Chapter 4:New Life
4.8k 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryu Lang walks into his room and grips at his bloody wounds and ribcage, but surprisingly nothing seemed to hurt. It was like all of his injuries were healed after groping his mother and slightly shoving his cock into her virgin pussy, only the tip of his dick head fit inside her vaginal entrance, at that time he was also rubbing her clit and was about to go deeper and force his 10inch cock into his mother's tight and sensitive pussy. His Hentai Seal tattoo marking around his forearms and knuckles were still glowing a black and red color.

' Maybe my Hentai Seals had healed all my wounds after engaging in sexual acts with my mom. I can feel like my Qi has also risen as well. So in a way, I actually cultivated as I lustfully touched my mother's body and almost penetrated her pussy which was super tight. She has to be a virgin, but how? Is she really my real mother? This whole world is diffidently different than my past world since I can use Flame Qi and have other powers like Hentai Seal and a Hentai God System, even this temple shrine and Elf-Maiden is far off from my world.' Ryu Lang walks around the house and inspects all of it, there are rows of ancient warrior statues forged with steel and there are also candles scattered across the house. Right now it was nighttime, Ryu Lang can see the starry skies above.

'So this a cultivation world? But I can see that some things are advanced,' Ryu Lang looks over to an object that looks like a cell phone, he touches it and his Qi had actually turned the device, a simulation screen made entirely of Blueish Qi Energy had shot out from the device's screen. It kind of reminded him of his own Hentai God System.

'So the tech here is fueled by Qi? Very interesting,' Ryu Lang makes his way to his room, for some reason he kind of knew the general outline of the temple shrine he was living in. He was very smart for his age, almost too smart. But of course, he was also filled with lust since he was a young Hentai God. It was obvious that Ryu Lang had vast knowledge from his past world, however, he had not much knowledge of this new world. He only knew it was a cultivation world that was perhaps ruled by powerful cultivators and Empires. But not for long, Ryu Lang was already of thinking of ways to conquer this new world.

'I wonder if I am was reborn into an 8-years old body or was I reborn into this world inside my mother's womb?' He thinks to himself as puts his hands in his jean pockets.

"Hey brother! Where are you going, don't you want to eat with us?!" Elsa cutely shouts unaware what unholy actions her big brother did to her mom in the bathroom.

Ryu Lang didn't want to waste any time and wanted to learn the cultivation system of this world as quick as possible. He needed to cultivate more in order to make his young body grow stronger and to make his Qi more powerful. From what he remembered he was only a Tier Blue Grass Snake, that is what the bullies said to him when they ganged up on him like cowards. The usual pack mentality. The strong devour the weak. That is what Ryu Lang thought right now, he had a feeling that this new world was a brutal one based on someone's cultivation tier and rank.

'I won't be the lowest or weakest tier for long, not with my Hentai God System, but I guess can try to at least get to know my family better,' Ryu Lang turns away from his room and walks over to his young sister Elsa. She was quite the young beauty, even at 7 years old it looked like her body developing quickly and her pale skin looked flawless and radiant. It was like her milky skin was glowing. She truly was a spitting image of her own mother Yukia.

Lily starts cooking a Nabemono, she adds dice cubed pork and ramen noodles into a very large steaming pot. Lily was an extremely gorgeous looking young woman, for her age of 18 years old her body had curves in all the right places, her ass was plump and bubbly and can be seen tightly compressed against the skin-tight black and white French maid skirt she was wearing. She was even wearing a French maid hat which reminded Ryu Lang of all the maid hentai he had seen. Just by looking at her amazing busty and alethic slender body, his cock once more got erect. Even after just cumming a few minutes ago all over his mother's cute face and big boobs, he can still get an erection!  His Primordial Dragon bloodline had granted him infinite stamina and infinite erections!

He just needed to control and cultivate his Qi and his young body more, in order to last longer during sex.

"I will have a word with the parents of the children who attacked you. I won't let anyone harm my son,"  Yukia hugs Ryu Lang and her breasts bounce and jiggle against his face, she was most diffidently in the D-Cup range as her breasts swallowed up Ryu Lang's head. Ryu Lang quickly takes out his head from her mother's giant milk jugs. Which were way bigger than Lily's, but still Lily's breasts still looked magnificent and perky, Ryu Lang was just imagining Lily fully naked right now. Ryu Lang shakes his head and snaps out of his daze, 'I can't think with my dick all time. I need to use my mind and knowledge to its fullest potential after I am done eating I am going to the village Library and I am also going to active my Hentai God System and see my current stats.

[Ding! New Mission gained!]

[Conquer and pleasure the Maid Lily!]

[Rewards]

You gain 1,000 Hentai Points for titty fucking Lily

You gain 2,000 Hentai Points if Lily sucks your cock

You gain 4,000 Hentai Points for making Lily Orgasm.

'Hell yeah, another mission! More Hentai Points! Oh wait I haven't used the Hentai Points I have gained,' Ryu Lang opens his Hentai God Shop.

[Hentai God Shop]

[You currently have 6,000 Hentai Points]

>Items now available<

Cultivation Pill Creation- Create any alchemy pills to boost, agility, strength, Qi, make cultivation breakthrough faster*, or even make your body grow up faster! [5,000 Hentai Points]

Charm Potion: For 30 seconds no woman can resist you and will be attracted.

[2,000 Hentai Points]

Body Frame and Face increase: Make your body frame and face more attractive to attract more females.  [3,000 Hentai Points]

Eye Power Augment: Create an eye power kind of like a Geass. This eye power can be fused with your bloodline. [3,000 Hentai Points]

'Dammit there are so many good options but I don't have enough Hentai Points to buy what I want which is the Cultivation Pill Creation and Eye Power Augment' Ryu Lang looks at his Hentai God System as he drinks water. His mother, sister, and Lily are talking

"Ryu Lang, is something the matter? You're not eating your food?" Yukia says as she pushes his bowl of pork ramen close to him.

The whole bowl freezes and explodes by Yukia's fearsome Ice Qi powers, "Oh darn it! I am such a clutz! Why can't I control my Ice Qi!?" She growls angrily at her own uncontrollable powers as her slender hands shake in anger, she then clenched her fist.

It was super awkward with all of the family eating together not knowing that Ryu Lang had almost fucked Yukia. Felix slurps his ramen as a naive child and Lily looks at Ryu Lang with a scowling face, she wanted to say what happened in the bathroom and confront Yukia about the ghastly situation in which her son had defiled her. But she kept quiet as she washed the dishes. Elsa was also looking at Ryu Lang in an odd matter. It had seemed the family knew that something in Ryu Lang had changed and that his Qi energy was now incredibly strong! His Tier Blue Grass Snake would soon change!

Lily puts away the dishes and turns her head to Yukia, "There is something I want to ask you," She says with a serious face. Yukia had a feeling she knew what she was going to say, but she wouldn't tell anyone about what happened in the bathroom with Ryu Lang, how her own son shoved his enormous dragon dick into her virgin pussy and released his holy seed all over her divine ace and tits. She loved her son and wouldn't let anyone know of their 'relationship'. Most of all she wasn't going to talk about the unholy event at the kitchen table in front of Felix and Elsa.

Ryu Lang quickly hides away his Hentai God System, 'Tch there is only one way to get more Hentai Points,' He looks at Lily. Mission 2 was coming. Ryu Lang quickly thinks of a way to silence Lily from what she was about to say. Things were about to get interesting.

_______________________

[A/N: This chapter is currently being edited. Here is another long chapter. More chapters coming. Keep on sharing this novel! New cover art coming. 

32