  went to town on my dick. 

She licked up and down the shaft, before swallowing the whole thing. Deciding that she liked it here, she just stayed like that, making gulping motions that really tested my will. Matt said the secret to mastering control over your senses was pure will and if there ever was a time to control my senses, it was now. I'll never be able to stand straight again if I succumb to my little sister's antics.

Seeing that she wasn't getting anything out of me, Nia tried to do a few more maneuvers like deepthroating, cupping my balls, even squishing my rod between her breasts. How she knew all these things, I don't know, but this starfish won't yield. 

"All right brother, I can see that you aren't satisfied with foreplay, so let's just skip to making babies." That's when my mind was blown. She stood up on the bed, and she started taking off her soaked panties. I could see liquid pouring down her legs. 

Once they were off, she positioned herself just above my rod and lowered her hips down slowly. All this stimulation up until now was far too much for my sense heightened brain to handle. I completely forgot about my previous unwillingness and bucked my hips, burying myself in Nia's snatch. Blood trickled from where we were connected, but neither me nor Nia noticed. We were too busy pounding each other with reckless abandon. In one extremely vigorous thrust, I managed to lodge my entire length inside her, somehow managing to lodge my tip past her cervix. Nia gaped in ecstasy, shuddering, and her insides squeezed like a vise.

With the last vestiges of consciousness before I released inside her, I managed to tweak myself to make sure my boys don't swim. I wish I could say I did it to spite her attempts to bear my child forcefully, but I was just concerned that Nia wasn't ready to have a baby. 

After our dual orgasm, Nia fell on top of me, hair strewn out.

"Thank you brother." I hear her murmur, before we both fall asleep.

=÷=

10:30 p.m.

Matt Murdock

Walking up to the dooro fmy apartment, I smell signs of sex. Specifically Tyler and Nia's. This good news, maybe with this I can finally get that crazy duo out of my apartment and have my privacy again. I can't even drink a scotch without making Tyler judge me for setting a bad example to Nia. What kind of 18 year old boy decides he wants to open an interdimensional portal? Nia starts secreting pheromones like a cat in heat if Tyler so much as looks at her. Not to mention the death glares she gives me, a blind man, when I talk to my own adopted son. How a boy so smart could be so dumb is a mystery that not even the Scooby Gang could solve.

Walking into the apartment, I smell Tyler's blood. It was masked before by the immense amount of sexual pheromones in the air, but it's definitely there. And hold on, what is my debate team plaque from college doing on the counter? 

It seems Nia noticed I'm home. I can hear her shuffling about in her room. Well from the the smell of Tyler's blood, my plaque on the counter, the clinking that could be cuffs coming from Nia's bedroom, and the pheromones in the air, it seems that Tyler somehow managed to pull of a miracle and make Nia angry enough that she knocked him out with my plaque, dragged him to her room where she preceded to rape him. Here she comes now.

"Hey Uncle Matt, where were you?"

"I was out celebrating with my colleagues, we just won a fairly large case. I brought some Chinese home. I figured that you guys wouldn't have eaten yet."

"Why would you think that?"

"You can ask Tyler when he's ready. Hey listen Nia, you should really wear proper clothes around. I can vaguely tell what you're wearing. Also it's leaking out."

White fluid flows down slowly from in between Nia's thighs. She notices it, before scooping it and putting it into her mouth. Nik's seen and heard worse, so it doesn't faze him much.

"You can see?"

"No, it's complicated, but I'll tell you my spiel when your brother tells you his. And if you're going to keep doing this with him, then you two will need to choose a different apartment. I'll still be your guardian, but the smell of you two is killing me."

"O..Okay."

"Listen Nia, you're not in trouble, at least not from me. I may be a lawyer, but even I break the law here and there. What you need to worry about is keeping the relationship between you two stable. Nia, out need to communicate. So go back in there, release whatever you have on him keeping him restrained, and just talk. When you're done, I want your entire room to be fumigated. Use hydrogen peroxide, not bleach. That stuff lasts too long in the air."

"Y…Yes sir." She replies before she walks back into her room. 

When she opens the door, she's thrown onto a comforter on her bed, before she's rolled up into a burrito and two belts secure her in place. 

169