Chp 26 – Scare (18+)
7k 29 126
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 26 - Scare (18+)


Tyler Riddle

After I dropped off a very temperamental Jessica at her home, I decided to go back to the school and schedule my GED test ASAP, which is 2 days from now. Of course I didn't forget to look and act very beaten up. Now that Flash is gone, I have no reason to stay enrolled any longer. I asked to be allowed to go to Prom since I didn't want to face Gwen's wrath, and I also kinda want to experience an event which so many people have strong memories of. And after the incident with Flash, they were kind enough to agree. I missed far too much in my previous life, and the old Tyler would rather rewatch the original trilogy of Star Wars with Peter than go alone.

After that, I took a nap in Central Park. I like to enjoy nature, it soothes me. And the constant car noises and honking don't bother me. It's chaotic, like nature, and that soothes me too.

And man oh man am I glad i took that nap. Not just because that short fight with Goblin dude was mentally exhausting, but because I can hear Gwen and Nia listening to a news report on the events at Oscorp. Nia's heart is beating fast and hard, but I can't really read her that well since she'll get like that for practically any reason and I always seem to be wrong with my guesses. Gwen however, her breathing sounds angry, and suppressed like a bomb about to blow. The front door is all that stands between me and a whole lot of trouble. Maybe it would be a good idea to just take a walk, maybe crash at Peter's place. No, he's still a little sore about the spider bites. We're not quite back to sleepover status. Then I can get a hotel room, no then it'll look like I'm running away. How about I take an accident and go to the hospital. Also not an option since they know I'm too strong to—

"Brother! Come in! I'm not mad at you." Nia sings from the other side of the door. Gwen storms over to the door and swings it open.

"BUT I AM. Get inside. Now." Gwen demands, and I obey.

"Sit down." She demands again, gesturing to the cushions and my makeshift table. I pick the closest one, sit down with my knees down, and I wait for my lecture. Nia lies out on the ground next to me.

Gwen comes over and stands over me. "Do you know what this is?" She asks, bending over and showing me her phone which has a side view image of me T-posing in the sky. She had changed into a frilly, single shoulder shirt sometime and the collar dipped low as she bent, showing me a clear view of her modest but firm cleavage which was unfortunately still in a bra.

*Gulp (quietly)* "That's a picture of—"

"You. It's you isn't it?"

"Y—"

"You're trying to deny it? That's your ass is it not?" She asks, zooming in on the side profile of my ass. I mean, yeah my ass is prominent, but so are other people's. She probably guessed it was me based on my skin color, physique, hair, maybe even my eyes, voice, or humour if they were also caught on video. Plus I did tell her some of my abilities.

"Yes it is."

"I already know it is. At first I didn't, but Nia said it was you because of how handsome you looked in this shot. And I believe her, but it's this ass that is hard proof." She stands straight and looks over to Nia. Come on. You can't even tell the shape of my body or ass for that matter because of the VantaBlack, there's hardly any contouring.

"You looked so strong and handsome in that fight, brother. I knew it was you when I saw the video, I felt it. But why didn't you kill him? Did you leave him for me? But I still have to kill that Flash person. Oh, tell me who I should kill first." Nia asks me with an enamoured look and a flushed face. She smells like she's in heat, but more than normal.

"You won't kill either of them. They have to be punished through the court systems. I won't press charges on Flash since I did kinda manipulate him, but he'll still be suitably ruined. And I'll kill the Goblin myself if I have to." I kinda regret not killing Goblin. The 616 Green Goblin killed 616 Gwen, but then again my Gwen wouldn't lie to me about an affair like that Gwen did to Peter. Well his cackle was reason enough to kill him, but I need a good public image to start out with. A man of the law, of the people.

"But brother! They hurt you. They tried to harm you." She whines, pounding against the ground.

"True, they deserve death. But that's not the point Nia. The point is that Tyler here is allowing himself to get hurt by putting himself in unnecessary situations." Gwen says.

"I'm fine. I needed Flash punished in a fair-ish manner. And what did you expect me to do when I saw people in danger? Not help?" I ask her.

'They could have all died for all I care. You're under no obligation to go around saving people. We've just gotten into a relationship and now you're trying to go get yourself killed. I won't let you leave me!" Oh that turns me on.

I sweep her legs out from under her and catch her before she hits the ground.

"Eeepp! What are you—Mmmmm…" I silence her with a kiss, sucking all the air I could from her lungs. I put her on the floor and climb on top of her, releasing her lips in favor of nibbling her ear.

"...What...are you...doing?" She pants.

"I can't kiss my girlfriend?" I ask with an innocent tone while nibbling away at her jaw and neck, spreading her legs with my knee, and reaching my hand across her abdomen under her shirt.

"...I'm…mad...at you."

"No, you're mad for me. And that makes me excited." I whisper, my hands slightly squeezing and fondling her chest.

"We can't…I'm not ready."

 "Of course not, we'll do it when you're ready, besides, Nia's here..." Nia had crawled her way over to my free leg and was humping away at it with a glazed look. My leg felt like I had just waded through a deep pond. I get off of Gwen, turning over and sitting up to get a look at Nia. She continues to hump my leg with increasing speed.

"Hey Nia, what's wrong?" Nia gets violent sometimes when she gets jealous, but she retains some consciousness and control. Right now, it's like when she had me restrained on her bed and had impaled herself on me, but we're both fully clothed right now.

"You looked so strong... powerful...handsome…..Hey brother? I've been a good girl right? I've let girls close to you. I've been a good girl. You still love me right? I'm still your sister right? So I can have a taste right? Just a taste. It's not too much right? I'll be a good girl. So just...just a taste…." I could see her eyes dilated to the limits. Her skin was flushed red hot, and her breath steamed, her mouth wide open and tongue hung out, drooling. Nia brought her face closer to my crotch, her hands reached for my zipper.

"Hey Nia...talk to me." I put my hand on her scorching forehead, keeping her at Bay, she just struggles weakly for my waist, like when a child tries to fight an adult. Her struggling starts to get progressively weaker. Something's wrong.

"Brother…." Nia let's out weakly. What's happening to her.

By now, Gwen's also realized that something's desperately wrong with Nia. "Something's wrong with Nia."

"No shit Gwen! Nia, talk to me. Stay awake." I look into her eyes in a panik, listen for her heartbeat, her breathing. She's still awake, but everything's speeding up too fast. What do I do? I need to slow her heart rate down. Adenosine. But how do I administer it? We don't have any needles. No, I don't have any in the first place. I can make it, but I don't have the time for it. I can't do this. Nia. How do I save Nia. I can knock her out, that'll slow down everything. Then I can fix her and wake her up. I can do this, just a light zap and a pinch. I move a shaky hand to her neck, ark a little electricity, just a little.

"Tyler."

"Tyler!"

"Huh?" I turn to Gwen who shouted at me.

"You can't knock her out. She's like an animal in heat right now. If you knock her out, she'll just continue on like in a wet dream, building more and more hormones, and we won't be able to reach her anymore."

"What, what do I do then?"

"She needs release, and she needs it from you. Before she passes all the way out from heatstroke, dehydration, and hormone imbalance. She won't make it to a hospital."

"What?"

"Make her cum, and make her cum a lot while cooling her down and giving her water."

"But... she's—"

"Take her to the bedroom and do it! I know you don't care if she's your sister. You're worried about us. I'm telling you to go do it. I'll be out here, making water and getting ice packs...I… I don't think I can watch."

"Gwen…"

"Go! Now!" I can't think right, so I'll just do what Gwen says.

I pick up Nia's limp body and rush to the bedroom. The blankets are in the way, but it's better to go under them to struggle with them. I put Nia on the mattress and what do I need to do? Nia's hot, so I need to take her clothes off. I start ripping her clothes off, who cares about the clothes, I don't have time, I don't have time! And there she is, naked and... beautiful, her breasts, hips, her legs. No! No! No! What do I do? Nia needs cold, yes cold. I'll make liquid nitrogen, that's cold. No! She'll die, or get hypothermia. What did Gwen say? What did she say? Ughhh, I can't think over the sound of my heartbeat.

"Broth…" Huh. Nia, she said my name, she wants me. Yes! Gwen said she needed to cum from me. 

I dive down to her legs and spread them. Her sex continuously oozes love juices, pulsating hypnotically… and the smell…it's so strong. I dive face first into it and start lapping it all up. The taste is so strong, and it's not pleasant, but I want more. More.

"Broher...mor…"

Nia spasms, and mouth floods like I'm drinking from a faucet. Nia, her taste, it's...but I need to help Nia. It's for Nia. She needs more release. I charge my tongue with electricity and zap the walls of her insides. She spasms more, her moans are beautiful and the flood is never ending.

"Tyler!" Gwen opens the door and throws in a few items but doesn't appear. "Make sure she drinks the water, put the ice packs on her head and chest. Give her the honey and the lemon juice after the water. She needs other sensations." She says, closing the door without so much as appearing.

Do what Gwen says. I put the ice packs on Nia's chest and head. Then I tilt her head up, bringing a bottle of water to her lips. But she coughs it up. She won't take water. But she needs water. What does she want that'll make her drink water? She wants me, yes she wants me. I seal Nia's lips with my own and thrust my tongue into her mouth, letting water run down her throat. Nia grabs my head weakly and starts tongue kissing me back, trying to taste every inch of my mouth, but that's okay. She's drinking and swallowing water. 

I end my kiss with her, what did she need besides water?

"Noooooo…"

She needed the honey and the lemon juice. I put both honey and lemon juice into my mouth and feed it across her tongue and down her throat like a mother bird to her chicks. More water. But she needs release. I pinch her nipples on her firm but modest breasts. I shock them. Shock and knead the rest of her breasts.

"Mmmmmmmm…." *Squelch*

 More, she needs more. I need more. I place my hand below her abdomen and give it a zap.

*Squelch*

I bring my hand down to her heat. Still pulsating, and the river still flows. I explore her folds, her ridges, and her little bean. Just a little pinch.

*Squelch* 

Her legs wrap around my hand, holding it to her as her lower half practically vibrates with every shock and movement I make.

"Yes brother, make me yours, use me. Play with me brother! Break me!" Nia moans out, breaking our lip lock. I never stopped giving her water while I played with her. No matter how much I wanted her juices, this is about Nia, for Nia. But I think that's enough water. Her stomach's a little bloated, and her breathing is stabilising, she can speak more. 

Nia will be fine, but….my brain still feels so fuzzy. The smell, her smell, it's so strong. My hand takes a mind of its own and burrows into her crotch, playing with it. My second hand fondles her breast while I bite the other.

"Uhhhhhh…..thank you broth…" Nia let's out, falling asleep after I give three consecutive zaps to her body. Oh Nia, I'm glad you're fine now. Maybe I should sleep too…

=÷=

Gwen's feelings will be observed next chapter.

126