Chapter 6: Lily The Maid[R-18]
4.7k 5 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huh? What exactly do you mean?" Lily's cute doll-like emerald eyes furrowed, she moves back one strand of her long flawless blonde hair from her sexy bright emerald eyes.

"You really are beautiful," Ryu Lang said as he touches her cheeks, his touch alone made her body tremble with lust. His Hentai Seals were now glowing a gold and red-black color, the seals were strengthening its Bonds and heightening Lily's sensitivity all around her smooth creamy slender body. Ryu Lang then grabbed Lily's well-toned waist, her maid outfit was so tight that her breasts and plump luscious ass almost popped out of her sexy outfit.

"Um uh Thank You Ryu Lang. I am flattered, by you are too young to engage in such lewd behavior," Lily takes off Ryu Lang's hand from her waist.

Ryu Lang has a wide grin on his young face. What Lily didn't know was that not only had Ryu Lang made Lily swallow the Erase Pill, but he also formed an Ero Pill which made Lily's lust and primal instincts shoot up the roof! Meaning right now Lily was getting horny! 

It was time, Ryu Lang knew had to take advantage of this perfect opportunity or he wouldn't get his Hentai Points. He had all the powers necessary to become a true Hentai God. And what a Hentai God wants he gets, he knew he must become more powerful to form an epic harem like no other! ' Fuck being a faggy Harem King! I want to be a Hentai God! ' Ryu Lang thought to himself as he now grabbed Lily's juicy bubble butt and squeezes and smacks it as hard as he could.

*SLAP!* The sound of Lily's ass cheeks being slapped by Ryu Lang across the room.

"Ryu Lang! You pervert! Ahhhhh!" She moans and growls loudly, it was a mixture of disgust and horniness in her sexy voice. Her shocked cute face made Ryu Lang cock rise up like a rocket ship, his monstrous 10inch cock ripped through his white boxers and a holy golden light glowed around it like it was the Chosen Rod or Golden Rod whichever title sounded more epic.

Ryu Lang arrow tattoo markings starting moving and grow more around his knuckles and forearms the more he touched and groped Lily's thick ass and thighs and the more she moaned, the more powerful his Hentai Seals became. The Hentai Seal made Lily go wild with pleasure when Ryu Lang smacked her ass, she wanted more, she couldn't fight her overflowing lust.

Ryu Lang kept on spanking and rubbing the Elf-Maid's tight and firm smooth vanilla ass with both hands. Her ass jiggles and wiggles everywhere in a glorious jello-motion, her thick ass really was a work of art. She was a true maiden. Ryu Lang activated his Sound Barrier cultivation power. This time he made the barrier stronger than before by adding more of his Qi. Ryu Lang keeps on smacking and spanking smooth juicy plum-shaped butt harder and harder like no tomorrow.

"Uhhh! Ahhh! Mmmmph! spank me harder! Yes harder!" Lily's emerald eyes roll back as she loudly moans and bites her pink glossy lips. Her wild side was coming out. She starts to take off her white French Maid shirt-off and untie the bow from her ponytail golden blonde hair to set her hair free. She looked even more gorgeous and sexy with her long blonde hair flowing freely on her face.

[1,000 Bonus  Hentai Points for spanking Lily's ass!]

Ryu Lang wastes no time and grabs Lily's black corset bra and rips it off easily to reveal Lily's perfect perky melons. Even though her breasts were smaller than Yukia's divine watermelon breasts, they still felt amazing and fit just right into Ryu Lang's young hands. They were indeed the perfect-sized breasts.

Lily moans even louder when Ryu Lang starts groping and folding her delectable soft bouncy boobs. He then started rubbing and sucking her pink cherry nipples, Lily thick creamy thighs start shaking as slowly gets on top of Ryu Lang while he was in his bed. She was still wearing her black fishnet stockings and her maiden skirt, but her shirt was completely taken off.

Lily couldn't resist the young Master's godly handsome face, muscular body, and powerful Qi. Ryu Lang looked way more confident and sharp than before like he was a God. Ryu Lang's Primordial Dragon bloodline kicked in and his stamina was ready to go. His draconic reddish aura and his young body were now going to devour the divine Holy Elf-Maid 'Lily Astoria'. 

What is the shocker right now was that Ryu Lang's room was next to his brother and sister's room, Felix and Elza were completely unaware of what was happening in Ryu Lang's room. What is even worse was that and Lily was also about to be engaged to the Royal Prince Kirito in this Sect! The Prince was waiting to marry Lily so they could perform Dual Cultivation, but after today that wasn't going to happen. Ryu Lang was going to become a harem legend, he wanted to conquer every girl in this world. Yukia and Lily were going to be the first in his harem.

Ryu Lang swiftly pulls out his erected dragon out of his boxers and presses the base of his veiny cock right in the middle of Lily's perfect supple boobs, in her holy valleys. She had epic Oppai! 

"Oh my lord that is so huge! How can someone as young as you have such a big..." Lily was just completely speechless as she marvels Ryu Lang's twitching hard cock laid in between her massive soft breasts, she even pokes the tip of his giant cock with her finger to see if it was real!

'This is insane! The young master's penis is getting hard for me!?' Lily seductively bites her pink lips as she thinks about Ryu Lang's cock inside her, right now a wave of lust was overflowing throughout her entire busty elfen body. 

Ryu Lang starts titty fucking her juicy melons with his throbbing hard meat rod. The more his pulsating cock grinds and rubbed faster in between her milky melons the harder his cock became as pre-cum dripped from the tip of his cockhead. As Ryu Lang titty fucks her breasts, Lily starts moaning and rubbing her perky pink nipples, she then pressed her breasts together to add more tension upon Ryu Lang's erect cock. Lily's soft pillowy breasts felt amazing against the shaft of his cock as he keeps on titty fucking her, his cock glides right between her valleys. Ryu Lang quickly changes position and turns around Lily onto her back. He was now in the dominant position facing her directly in her emerald eyes. He then slaps around her tits with his erect dick, he taps and glides around his giant cockhead against Lily's perky nipples and areolas, he then tittyfucks her again but this time he goes supersonic mode. "Uhhh! Ahhh! Please don't stop! This feeling is so amazing! No one has ever touched me this way!" Lily moans and then lustfully kisses Ryu Lang's mouth and holds his young body close to her warm thick body, her thick white thighs wrap around his back and she moans and breathes heavily on his neck. 

[1, 000 Hentai Points gained for titty fucking Lily!]

[500 Extra Hentai Points from stealing her first kiss!]

"Now lets put that mouth to work," Ryu Lang kisses her soft tender lips and then stands up and grips his hard cock in one hand, with the other hand he ripes off Lily's maid skirt to reveal her sexy undergarments. The only thing she was wearing now was her black fishnet and maid stockings with black shiny high-heels and her French maid hat!

"What are you going to-Mmmmmph! Blaaaarrrgh!" Lily literally chokes on Ryu Lang's huge throbbing hard dick as he shoves the whole 10inch erect meat rod into her soft tiny mouth and down her wet throat! His cock fills her whole mouth and she can barely breathe, her bright emerald eyes widen and shake with shock as her throat is being fucked by Ryu Lang's mighty godly -rod. Ryu Lang's cock head thrust against Lily's wet saliva riddled throat and pokes her uvula!

"This is going to be fun," Ryu Lang said with a sly smirk and lustful glowing dark red draconic eyes. His Dragon Instincts were at its peak! His new life was already better than his old life could ever be! He was now going to test out some powers from his Hentai God System.

________________________

[A/N: This chapter is currently being edited.] We are back! Keep on reviewing! More chapters! The Harem God will take over this site! FUCK YEAH! Cover art is here and more to come! Ha get it! More R-18 this novel will have tons of R-18 so get your tissues ready. 

 

IMPORTANT: More good reviews = More chapters. 

38