Chapter 5: New life Pt.2 [R-8]
4.7k 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

______________

"There is something I saw in the bathroom-" Lily was about to confront Yukia about the shower sex accident when suddenly her entire body froze. Her emerald eyes widen with shock as her body couldn't move an inch.

"Time Core," Was all that Ryu Lang said to actually stop time! A bright blood-red charka stone appeared on top of his head. It must have been the Time Core itself. It was in the form of charka stone, ancient glyphs could be seen spinning around the edges of the stone.

[30-second time stop duration]- You can increase Time Stop after you become a higher Cultivation Rank.

Ryu Lang took 'this time' to inspect and learn his new profound powers, he walked around Lily and smacked her bubbly butt and squeezed her petite boobs. They didn't jiggle or bounce since everything and everyone around him was frozen.

'Time really did stop!' He thought about just jamming his hard cock into Lily's tiny sexy mouth and titfuck her with his ten 10inch cock which he was still surprised by how big and long his dragon was, but he wouldn't fully get his Hentai Points that way. Lily would have to engage in oral sex by her own will. That and  Ryu Lang wanted to fuck her so hard that she would cum all over his mighty cock and he would get 5,000 Hentai Points!

But alas Ryu Lang chose the only reasonable option and picks up Lilys entire beyond and runs as fast he could to Lily's room. Ryu Lang was extremely fast, his young small body frame actually proved itself useful. His Qi and own strength were also strong to pick up Lily's slender body which was way taller and heavier than his own body, most of the weight was from her enormous thick well-toned thighs and ass. She looked like she works-out her legs and booty every day, in a sense, she cultivated all of her Qi and muscles into her thighs and butt, mostly around the lower region of her petite body. Lily was actually shorter than Yukia, which was a shocker to Ryu Lang since Yukia looked very young.

Ryu Lang slowly puts down Lily on her bed and then quickly bought the Cultivation Pill Creation.

He only had 10 seconds left to create a pill to erase Lily's memory from seeing him fuck his own mother and busting a huge cum load on her delicate face and busty body.

- 5,000 [Hentai Points used in Hentai God Shop]

Current Hentai Points: 0

>[Cultivation Pill Creation]< (CPC)

[You can only create two cultivation pills a day. But if you cultivate and grow your knowledge more you will be able to create more cultivation pills at a faster rate!]

'I had to buy the Cultivation Pill Creation over an Eye Augment that can control minds because with cultivation pill crafting I can create pills which will boost my Qi, body frame and cultivation powers! In all cultivation pills will do more for me than just one Eye Augment, this Cultivation Pill Creation has overall benefit for me, plus I can get more Hentai Points real soon after I complete my second mission,'  Ryu Lang opens up his CPC and starts creating a pill called Erase Pill which will be able to erase a certain memory entirely from someones mind. Now he wasn't sure if the cultivation pill will fully erase her memory of his dirty acts with his mother, but it was worth a try.

'Life is all about taking risk,' Ryu Lang swiftly crafts the Erase Pill which looked a white and shadow black capsule, it was a standard cultivation pill casing made from a Spirit Worms silk.

[5 seconds left until Time Core is active]

Ryu Lang quickly puts the pill inside Lily's mouth. She swallows the pill immediately as the Time Core time-freeze was slowly wearing off. 'What just happened?' She quickly shakes her in disarray and gripes her cute face in confusion. She then turns her head towards Ryu Lang, he was already gone. 

Ryu Lang runs out of Lily's room and back into the kitchen with his family who were still frozen eating dinner in slow motion. They soon were quickly unfrozen and started acting normal like nothing happened!

[Time Core deactivated]

The red Time Core stone on top of his forehead started to slowly disappear. Ryu Lang thought about taking the Time Core out from his forehead so that he could have a better knowledge of the Time Core and inspect it more. But it was too late as it completely vanished.

Ryu Lang wondered if there was a faster way to cultivate his Time Core he thought about all the Cultivation Pills he would create that would make him more powerful than anyone in this world. A weak cultivator is not a someone a woman wants to be with, Ryu Lang knew he must become stronger if he was going to create a Harem of epic proportions and survive this new world.

"Tomorrow is a very important day for you Ryu Lang, Elza, and Felix, get some rest," Yukia hugs Ryu Lang, Elza, and Felix ever so dearly and kisses their cheeks.

"I love all my children so much," Yukia says with tears almost forming in her aqua eyes, these three children were everything to her. She did everything she could to balance out her Ice Qi from freezing her children to death. But even know she was still shocked out Ryu Lang did to her in the shower, there was so many questions she wanted to ask her son. Also, she was thinking about why she was overfilled with so much lust when she saw Ryu Lang's godly face, naked body, and massive cock. She didn't know what overcome her. All she knew was that she was falling in love with her young son... The kind of love that was lustful and passionate. She longed for someone to be by her side in sleepless nights. For her curse was far beyond just freezing everyone that was close to her, it was something far deeper. Yukia gripes her stomach, 'I cannot let my children know the truth and bare my burden. I must protect them from the monster who gave me this curse,' She wipes away her tears.

Ryu Lang saw this and kind of felt sort of bad for his mother, he wanted to know more about her and this world. His red and black Hentia Seals started glowing bright like before, could it be that he felt what pain his mother was going through? That the bond of his Hentai Seal was growing more powerful and so was his own body when he felt his mothers emotions. It was like his Hentai Seal tattoo markings around his forearms and knuckles were a part of his own soul!

'There is so much I want to do with this new life. But right now there is only one thing I want to do,' Ryu Lang looks over at Lily who was now tucking in Elza and Felix.

Lily had seemed to forget what happened in the shower with Yukia and Ryu Lang as she never spoke to Yukia again.

'Now is my chance,' Ryu Lang walks into his room and gets ready to be tucked in by Lily.

Lily opens his room door and brings in warm milk, she looked so gorgeous and delicious in her skimpy black and white corset maid outfit.

Lily gracefully walks over to Ryu Lang and tucks him in.

"There is something I need," Ryu Lang grips at bandages around his ribs.

"What is? Tell me? What do you need?" Lily quickly asked with worry in her emerald eyes as she saw Ryu Lang in pain. It was like she was Ryu Lang's servant awaiting his orders.

"I need you," Ryu Lang says in a sly cool tone as he gently touches the top of Lily's smooth hands.

_____________________________

A/N: This chapter needs to be edited. Keep on reviewing and sharing this novel. I might post a second version depending on how long it will take for cover art to come out. Since it is pissing me off having no cover art for this novel.  

30