Chapter 13: The Trial Final [R-18]
4k 7 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryu Lang tears away Asami's black lace bra easily her luscious melons pop out and jiggle wildly as he finally exposes her huge magnificent milky breasts. Ryu Lang starts to grope and squeeze Asami's breasts, his fingers glide around her cute pink nipples and areolas. He really working in his hands hard into her soft pillowy breasts like he was kneading dough.

"Uhh! Ahhh! What is this amazing feeling?! Your touch is making me lose control!" Asami sexily moans out with a blushing beet red face as her thick thighs shake and her silky breasts jiggle even more. She starts to sweat from how good Ryu Lang was teasing and groping her boobs, also the Lust Pill was taking effect on Asami's busty mature body. As Ryu Lang gropes and squeezes Asami's boobs he starts to kiss her neck and juicy plump glossy lips. Ryu Lang's powerful Sex Aura that he gained from swallowing his newly created Sex Pill and his Primordial Dragon Sexdrive stamina was arousing the living hell out of Asami. She accepted each and every kiss from Ryu Lang, her ruby eyes were rolling back as Ryu Lang fondled her flesh melons and perfectly kissed her. With his Hentai God System, he was able to pinpoint all of Asami's Pleasure Points. Any moron could touch and rub a girl, however, to tease them into heavenly bless was a skill on its own. A skill in which Ryu Lang had gained, in his young age he was able to master the art of 'True Touch'.

Ryu Lang rubbed Asami's perked pink cherry nipples and began to suck on them in a perfect skilled way. He then gropes under her huge breasts then squeeze both breasts together so they could connect and he starts sucking both of her nipples at the same time!

"Uhhhhh! Aaaaah! Eyaaaaah! Why does this feel so good!? Get away from me you filthy brat!" Asami pushes away Ryu Lang from her perfect breasts, but the look on her sexy mature blushing pale face was begging for more pleasure. She was biting her glossy lips in ecstasy she couldn't handle Ryu Lang's amazing sensual gropes on her mature breasts and his sucks on her sensitive nipples, it was too much for her to resist, but she didn't a young cultivator to dominate her! What's more, she didn't want Yukia's half-blood son to disgrace her, she despised Yukia and her children. Yet here was Ryu Lang fondling and groping her pillowy smooth tits, sucking her sweet nipples, and kissing her juicy lips! And she loved every single second of it!

'This can't be happening!? How does such a young boy know how to pleasure a strong woman like me!? My cultivation tier and Qi is way higher than his!? Yet he pleases better than my husband ever does. I haven't felt this explosion of pleasure in years!" Asami seductively licks her pink lips to savor the delicious taste of Ryu Lang's young lips. She didn't have to wait long as Ryu Lang fiercely goes on top of her busty athletic body and kisses her again on top of the office desk as he starts to rub her thick vanilla thighs, she still was wearing black sexy lingerie officer stockings. Just by this by his quick perfect kiss and thigh-rub, Asami's pussy got super wet, the extreme sensation of Ryu Lang's kiss and touch made her go wild with lust.

'Holy shit this woman's thighs feel so smooth and creamy! Her thick thighs are making me so fucking hard!' Ryu Lang couldn't handle it any longer, his Primordial Dragon instincts and lust were on full blast. His cock was getting rock-hard in his jeans, a massive bulge was seen in his jeans. His dragon was rising. He wanted Asami's ass.

"What is that!?" Asami feels Ryu Lang's pulsing boner poking the top of her tight pink pussy which was covered in black lace panties. Asami sees Ryu Langs huge boner-bulge on his jeans, her ruby eyes widen with shock and disbelief at such a huge erecting cock. 

'How is that possible!? He is only a child! His penis is that big even inside of his pants!?' Asami's gasped as she started to curiously  rub Ryu Lang's raging hard cock which was still in his pants.

"It is time," Ryu Lang unzips his pants and unleashes his dragon dick which was even longer and thicker than before since he swallowed the Sex Pill and Lust Pill which combined together to make his dick super erected. A golden aura was floating around his cock, it was like his cock was heavenly and sacred, a Gold Cock. The Lust Pill was now taking full effect on Asami as she started to touch herself and rub Ryu Lang's erect cock.

"Your cock is so huge! Is it real?! This can't be possible!" Asami rubs his 13inch cock-shaft and balls, the feeling of his super hard throbbing cock made her pussy super wet.

Her flawless long raven hair dangled over her pale maiden face as she gasped at how big Ryu Lang young cock was.

Ryu Lang smacks away Asami's smooth hands and goes for her holy treasure. But first, he was going to make use of this bossy woman's body, he quickly jams his rock-hard cock right between her thick smooth thighs and starts thrusting his cock between her thighs.

"Uhh! Ahh! What are you doing!? You filthy deviant! You lewd bastard!" Asami screams out with a cute moan as she blushes and her cheeks become a bright beet red as she felt Ryu Lang's erected big 13inch veiny cock between her thighs! She was trying to kick away his cock.

Ryu Lang was doing an amazing thigh-job with Asami's thighs, the smooth creamy feeling of her thick thighs pressed up against his throbbing hard cock made him grunt and thrust faster 'Fuck her smooth thighs feel so good pressed between my cock!' the soft pillowy friction of his cock gliding in and out her thighs made his cock erect even harder. He was literally fucking her thighs. Ryu Lang knew what he must do next. He had finished his Trial and defeated Garry, but his new trial would begin. The Trial of fucking Garry's mom.

"Give me that ass," Ryu Lang says with a dark smirk as he gripes his erected cock and slowly glides up her thighs then towards pale bubble-butt! His cock was now in between her butt-crack!

The young Hentai God was just getting starting.

__________

A/N: This chapter needs to be edited. Next chapter comes out today. More R-18 chapters and then the real 'plot' begins. I want to make each R-18 chapter amazing so that is why I 'extend' them.

 

IMPORTANT: Next chapter is a voting chapter with pics of all of the characters right now! You will be voting for which girls to be in the harem and how many girls top should be in harem! I was thinking around 100 but that is a lot of girls! 

21