Chapter 10: The Trial Pt.2
3k 9 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryu Lang walks through the main golden gates of the Academy. The Academy building looked like a fantasy style prestigious Nihonjin gakkō, with forest trees entangled around the cracks of the modern building. He was still thinking about Garry's hot busty supermodel mom, her thick long shiny pale thighs, plump smackable ass, alluring sapphire eyes, and long flawless jet-black hair and sexy maiden face was really a treasure to have for Ryu Lang.

'Asami needs that glorious thick ass spanked,' Ryu Lang pervertedly stares at Asami's thick bubble-ass as she seductively walks away with her injured son Garry. Each sexy step she took her plump butt cheeks jiggled and wiggled ever so wonderfully inside of her skin-tight black stylish Chinese dress.

"Brother what are you looking at?" Elsa naively asked him with furrowed eyes.

"None of your business," He quickly replied as goes through the main entrance stone doors of the Academy.

"You are being a meanie!" Huffed Elsa with cute puffed up cheeks.

Ryu Lang wasn't being rude or a jerk to his young sister, he just didn't want his sister to figure out what fucked up shit he was thinking about doing with Garry's busty bombshell hot mom. He wanted to fuck her voluptuous thick athletic body in every position possible. He wanted to devour her pussy with his dragon dick while her stupid weak  bitch son watches.

Ryu Lang images all of this and rubs his hands together with a wide grin. "I am going to cuck Garry by fucking his hot mom,' 

More young cultivator girl students pass by Ryu Lang and think he is crazy as he stands in place with a smile on his young face and thinks about all the lewd things he would do to Asami mature busty body.

Ryu looks up at the Academy building and sees a sign that says Cultivators Academy.

"I am going to use all of my cultivation powers today," He cooly puffs the collar of his black and navy blue combat jacket and flips back his long dark brown hair with a sinister smirk.

Ryu Lang makes his way into the Academy building,  most of the staff members were all young women around their 20s. They all looked like beautiful maidens wearing different sexy outfits such as white nurse dresses, skimpy blue, and black security guard shirts/tight black leather pants, and of course seductive young cultivator teachers who had sleek glasses and long silverish ponytail hair. All of the women looked well-educated and drop-dead gorgeous. In fact now that Ryu Lang looked at it, there were more girls than boys in this Cultivatior Acamdey, if you didn't know a cultivator is a very powerful person/warroir who mainly uses Qi in battle, Q is the vital energy which exists in all things. The cultivation of Qi is a major power source in this world, so as you can tell only powerful live here! 

'Shit this really is a pussy paradise, a milf fantasy,' Ryu Lang lust was overflowing throughout his young body. He wanted to bang every beauty in sight, but he knew he mustn't think with his dick.  He had to use his mind to its fullest potential if he wanted to conquer every beauty in this new world. After all, he was still young, but he didn't want to stay this way forever. No woman would ever take him seriously. Yet at the moment it didn't matter to him. He would fuck any alluring maiden and goddess regardless of his age.

Ryu was still a fucking deviant at heart and nothing would change that, this was the life and soul of a Hentai God. No beta bullshit. Ryu Lang was determined to take everyone's woman at any and all cost. He wasn't going to be some pussy Japanese protag. No he was going to become a powerful Hentai God with a huge epic harem full of goddess. 

He was even waiting for his sister to grow up so he could experience a great taboo with her. Morals didn't matter to Ryu Lang. All his life was spent searching for hentai and now he finally had the chance to create his own hentai in real life! He wasn't going to waste his new life being a fucking weakling and virgin. No. He was going to become the greatest Hentia God ever.

"Come this way oni-chan!" Elsa cutely waves at Ryu and points over to a stadium room. This was the room where The Trial would take place. Ryu Lang's destiny lied within that room. He walks through the wooden doors and sees a line of cultivator students. Garry was seen with his group of bullies and some cute doll-faced girl students. Every cultivator student was wearing prestigious academy uniforms.

Asami was sexily standing next to the school principal with her long legs crossed. She was now wearing black pantyhose stockings that pressed tightly against her thick creamy thighs and a navy blue officer jean-shirt. It seemed that was a security guard.

The school principal was just as seductive as Asami and was even more bustier! She was also younger than Asami by four years, 17 years old and she was already a Headmistress!

"Its Headmistress Asuka!" Gasped most of the cultivator students with shock in their faces. They knew how insanely strict and important she was. The Headmistress could ruin any of the young cultivators' lives by not passing any of them today at The Trial. Every young cultivator feared Asuka who only chose the most powerful cultivators to graduate in this prestigious academy.

"Everyone get in line and get ready for the trial! If you fail today you are expelled!" Asuka said with no mercy in her scarlet-red beaming eyes. She truly was a fearsome woman for her short height. But even though she was short her butt was massive and thick and her breasts were the size of watermelons! Almost on the same level as Ryu's mother's breasts!

Ryu Lang powerful Primordial Dragon senses sensed that Asami and Asuka were related to each other. He wasn't sure if they were sisters or cousins. Garry is looking angrily at Ryu Lang, he didn't like Ryu looking at his mother in a lustful way.

'Tch I can't wait to have fun with the Ass Sisters,' Ryu Lang glares at both Asami's and Asuka's fat juicy asses. He wanted to spank them so hard and make them beg and cry for his cock.

His inner Hentai God was just rising. This whole world will soon feel his wrath.

_____________

This chapter needs to be edited. More chapters coming sorry for the delay I was just planning this story and trying to edit past chapters. More epic R-18 coming. Every fetish will be in this story except the bad ones like the NTR that happens to the MC. Fuck that shit. MC will always be alpha. THERE WILL ONLY BE NETORI. There will be soon be a chapter of pics for all the hot girls in this novel. Also there might be a voting chapter soon! More chapters! Let's reach number 1 in the rankings! 

21