Chapter 12: The Trial Pt.4 [R-18]
3.8k 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryu Lang wasted no 'time' literally, he used his Time Core power and froze time, everyone and everything around him was frozen, no one was moving or even blinking. Ryu Lang swiftly lifts up Asami by her magnificent creamy big booty, her long pale thick thighs which were covered in sexy black pantyhose dangled over his forearms as he carried her bridal- style.

Ryu Lang sprinted as fast as he could towards a hidden area in the academy which was a secluded office room near the end of the main hallway.

Time Core: [15 secs left...]

'Shit! I have to hurry up!' He runs faster.

Ryu Lang quickly activates his Cultivation Pill Creation, he starts to form an extreme [Lust Pill] and an additional [Sex Pill], both these pills were very powerful and could be used only once.

Ryu Lang swallows the Sex Pill first to asset his tolerance he could feel a zing! his cock was now engorged and longer!

Ryu Lang had the bright idea to break the Lust Pill in half and give some to himself and some to Asami as she slowly awakens. But he had to be fast! As quick as possible he puts in a fine dust amount of the white powder into her tiny tongue and as soon as she wakes up her ruby eyes open wide as hell and her cherry nipples perk up and her pussy gets extra wet and juicy. The Lust Pill was working its magic on her, she was slowly becoming more attracted to Ryu Lang and his Primordial Dragon powerful aura.

[Time Core deactivated!]

Ryu Lang swiftly places Asami's busty bountiful mature body on top of an oak wood office desk and gets ready for 'fun-time'.

"What is the meaning of this!? Where am I!?" Asami angrily shouts out as she gritted her teeth and gives a sharp feline glare at Ryu Lang who slyly steals a kiss from her.

Ryu Lang kisses her pillowy sweet pink lips passionately and perfectly as he starts to slowly rub her thick milky thighs. His tongue starts coiling around her tiny smooth wet tongue, saliva spurts out of her sexy mouth.

"Mmmmmm! Bah! How dare you do such a vile thing! You shameful half-blood brat!" Asami pushes away Ryu Lang and blushes, she looked quite cute and adorable for a mature woman, her milky buxom breasts jiggle everywhere as she pushes away Ryu Lang away from her juicy lips, however, she started to lick her lips and was slowly getting turned-on by kissing Ryu Lang, after all, Ryu Lang was her first kiss!

'Do you see this golden crest! I am the highest-ranking officer guard! How dare you defile me with your low status! You shameful brat!' Asami starts as she points at her golden officer badge that had a Dragon Emblem on it, the badge was on her chest pinned right in her navy blue officer suit. Ryu Lang ignores Asami's threats and rips off her badge with his powerful hands. A tearing sound is heard and her buxom juicy breasts were exposed in a sexy black lace bra that had 'rose torn' patterns on them.

"You filthy half-blood bastard! You stupid mongrel! Let go of me! This is wrong! I am your superior!" Asami thunders out as she gritted her pearly white teeth and covers up her glorious holy massive melons. She was slowly getting aroused by Ryu Lang's sexual advances and kisses, but she didn't want a young boy to take over her body and dominate her.

Ryu Lang slaps away her slender hands and goes to rip off her bra.

This was going to be an exciting ride for Ryu Lang. He was going to tame Asami the most fearsome woman in the Academy and in this new world!

___________________

A/N: This chapter needs to be edited. More good reviews, comments, and views = more chapters! If you have any questions ask away. I a making a huge patreon deal that will get you to read up to 20 advanced chapters full of uncensored R-18! Starting price may be at $10 since my hentai scenes are longer than anyone else's shit, my R-18 chapters are around 2,000- 4,000 words! 

23