Chapter 9: The Trial
3k 8 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One of the bullies names was Garry and he was the biggest and bulkiest of the bullies, he was only 10 years old, but he had cultivated every day and had break-through to Tier Black Bull in just in a year!

Every Tier was based on someone's Spirit Drive or Spirit Form which usually takes the form of a Spirit Animal that is the persona of one's being. Called Shen in some cases. So the more powerful the Spirit Form and one's Qi is, the higher Tier a Cultivator becomes. There are more ways which each cultivator Tier is determined, but this is the main one. So weaker animal states like prey compared to predator Spirit Beasts were easily outclassed.

So  Blue Grass Snake vs. A Black Bull was a clear disadvantage

"Hey let go of me retard!" yells out Garry with an angered fuming red face as he goes to punch Ryu Lang with his other free-hand. Steam was puffing out his nose like a wild bull. He had medium short black hair and wore one ear piercing, he looked like a young gangster.

Ryu Lang cracked and snaps Garry's wrist," Gaaaah! What the hell!?" He screams out as he falls down to his knees. Ryu Lang was crushing Garry's wrist with just one hand!

Ryu Lang stares down Garry with demonic draconic dark red glowing eyes. Garry almost pisses his pants. The other bullies sense and feel the wrathful aura exploding out of Ryu Lang's body, a surge of red and black lighting spark Qi energy was seen swirling his body like a devils' vortex tornado. He really was a hellish looking child with insane power.

"I will destroy you in the trial," Ryu Lang said with a sinister dark smirk. His Spirit Drive of a Blue Grass Snake was now a black and blue snake with draconic wings now growing out of its back. It was like his Spirit Drive and Qi was transforming and becoming more powerful! Right in front of Garry's eyes.

Not only was his Hentia God System powerful so was he!

"Tch! This is impossible!How is lowly Blue Grass Snake more powerful than a Black Bull that is bullshit!" Garry goes to punch Ryu Lang again, but his attack is quickly blocked by Ryu Lang's elbow. Ryu Lang then does a fierce slide-kick under Garry's legs and makes him fall in his ass! He then punches Garry right in the face! Blood splatters into the pavement.

"You bastard half-breed!" Yell out the other bullies as they angrily clenched their fist.

Ryu Lang all stares them down with fierce flickering golden eyes. He wasn't fucking around. No mercy for anyone. All of the bullies shake and run away. Only Garry stayed behind.

"Wow! Brother that was amazing!" Elza excitedly shouts as she jumps up and down and hugs Ryu Lang. She was amazed that he stood up from himself and he actually protected her from the bullies.

"Oh honey!  What did he do to you!? That filthy child!" Garry's mom runs to his son who now spits out blood from his mouth with a pissed off look. Garry's mom was a stunning looking woman with long flowing raven black hair that was shiny. Her bright silverish sapphire eyes were bewitching and fierce, like feline eyes. She was overprotective of her son and wanted no to hurt him, you can tell by the way she was lavishly dressed in a skin-tight stylish black one-piece dress that she was from Royalty. She had an hour-glass busty supermodel frame that was perfectly showed cased in her glamorous black dress, her long thick milky thighs really caught Ryu Lang's eyes and attention. 

"Tch as expected from Yukia's bastard child. My son will obliterate you in the trial. And if he kills I won't care. In fact, no one will care if you are dead!" Snobbishly snarled Garry's mother whose name was Asami, she was indeed a famous figure in this world. Everyone knew her as the Temple Shrine Maiden of a pure-blood. While Yukia wasn't exactly a pure-blood, because of her curse.

Asami picks up her son and goes to slap Ryu Lang.

Ryu Lang catches her soft hands before he was slapped, "I can't wait to shut your mouth," He smirked as he slapped up one of Asami's lovely mature melons.

"You wretched child! I will make you suffer!" Asami thunders out as her sexy sapphire eyes twitch with fiery anger as storms off into the Academy. 

'Hmm. You're next,' Ryu Lang rubbed his hands together in a diabolical way. Garry's mom was diffidently a wild woman to tame. But Ryu Lang accepted that challenge.

" I can't believe you stood up to Garry's mom! Man you really are cool!" Felix shouts with a bright smile. He had never seen Ryu Lang act so bravely and cool in front of everyone in the Academy.

All the girls in the Academy were blushing as they saw Ryu Lang walk by them with his 'new badass attitude' and godly good looks. They all wanted to embrace his handsome face and muscular body, but they were all far too young to think of such things. Ryu Lang was eager to grow up, he didn't want to be this young forever. Yet this little body won't stop him from becoming a Hentai God! He was ready for the trial. He wondered what new powers he would awaken!

______________

[This chapter is currently being edited. There will be a big adventure, tournaments, and even a big cultivator villain soon appearing, it has to do with Yukia's curse and more. I plan to have different themes in this novel for one like Mafia groups(No spoilers). I want everyone to keep on being surprised. Anyways should Asami be next to fuck? Let's see what happens, imagine banging your bully's mom! 

I will be making about 20 plus advanced chapters for this novel on my patreon! It should be up by tomorrow! 

20