Chapter 37 – *__*
3.6k 27 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Quick AN: I haven't uploaded for a while bc I'm trying to make a backload of chapters on the discord. Sorry for the wait, but at least you guys get a chap that's twice as long.


Chapter 37 - *__*

"Hello, my name's Tyler."

Seeing my nonchalant attitude, she only squeezed harder. And while I don't really need to breathe, I was unable to speak. Anything more and my windpipe will break. I can feel it crunching already. And Logan's just sitting on the side watching blankly.

Fortunately her legs and arms have out, making her fall back into tub with a "SPLASH*

"*COUGH COUGH*...I should really leave the armor on my neck." I joke a little to brush the soreness of my throat out of my mind.

"..." X-23 just stares at me and bares her teeth.

"As I said, my name's Tyler. This is Logan. Do you have a name?" I ask, hoping to reduce her hostility.

"..." Nope, nothing.

"I guess your silence is to be expected. We have a lot to talk about but I think it's best if we wait for everyone else to wake up. To explain the bare minimum, me and Logan here went to the facility to rescue you from there, but then we learned you escaped weeks ago, so we had to track you down here. We killed or disable the guys in and around the house. I found you all chained in the basement, so I freed you and took you here. You were all ice cold so I brought you in here to both wash and warm you up." 

"..." More glaring, ok. That's understandable. I make a nutrient bar and hold it out.

"This is a nutrient bar. You need the energy, whether to heal those bruises and scars or to be able to stand." I hold the bar in front of her face but she still doesn't react.

"Ok, this isn't working. If you don't tell me your name or tell me no, I'm going to pry your mouth open and feed you something similar in liquid form. I want to help you. And don't think about biting my hand, you'll break your teeth on the metal." I absorb the nutrient bar and move my hand slowly to her mouth. She moves her head away in response.

"N..no…" She squeaks out. Despite the rasp in her voice, her gaze makes her no less intimidating.

"A 'no'. That's a start. Can you tell me your name?"

"...X-23…"

"That's not a name, that's a designation. Do you have a name?"

"...Lau…*COUGH*...Laura."

"Good. Well Laura, it sounds like you need water before nutrients. Can you hold this glass?" I form a glass of water and hold it out to her. She raises her arms shakily under the water before they fall back down.

"That's okay. I'll do it for you, just be sure to gulp slowly and breathe." I tilt her chin up and place the glass to her lips, pouring slowly.

"*GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP Ahhhh*" I pull the glass away after she takes a few mouthfuls.

"That's enough for now. Drink some of the syrup. Again, slowly." I put my finger tip to her mouth and she instinctively bites on my finger a bit before letting up and drinking the syrup. The mixture has the consistency of honey and should be really sweet. She closes her eyes and starts sucking on my finger and then licks it a little. I doubt she even knows she's doing it. After a bit, I remove my my finger from her mouth with a *POP*. Not the feeling I was going for, but it's better than pouring it into her mouth.

"Okay. Since you're the only one awake, I'm going to pick you up and wash you in the shower over there." Her face looks up at me with a complex look, but she doesn't respond. It's better than the hostility before. I pick up Laura, causing her to freeze up a little before relaxing, and look at Logan, who's not even paying attention, he's just staring into the void.

"Logan, how about you let off some steam and destroy a tree or something. If there's anyone alive, leave them that way and make sure they're secure in the master bedroom." He gets up silently and walks out fist clenched and claws out.

I carry Laura over to the standalone shower and turn on the shower, waiting until the pitter patter of the water turns warm. Not hot, but warm. Placing her onto the tile. Making a soft sponge and some soap, I get to work. Carefully scrubbing her face, neck, and shoulders. I almost pop a boner when I get to her medium sized breasts, but it disappears instantly when I notice the brusing and scars that are healing so slowly that I can barely tell. I wash off all the caked-on blood, curly hairs, and let's say remnants of her abuse on her body. I lift up her limp arms and wash her armpits, then the rest of her arms, hands, her fingers, and in between her fingers. For her fingernails, I get a little file and brush out the dried blood and dirt in between them. I do the same to her toe nails and work my way up her legs. She freezes a little when I get to her inner thighs. I skip them and go for her waist and butt. There's really no avoiding her bottom, that's where most of the mess and...goop...is. She freezes when I spread her cheeks, but I carry on. Getting back to her front side, I spread her legs and brush her thighs. Her body trembles as I do so. Then I spread her lips and brush whatever I can out, much of it's still liquid.

"Can you not do anything about it?" Laura asks me.

"I could sterilize your insides, but it'll hurt like hell. With your healing factor, any medication I could give you would disappear before it had any affect."

"Can you not just make it disappear?"

"My abilities don't work that well even with that slight amount of distance. Where I'm at right now, it may take me days to get it all out. So, do you want it sterilized?"

"...Do it. I want it gone."

"Ok, chew on this." I form a leather bit and place it in her mouth. I put her back on the ground and lift her legs over my shoulders. Then I spread her lips, stick my hands in, and start pouring acid down her insides, raising the concentration up to the point where I can barely hear it sizzle. And in response, Laura let's out anguished, muffled, blood-curdling screech. But behind it all I can sense some relief or resignation. I continue until the acid no longer flows down anymore. Then I stand her up against the wall, and support her legs as I push on her abdomen. Acid pours out stained with blood. Eventually the acid is gone and gives way to pure blood, but after a time, that stops too. I remove the bit, her scream had long since died out, leaving only her pained moans.

Her body was still limp but her bruises and scars were gone. There must have been something they put into those drugs to stop her healing, but they appear to have worn off mostly.

"Sorry about the pain Laura. Can you move at all?"

"Ughhhhh….nn..*COUGH*...no." 

"Alright, let me finish washing you up then." I put some soap in her scalp and get to work, stroking her long hair until the crustiness and dirt give way to flowing silk. Then I make a few Q-tips and start cleaning out her ears, and even these have remnants of her abuse. I go though 8 Q-tips before they're clean.

"I think one of the others is awake." I sit Laura up in a position I think won't let her drown and then I go out to check up on who woke up next.

It's the albino one, but her eyes are still half lidded. 

"Hello, my name's Tyler. I came to help you guys. Laura woke up before you, she's currently limp in the shower recovering. Can you tell me your name?" She looks at me before her eyes turn elsewhere like she didn't really acknowledge my presence.

I pick her up and take her to the shower with Laura. I try to give her some water like I did with Laura, but she only coughs it up. Her swallows are too weak to do anything worthwhile. To solve the problem, I stick my finger in her mouth to release a steady trickle so she doesn't need to swallow and she bites down the instant I start doing so. I don't know why, but it feels angry, though it's far too weak to do anything. Once I feel she's had enough, I release a nutrient syrup, but far thinner this time since she still can't swallow. After a bit, she gets the energy from somewhere to start licking my finger like Laura did. I let it continue on before I feel like I've had enough. This isn't meant to be lewd. I could always force a tube down someone's throat but that's very uncomfortable and would probably earn me some enemies. 

I clean her like I did Laura, but I have to be a bit careful with her sharp scale-like spurs on her face. The rest of her body has little protrusions where bone already is, but it is in far less quantity. I try to clean out her insides nuts like Laura, but I can't sterilize her since she's showing no signs of having a healing factor and I'm pretty sure neither she or any of the others did either. But because of that, I can just give her medication to get rid of any unwanted possibilities. By the time I'm done with her hair and ears, she seems to have regained full consciousness, though like Laura, she's still limp. 

"Hello, my name's Tyler. Can you tell me your name? And not your designation please. Laura pulled the same thing."

"Bel..Bellona." she rasps.

"Bell-o-na?"

"Bell-ana. Say it…*COUGH*...say it wrong again and I'll kill you."

"Sorry Belona. I'm gonna go check on the others." I place her next to Laura and go back out. The second talked tone with the tiny facial stretch mark whiskers is fully awake, staring at me with her green eyes, and an inquisitive look.

"Hello, my name is Tyler. Can you tell me your name?"

"Z...*COUGH*...Zelda." Zelda, like the warrior princess. And I know it's mean, but can we stop with the coughing mid sentence. Beginning or end please.

"You're much more forthcoming than Laura and Belona."

"Water." She rasps. I stick two fingers in her mouth and do my dust as a water dispenser. She manages to gulp down a few mouthfuls before switching to the syrup. I remove my hand as soon as she starts licking it. Maybe the sweetness is too high for their starved bodies.

"Ahhhhhh... It's only logical. If you wanted to hurt me. I'd be at your mercy. If you act like an ally, then I'll have to begrudgingly accept. Though I question your motives." She says, her words practically begging for me to reassure her.

"Well since I need you to see me as an ally, I'll tell it to you straight. I don't want anything from you or any of the others, well, that's not quite right. I need you to help someone I really admire. And the only way you can help him is if you are helped by him. You'll understand more when I introduce you to him." Happy now girl? I gave you more information. Hold on, that's about asshole-ish.

She squints her eyes at me, searching for something in my expression. I ignore it and pick her up, cleaning her like Laura and Belona, The two watch me as I clean up Zelda. Laura seems to have a bit more energy, and I can see her muscles flex a bit everytime I touch Zelda in a way that would traditionally be inappropriate. I finish up with Zelda and move on to the smallest one of the bunch, with just the two facial scars going down her eyes like false tears, though the middle aged woman that should be Sarah seems to be waking up. I looked at the little one in her eyes that seemed innocent though I don't doubt the maturity they surely held.

"Hello, my name's Tyler. I saved you and your sister with some help. Can you tell me your name?"

"Prove it." She says. She doesn't exactly look like she doesn't believe me but she's smart enough to not just believe me.

"I can't prove it personally, but you can ask your sisters." I pick her up and placed her in the shower with the other girls. The buildup of steam made it seem like a sauna.

"Did he save us?" The little one asks her sisters.

"Apparently." - Laura

"..." - Belona 

"So he says." - Zelda

"Do you have a name little one?" I ask.

"Gabrielle, or Gabby. And I'm not a little one, I was just born short. I've been through more life than you probably have." Her scowl makes her seem more adult than I had assumed.

"Through more pain, undoubtedly. I hope this isn't too uncomfortable. I would let Laura do it, but she still doesn't have the energy and we can't stay here forever."

"Just hurry up with it. Also she can heal, just slower. Also she doesn't feel pain very much, so you can do what you did for me to her." Laura says to me. Her sass is expected, and talking is a good sign.

I clean her up like the others and when it comes to the acid, true to Laura's word, she just twitches her face a little. Setting her down in the pile of sisters, I move on to the last one, the mother. Her face is still listless with a slight grin from the drugs running through her system.

"What's your name?*

"Saarrrrahhhh." 

"Ok Sarah, my name's Tyler. How many fingers am I holding up?" Please say three.

"Hehe... You're handsome.." She lifts her hands up and pushes my cheeks into a kissy face, before I brush her off.

"Drink." I command, pushing my fingers in her mouth and letting water fill her mouth.

*GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP* 

"The syrup is to help you recover." Please don't be lewd about it.

She holds my hand and starts licking and sucking on it like some sort of lollipop, which honestly isn't too far fetched. She follows my hand as I pull it away from her.

"More ~ <3" She whines.

"Later." I pick her up and she leans into me.

Taking her to the shower, I bathe her and she's obviously enjoying it. And once in get to her lady bits—

"More ~ <3" She grinds against my hand. Hoping to get this over with, I look at the sisters for confirmation and receive mixed looks, but nothing saying no, so I zap her bean just a little.

"Uhhhhh ~ <3" This is so uncomfortable.

I finish up with her and turn off the shower. Then I make a towel and start drying each one off. Laura tries to stand, but her legs still can't support her weight. I bundle them all up and then go out to the master bedroom and throw everything off it, then put a thick blanket on top. Going back to the girls, I pick them up and place them on the mattress. I try to treat them and make plain white silk panties that match their size to the best of my ability. Lord knows they deserve it. I still can't make bras well, so I just make white silk shirts for them with a bit of stretch in the front. Then I start dressing them up, one by one. The girls' reactions were varied. This still isn't enough though, they need real clothes, especially for this weather. Some thick Chinchilla fur clothing would be nice, especially with the cold outside, so I make essentially sweats made from fur, then some silk socks and little booties. And ear muffs— wait, I'm getting lost in it again. 

Looking back at the girls. They look like twins, all dolled up in the same clothing. Well, they're clones, so that's to be expected. They're kinda helpless looking, all laid out on the bed, but I have no doubt that one could kill me if they weren't still recovering. I put a few pillows under them to prop them up in a sitting position.

"I feel weird." Laura says, giving me a weird look.

"Agreed" says the rest of the girls.

"MmmMmm." Hums Sarah.

"Sorry. I know it's inappropriate, I just got distracted." I apologise, but what can I say? They're kinda cute.

"I don't like the look in your eyes." Bellona says, squinting her eyes a bit.

"Well once you can move, then you can do everything for yourself." I reply.

"Handsome boy...where am I? Where are my little girls?" Sarah asks me.

"My name is Tyler, you are currently in the master bedroom of where you were held captive. Your girls are right next to you." I answer her. She looks around In response, falling onto Laura and hugging any girl she can get her hands on.

"Are you okay girls?" Sarah asks.

"We're okay mom. Have the drugs gotten out of your system?" Laura responds.

"Drugs? What drugs? Why am I so hot?" She says distractedly, clearing not recognizing her situation.

"Can you do something about her?" Laura asks me.

"I can give her liquids and help clean her liver as she filters out the drugs. You should all drink fluids. Why can't you guys move? Is it drugs or something else?" I make a few bottles of Gatorade and place it beside the girls so they can drink it when they get the energy. I move Sarah's shirt up and put my hand over her abdomen, reaching in with my strength to remove as much of the chemicals in her blood as I can, but it's a slow process. Like picking up a pile of sand by only pinching a few grains at a time. I put a Gatorade bottle to Sarah's lips and she starts downing it, causing me to have to refill it until she can't consume anymore. I continue filtering her blood.

"They have us some kind of drug for mutants. It kept us docile. They treated us like…like dolls." Laura says, clenching her fist and visibly boiling with rage.

"Do you know who they are?" I ask gently.

"From what I overheard? Mutant slavers. They captured us when we were sleeping under a bridge. They were going to sell us to their backers but they never showed and they lost contact. The treatment got worse after that and they seperated two of our sisters away from us, we haven't seen them since. They told us they were dead."

"What do you guys want to do?"

"We want revenge. Retribution… we'll take anything."

"We can try to get some information from whoever's left alive, but they might not have the answers you want."

"I know, but it wasn't the ones in charge that did this to us." Laura says.

"We'll do worse to them than what they did to us." Bellona smiles evilly, the menace hitting me hard with her jagged facial spurs.

"If you're expecting joy from revenge, don't, you won't find it. Revenge can be therapeutic, but keep in mind that what they say is true, revenge is an empty feeling. Logan will be here in a second with whoever is left alive." I warn

"Who's Logan?" Gabby asks me, tilting her head to the side.

"In a sense, your father."

"Fathers suck." Sarah mumbles.

"We have a Dad?" Gabby asks.

"No, a father. There's a lot more to being a Dad than there is a father, but maybe one day Gabby." I rub her head a bit and two foot long bone claws pop out her knuckles, but she doesn't move beyond that.

"I'm short, not a child." Gabby glares.

"Sorry Gabby." I apologise, resisting the urge to pat her head. She's not really even a loli, but she is very short.

Thankfully Logan comes in with his sweaty self, breathing heavily and carrying the black guy I incapacitated earlier, nkw struggling in his handcuffs with a sock in his mouth. Laura's 4 bladed claws pop out of her knuckles while Zelda's nails sprout out and Belona's bone spurs lengthen and peek through the skin, especially prevalent on the tips of her fingers.

"Is this all there is?" I ask.

"Everyone else was killed by me, one of them is your count and particularly bloody." Logan answers. I pull the sock out of the dude's mouth.

"Name?" I ask, zapping him.

"Arrghhhh….Zebra...Zebra Daddy. That's...that's my real name." He gasps.

"Where are my sisters?" Laura asks, immobile on the bed. Zebra only looks at her briefly with a smirk.

"Answer her." I demand, zapping him again, increasing the output.

"Arrrrrggghhhhhh…dead! They're dead and gone, their corpses sold for a fraction of their worth alive. Those bitches couldn't survive past the 3rd round of abuse. They were good entertainment for me and the boys though. Just weren't fit to be mares I guess." I zap him again, harder and longer this time and Logan puffs out his claws.

"Aaarrgghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!.....hugh...hugh...hugh." he lets out a few puffs before going slack. Still alive.

"I don't want to see him anymore. He's not worth dirtying my hands. My anger is only overwritten by my disgust." Laura says. Bellona kicks one of her boots off, snacking him in the face.

"Do you want me to take care of him?" I ask.

"Can you make it painful?" Laura asks me.

"He'll wish for death."

"Good" All 4 sisters spit in unison.

"Logan, can you pick them up and put them in the jet. Give me 15 minutes and I'll be done. Just go easy on them ok?" Logan nods. 

"And girls, your former handler is bound inside the jet, just try to keep calm. You can decide what to do with her later." I leave their complex gazes and pick up Zebra Daddy by the foot, dragging him along.

At the front entrance, I see the remains of the guard I smashed on my way in. His body was halfway in the floor, bent at odd angles. His jaw was stuck in a wall, taking with it a fair bit of neck skin. And his skull was cracked open, oozing a pool of blood that had already started to coagulate. My first human kill. I feel a strange mixture of apathy for his death, pride in the gruesomeness of my handiwork, and concern for my previous two emotions. I always knew I had a thing for cruel and unusual punishments. And looking back, had I the choice, I would have made his death worse, like the one I'm doing for Zebra Daddy.

I move on and drag Zebra out into the field. Then I lay down and make a dirt angel, absobing the ground as I go until the dirt angel has turned into a fallen angel pit 6 feet deep. Then I place Zebra down into the pit. Place a metal covering over him, and make a small water reservoir over that. Then I put two pipes over Zebra Daddy's forehead and mouth so they make a slow but steady drip. Then I cover the whole thing back up, filling it with dirt, but leaving two pipes that will funnel air out so he can breathe.

Once he wakes up, which he will, he'll be subjected to both live burial and chinese water torture. The constant dripping of water on his forehead will cripple his psyche while the water in his mouth will keep him hydrated and prolong his suffering. He'll probably die of heart attack before anything else.

I take a deep breath and go back into the house. Logan had already taken the girls out. I start pouring a bunch of thermite powder all over the house, a different mixture than the facility, but same concept. Once done, I make a fuse, drag it out outside 200 feet, and light it. Not waiting for the bonfire, I make my way to jet and climb in.

It's pretty cramped with all the new passengers. I smirk a little at Laura who had her feet resting on top of a very disgruntled Kimura. Sarah is passed out on Laura's shoulder, the rest of the sisters staring at Rachael, who's avoiding their gaze, and Henry, who's playing on his new phone I gave him.Checking up once again on Mercury, I find her fully formed, orange hair and silver nipples, but no sign of waking up. I put her blanket back over her box before Henry catches a peek, then I strap myself in the cockpit next to Logan.

"I don't think I'll ever forgive myself." Logan confesses.

"I don't think you've ever done that on anything. But you have to. Otherwise you never learn and you keep making the same mistakes. Don't forget, you can't control the world, focus on the things you can control, and take everything one step at a time."

"One step at a time…" Logan mumbles.

=<=>=

109