Announcment
3k 28 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry Guys

My motivation for this project has been slipping, and I think that's reflected in the speed of my writing. The recent quality of my work has been slipping because of problems I've run into and seeing that has dulled down my motivation even more. I can't write on this project anymore.

But that doesn't mean that I'm giving up on it. I'm actually really excited to continue the story now that I've finished all the setup. But if there's one thing I've learned, it's that I need to pace my motivation. So I'll come back to this project once I've learned some things and have gained aa fresh perspective.

 

In the meantime, I'll be working on a different fanfiction project, voted on by my discord. It will be a lot more tame, constrained, and focused. It will be based on Rick Riordan's Universe and I will be using his books as a guide, not just for plot, but also style, Though I obviously won't copy him 1-to-1. The focus of this series will be taking what I've learned with this series and using it to create something unique without bashing my brains in like I've been doing recently.

 

Sorry for letting you guys down again. But hopefully you like the new project even better if you're interested in it. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, I would love to hear them.

25