Chapter 11: The Trial Pt.3
2.9k 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryu Lang was the first one to step up on the battle arena his new handsome godly look made all the young girl cultivators giggle and blush as they take in his good looks. "Enough! Begin the battle!" Asuka snobbishly snarls as she sees the younger girls blush and faun over Ryu Lang. Her mature and perfectionist side was on full steam. Ryu Lang wanted to ruin her snobbish face and fuck her in her place. But he had to first awaken his Spirit Form or other terms his Avatar.

Ryu Lang cooly crosses his arms and awaits his opponent. For being only 8 years old he looked so confident and godly, he feared no one. Soon but surely his opponent went on the center stage, it was no other than Garry. Both young cultivators stared down at each other on the stone battle arena that had a Japanese Shrine in the background. Garry was still pissed off from how he was beaten and embarrassed in front of all his friends and even his mother Asami who at the moment had a scolding face, she was about to disown her son if he lost the battle against such a low tier cultivator like Ryu Lang.

"Good luck big brother!" Elsa puts her thumbs up with a big bright cute smile. She was utterly adorable.

Ryu Lang high-five his sister and then puts a cool thumbs up as well. 'She truly is going to grow up to be a stunning beauty,' He cracks his knuckles and focuses his attention to Garry. The bully who had been making his life a living hell was now going to get the beating of a lifetime.

"BEGIN!" Asuka thunders out with both her slender hands raised up in the air.

It didn't long for Ryu Lang to unleash his Avatar which was in the form of a Blue Grass Snake, but when it was summoned something was different about its form. It was slowly evolving! The Blue Grass Snake was transforming into Dragonling that had black and red scales. It had seemed all the hate for Garry was boiling deep within Ryu Lang. He remembered all the times Garry had bullied him and even push around his younger sister! Ryu Lang wasn't going to show any mercy.

"His Avatar is transforming!" Elsa's eyes widen in astonishment of the epic sight before her.

"What that is impossible! How can a low Blue Grass Snake tier evolve so quickly! You are a half-blood!" Garry flips out and loses his mind as he summons his Black Bull Avatar, but it was already too late. Each of their Avatars[ Spirit Form] were made up entirely of Qi energy.

"ROOOOAR!" Ryu's Avatar Dragonling thunders out as it goes inside Ryu Lang's fist and gives him a Qi boost.

"Come on! You can beat him big bro!"Elsa chants on her brother.

Ryu Lang zooms forward in an insane speed as fast as light, he moved so fast that an after-image of him was seen behind him! Ryu Lang releases all of his hellish Wrath, Firey Dragon Qi, and rage into one punch! His fist was glowing with so much Qi and black flames that the entire Trial Room was set ablaze and everyone was blinded for a brief second. His demonic dragon Qi made everyone shudder in fear, even Elsa was shaking with shock in her cute violet eyes which sometimes change color.

*BAM!* Ryu Lang punches right through Garry's Black Bull Avatar and then his fist collides on to Garry's cheeks. Ryu Lang punched Garry so hard Garry shit and pissed his pants, his body flew past several marble pillars! He also vomits out blood! 

Ryu Lang then charges up his most powerful attack into his palms, shadow-black thunder was forming around his palms as he charged up his God Thunderblast. Ryu's eyes were glowing a firey draconic dark red as he charged up his attack in his right palm.

"It's a DEMON!" Frantically yell out all of the young cultivators all of their eyes were full of shock. 

Ryu Lang steps on Garry's head and almost crushes his skull, Garry is crying like a little bitch. "Is this really all the power you have? Pathetic. Look at you cry like a little bitch, I expected more of a fight!" Ryu Lang snarled as stepped harder on Garry's pitful skull.

'Is that really my son's power!? How powerful is he!?' Yukia gasped at the sight of her own son being violent and merciless against his opponent. He had a fearsome and furious look on his face.

"STOP THE MATCH!" Asami and Asuka angrily scream out.

"How dare you look down upon my son!" Asami jumps down from the podium and goes to slap Ryu Lang.

Ryu Lang swiftly gripped Asami's hands and then steals a kiss on her lips. His young lips press up against Asami's tender glossy plump pink lips which felt so soft and tasted sweet for Ryu Lang. As he kissed Asami's delicious lips he tightly gripped her thick creamy vanilla thighs and starts rubbing them lustfully, she was wearing sexy black leather shorts. Asami's cheeks turn a completely beet red color and she looks extremely flustered!

" YOU BASTARD!" Garry screams out and coughs out blood as he sees his own mom being kissed by the Ryu Lang! The boy he picked on so much was taking advantage of his mother right in front of him!

"Thanks for the kiss," Ryu Lang fiercely spanked Asami's plump juicy bubble-butt and it jiggles wildly in a sexy lustful way in front of Garry. 

'Oh my,' Yukia covered her mouth in surprise of her son's lewd actions.

"YOU DIRTY DISGUSTING HALF-BLOOD BASTARD! LOW TIER GARBAGE!HOW DARE YOU DEFILE ME! I WILL MAKE YOU PAY! YOU PERVERT!" Asami furiously screams out as her sexy ruby eyes started glowing, she gritted her pearly white teeth with so much hate for Ryu Lang. She let a mere child kiss her in front of her own son and other young cultivators! The most feared Security Guard in the academy was actually kissed a low tier, half-blood young cultivator! But she didn't know who exactly Ryu Lang was, for what he was about to next to her was far more disrespectful and lewder than just a simple kiss.

>[Misson]<

Defile Asami even more and make her your slave! Make her submit to your every wish!

'That shouldn't be 'hard','Ryu Lang smirked as he looks at Asami's thick ass and buxom watermelon breasts. 

___________

A/N: This chapter needs to be edited. The Finale is next chapter. MORE R-18 COMING! More good reviews = more chapters! Also share this novel with anyone! Let's hit number 1 on trending! 

22