Chp 18 – Getting Steamy (18+)
9k 27 161
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey guys, sorry for the late chapter. My work has been killing me for the last couple of days and I haven't gotten the sleep I need to be able to write. I technically have the few hours I need to write, but I can't get the sleep I need to write well. Honestly, a commitment to daily uploads was probably more than I should I have tried for, but I'll keep trying. More irregular uploading will happen, but I'll still try for daily uploads. No promises.

Chapter 18 - Getting steamy

Dinner with Gwen and her parents was pretty normal. They asked about me, trying to avoid topics that included my parents, as it hasn't been too long since they died. I asked about embarrassing stories about Gwen's childhood. Gwen's dad seemed to struggle between trying to intimidate me and trying to appease his wife by remaining kind. He told me he was a fairly decent investor for small businesses, and she told me she  was a simple housewife. But it was clear to me that while he owned the house, she ruled the home. 

Gwen was emitting more and more excitement as the meal came to a close. She hid it pretty well, but I could tell from her heartbeat, and other small clues. 

Once dinner finished, I helped clean up. Then, Gwen's mom said she was taking her husband on a date. He looked pretty reluctant, but his wife essentially dragged him out the door. Just as they were leaving, Gwen's mom slipped Gwen something and wished her good luck. Then they rolled out the driveway, leaving me and Gwen alone.

"So what do you want to do, Gwen?"

"Horror Movie?" She quips.

"If you think you can handle it."

"Oh please. You probably scream louder than I do."

"I don't know about that. We'll have to test it one of these days." I say with a mischievous grin.

"Ok tough guy. Find a movie in the living room while I go make us some snacks."

Ten minutes later, I pulled up Alien: Covenant in the living room and sat on the couch. Gwen brought over a bowl of popcorn and two sodas in glasses.

"Here, cream soda. I bought some because I know it's your favorite." She says, handing me the soda ad sitting down next to me. She grabs a blanket on the side and pulls it over us.

"Thank you." I say with a bit of inflection, before pressing play and bringing the glass to my lips. It had a sort of artificial aroma to it. Whatever happened to the OG sodas? Oh well, bottoms up! 

"Thirsty? I can get you more." Gwen says seeing me down half the glass.

"No I'm good, let's just sit and watch the movie." It's just been a while since I've bothered to actually drink soda. Besides the dinner with Gwen's parents and the dinner with Cindy and her parents, I usually absorb my food when it goes into my mouth. A lot of food has really strong undertones ever since I enhanced my senses. 

"All right then." Gwen says, snuggling up into my chest.

About half an hour until the movie, my head starts to feel slightly sluggish. Still way faster than a normal person's, but slower for me. Gwen keeps looking up at me, as if expecting something, but she says it's nothing….Wait…..the artificial smell from the soda wasn't something I've smelled in others….I see what's going on here. Let's see how this plays out. I close my eyes and go ever so slightly limp, feigning sleep. Gwen turns up to look at my face.

"Tyler? Babe?"  She nudges me a bit. Seeing that I'm not responding, she jumps up and grabs my ankles, dragging me off the couch. Once done with that, she grabs my wrists and drags me over to the staircase. She seems to struggle a bit, probably because I weigh more than someone of my stature should. While not a weight lifted, she isn't weak. It takes real muscles and muscle control to do ballet. She continues to heav me up the stairs and into what I assume is her room.

Once she finally gets to the bed, I leap up, grab her wrists and pin her on the bed before she can react.

"What are you—" I silence her with a deep kiss.

"I think that's my line." I say, leaving her slightly breathless and moving my mouth to kiss along her jawline.

"Ha..you should be ...knocked out already." She lets out, trying to gather her breath.

"That's part of a little secret I was going to tell you before you decided to rush things." I whisper, moving to her ear and nibbling it, causing her to let out a small moan.

"So we're...keeping secrets now." She says, with shaky breathing.

"Isn't that how dating works? Two people who kinda know each other agree to slowly get to know each other even more

What did your mom hand you earlier?" I was at her neck now, alternating between soft bites and kisses.

"It was a... couple large condoms in case the ones I have in my drawer won't fit. They're in…my back pocket." I take a hand and reach into her pockets, making sure to be real slow and feel her as I do so. My nibbling doesn't stop however, until I look to see a pair of large condoms that should fit most men of a larger figure.

"Those probably won't fit me either, but we won't need them tonight anyways. You won't get any penetration tonight."

"Why? My mom even gave me the green light…"

"Because Gwen, you need punishment. You can't just try to knock out a man and rape him. Nia got her punishment and you'll get yours. Don't worry, I'll be sure to make you scream."

"But...you were taking too long. You're a guy so you should be trying to get into my pants as soon as possible. Especially with my forwardness, but you won't even touch me beyond a few kisses."

"Relationships need to be built brick by brick. You can't rush things unless you want it to fall apart."

"I will NOT go slow and steady just so some other girl can throw themselves at you. I won't play second fiddle to your sister or any other girl. Especially that BITCH coming out of nowhere." I shock her nipples through her top in response to her anger, causing her to yelp.

"You can't talk about people that way. It looks like you're more demanding than I thought. That's why we're dating." I lift myself off of her, create a few sparks around my hand and smile devilishly.

"What—"

"No talking from you missy. You'll get to know soon." I interrupted her questioning. I motion her mouth closed and she surprisingly obeys. Time to enjoy my meal.

I trace my hands across the fabric of her clothes, absorbing it as I go along. I started with her top, then her jeans, giving soft gropes every so often.

I eventually revealed her white figure in black lace undergarments. She was absolutely stunning, with curves that would look modest on most, but they fit her toned figure we'll. Her face was coated in surprise, a hint of shyness, and expectation. Thinking I couldn't take too much more of her look, I drove down and ran my hands across her chest and shoulders, absorbing her bra down to scraps I just threw away.

My left hand cupped one of her breasts, teasing the nipple and sending shocks every so often, while I slowly kissed down her collarbone before putting her other breast in my mouth. I gave it small hickeys and bit on the erect nipple softly, licking it with a bit of static. She moaned and squirmed at every move, even more so when I gave her light shocks.

Once I had enough, I kissed my way down to her belly button, then her waist line. I pushed her legs apart into a full split, and Gwen moved herself in a better position to watch me. Her lace panties were drenched and continuously leaked syruppy fluids. I took a deep whiff of her crotch which made my brain go VERY fuzzy. The scent was musty and it made me go completely hard, where it was only stiff before.

I slid my hand across her crotch, making a hole in her panties, exposing her wet folds, then I dug in. Gwen pushed my head into her, gasping. Deciding to up the antics, I gave tiny shocks with my tongue both on her bean and along her walls, causing her to go stiff instantly. But i didn't stop, because she needs to be punished, so I'll make sure she can only crawl unless she wants me to carry her. 

I played with her for what must have been hours. She squirted more than a few times, soaking the bed, but I made sure she was conscious for it all. I had to pour water down her throat with french kisses to make sure she didn't get dehydrated. Oh how she screamed when I —

=÷=

161