Chapter 43 – Generous Affection
3.2k 18 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 43 - Generous Affection 

Nia got a little bit handsy for a public space, so I had to take her back home earlier than I intended. It really hurt to see her cry little tears, whether they're fake or not. I just want to make her happy. 

"Hey, Nia, can you stop nibbling my neck so aggressively?" I whisper to her as I piggyback her down the apartment complex halls. 

"If you let me give you a handjob, I wouldn't be this frustrated. Why is your skin so hard to put a Hickey on?" She says after removing her mouth from my neck.

"Quiet down! We can't do that in public. Besides, you know I don't think of you that way. I'm okay with helping you out Nia, but not the other way around." 

"I don't want to just be another random girl you make happy. It's us TOGETHER forever. Not you and some baggage."

"My slave should be happy to be even considered baggage."

"I'm very serious about that you know. And I won't let Gwen break the contract. As your property, I need to be of use to you. I can't cook, I'm bad at hard work unless it involves you. I hate being around girls that potentially like you, and I hate being around guys even more. I can't cook. I can't clean, because I'm deathly scared of erasing away your scent from places. I can't do laundry because I instinctively hoard it. The only use I have to you is to please you with my body and presence. Why can't you let me do that?" She grumbles as I open the door to our home.

"You sound like you know yourself pretty well." I did not expect that of Nia.

"I'm proud of who I am. I know what my life's purpose is, and I embrace it. You better shred my throat properly before I get desperate."

"Well, you'll have to wait. I need to show Gwen attention too. I don't think you've thought about this a lot Nia, but regardless, it's not just me and you. It's me, you, and Gwen." I tell her after closing the door and dropping her.

"...You're not actually planning to let her fuck you right now are you?" She asks with squinted eyes.

"No, I plan on having a private romantic time with Gwen, in whatever form that takes."

"..." She suddenly hugs me.

"Nia?" I ask her before she pulls away, wipes a tear, and holds out her wrists.

"Cuff me. It's gonna happen, there's nothing I can do to stop it in the long run, but that doesn't mean I won't try to when I lose control. Just come back and let me clean you up once you're done."

"I'm not going to cuff you, Nia, you're my little sister."

"Cuff me so I don't go try and kill that whore right now. And let me clean you up afterward so I might not try and kill her later. I'm sorry you have such a crazy sister, but unless you plan on fucking me into a coma first, this is how it has to go." She says in a whisper of bubbling rage. 

"Do you need anything else? A new piece of clothing?" I ask in a concerned voice as I form cuffs around her wrists and ankles. If there ever is a time to take Nia seriously, it's now. I can see veins all over her body popping into view from how hard she's struggling.

"No. I'll use my collection of your used socks. If you could just put in my contact lenses and earbuds, I have a montage of footage for times like this." 

"How often does this happen? And how come I never noticed your problems before?" Did I not pay enough attention to her as a brother?

"Once a month or so. Mom usually helped me with this."

"Did dad know?"

"Dad had his own problems to worry about. We all kept a lot of things hidden I guess. Despite what it appeared as we did not have the best of families. Can you please hurry and take me to my room, please? I don't want you to see me as mean and ugly."

"Okay Nia, we can talk about it later. But just so you know, I love you no matter what." I assure her, before grabbing her and slinging her over my shoulder. 

"Compliment me." She demands as I enter her room and set her down into her pile of my clothes. 

"You're soft, squishy, and squeezable." I compliment, causing her to blush and her eyes to dilate on me. I put in her contacts and she hardly seems to notice. 

"Are you complimenting my assets?" Nina says absently with a hysterical grin.

"Yes, Nia. Every part of you is warm and huggable." I tell her kindly. She's certainly not big anywhere physically, but she's soft I guess, almost like a pillow. I put in her earbuds and kiss her on the forehead before laying her down and covering her up. 

"Cortana, could you play whatever she uses for times like this?" I say aloud before I hear a loop of different compliments I said over the years to Nia coming from her earbuds. I leave Nia to herself and close the door. 

I head into the joint bedroom to find everything in a completely romantic atmosphere. Gwen lays on the mattress nude in a sexy pose covering up the important bits. Candles along the walls cast warm flickering shadows across her playful grin.

"Hey, there handsome. I overheard you wanted some alone time with me, so I thought we could playhouse." She giggles with a seductive tingle.

"You know Nia is angry." I feel her, doing my best to look serious as I walk closer to her form

"Nia will be angrier if I didn't take this opportunity, but even she can't stop me if that isn't the case." 

"Just straight to playing huh?" We were supposed to talk, but I'm not complaining.

"Yes, playing house." 

"I'll be the daddy and you can be the mommy." I chuckle, absorbing my clothes and putting my body over hers.

"Getting it on the bedroom floor." She coos in rhyme.

"You have a dirty taste in music my love," I whisper on her lips, kissing her gently.

"Nia is kind enough to give me your music playlist and I like some of them. It's very...old school."

"Nom..." I nibble at the side of her neck as she strokes her fingers through my hair.

"Babe, I want to be on top for my first time."

"Deal." I hook my arm under her waist and flip over, putting her on my waist. I don't know whether to focus on these orbs in front of me or the slick folds pressed onto my rod. I should be staying home instead of going out.

"Listen to me, I need your help. I took some muscle relaxers since I have trouble even sticking in two fingers."

"Tell me what to do and I'm yours." I take a nibble of her nipple and she curls up a bit in response. Then I start sucking on it, teasing it with a few zaps from my tongue, before she pulls my head to hers and shoves her tongue into my mouth. She starts going wild and forceful and so I do the same, my body buzzing with light static.

"Kiss me...ram me all at once. I took muscle relaxers for the pain...I'm ready…been ready...Fuck." She says between moments of gaining ground.

"Your wish is my command." I latch

my mouth against hers, held her hips right, aligned myself, and thrust with just a little strength. Her mouth closes on my tongue, her hands grip at fistfuls of my hair, and her entire body lunches hard around mine. The tightness of her insides is incredible, but I can feel her shaking at the pain. My concern for her slams my senses into focus, washing away the pleasure-induced haze and causing me to soften quickly.

"Don't...keep going," Gwen says, her insides flexing just enough to get me stiff again.

"Gwen?"

"This is our moment. I don't know when I'll get you like this again. You're mine and I'm yours, so I don't care if I can't walk for a week, don't stop." 

"Gwen…I love you." I start pumping slowly, causing her to suck in air through her teeth.

"I love you too Tyler." She goes back to kissing me deeply without abandon as I start picking up the pace. 

My mind starts going glazing over as I get into the mood of things once again. My hands grip into the firm flesh of her toned ass as her legs start bouncing wildly, losing the strength to grip around me. Gwen becomes even more forward with her mouth, starting to give rather hard on my lips. I'm usually the feral one, but given her history of suppressing herself until she snaps, it's not surprising. Fuck I love crazy.

I cede the underground to Gwen while I continue to hammer away at her hips. The feeling of her body pressed against mine eventually gets to me as her insides continue to flex tightly. I feel myself slipping away and I try to fight it, but her smell and feel, the way she huffs out her hot breath against my skin, the way she coos my name, it turns my mind into complete mush, and whatever I had backed up, released, but I don't stop. I can't stop. Whether it's her gushing on me or me gushing in her, it doesn't matter. All that matters is that she's enjoying me, and I'm enjoying her. 

We were lost in the heat of the moment. Our skin became so slick with sweat that it is hard to keep a grip. Eventually, her insides stopped flexing and she could barely hold onto me, so I thrust one last time, holding her tight and releasing all the pent-up stress I had into her. 

Her eyes, sharp as ever, glare into mine as she pants weekly, her mouth dripping with spittle and a little bit of blood from our borderline violent session. I put my forehead against her and stare back into her bright blue eyes.

"I might need a break, but I want us to do this more. I want to feel connected to you." Gwen says.

"Yes, I want to connect with you too Gwen." I joke, stroking my thumb on her lip.

"You ass. I just don't like it when you're gone and out free so other girls can take you."

"I'm not free. No matter where I go, I'm yours. You know, you're the best choice I've ever made." I tell Gwen.

"I choose you."

"Yea Babe." I cede.

"You know you attract certain types of people Tyler. Two women have already tried to rape you, one succeeded. It's not unlikely for you to attract even more crazy girls. And based on the people. you hang out with, can you really say that you'll deter them every single time?" She says

"I see your reasoning babe, but what is your point?"

"My point is that if you have to or really really want to, you can cheat occasionally."

"We're not having an open relationship."

"No, we have a half-open relationship."

"Still no. I have you and I have Nia."

"You have rooms full of lonely, angry, and bored hot girls at that factory. They will try to fuck you. You don't have to say yes to every pussy that flys your way, I certainly don't like it, but I'm giving you the option to."

"Fine Gwen. But I get 24/7 access to these." I say, grabbing her two breasts.

"They're not even that big."

"Do we have a deal?" I rub her breasts around some more and shock them.

"Yes! Just don't make me horny again. I don't have the energy anymore. Can you just cover me up before you handle Nia?"

"No, the mattress is soaked." Like it's really fucking soaked. I get up still connected to Gwen, her legs hanging down to the ground. I pull myself out of her and a more than generous amount of my semen oozes out between her legs with a fair amount of blood mixed in as well.

"Sssss….I should have taken more meds." She says in response, putting her head over my shoulder. I carry her over to the shower and start washing her with warm water. I can't wash myself because of Nia, but I do get a little wet. Once done with Gwen, I take her back out to her dresser. I select a grey thong and some warm sweats for her to wear. Then I put together a makeshift mattress out of a few blankets and cover her up.

"I love you, my Gazelle," I whisper to her.

"I'll dominate you one of these days. Love you too." She says.

I close the door to the bedroom and enter Nia's room in the nude. After a few steps towards the pile of clothes, Nia bursts out and throws her face at my crotch. Her video thing is still going on and her pupils are dilated. She sniffs the area and then starts licking it extensively like a cat would groom another cat. Her mouth lets out an almost constant amount of drool. This time is almost as bad as when she was rendered immobile, but now she's relentless. I try to pull away slightly and she smashes back into me. I genuinely don't know what to do, maybe I should just ride it out. 

I sit down and Nia starts throating my now very stiff rod. In and out, over and over. Her throat is slimy and almost hot. Once I get hard enough, she stops going down on me and just stays with her throat completely impaled without a gag reflex. She's down to the base, smelling my scent, her throat gulping every few seconds as if she's trying to milk me. And it works. My stamina never failing me, lets out another stream of semen which Nia greedily gulps down as if it were water in a desert. But she doesn't stop when my dick stops pulsing. I brush her hair out of her face and massage her head in concern and partly in an effort to get some of her back to no avail. With nothing else to do, I can only wait and hope. Wait until she's had enough…..

=<=>=

Which alternate POV do you want to see next? Put your answers down in the comments.

91