[Real] Chapter 14: Tame The Beast: R-18
3.7k 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[A/N: Read the important news at end of chapter] 

____________________________________

Ryu Lang slowly spread apart Asami's plump asscheeks and spanks her ass. He rubs his erect cock ontop her ass-valley(Buttcrack), his cock gets harder and harder and veins start popping all around his cock-shaft. For someone so young his cock was a massive meat dragon ready to plunge into Asami's warm tight puckering pink asshole. An asshole that has never been filled with dick. Ryu Lang's cock continues to grind in between her asscheeks in a doggy-style position.

"Aaaaahn! W-what the hell are you doing!? You filthy brat!" Sexily screams out Asami as her hands tightly gripped the wooden office desk, her fingers actually scratch the wood surface. Her thick creamy pale legs were kicking everywhere as Ryu lang spreads her asscheeks and got ready to do the unspeakable. He bends her back over more and arched her waist up and then dives his 12inch dragon deep down inside her backdoor flesh tunnel. His meat rod plunges deep into her puckering asshole, his cock-head could barely jam in, but he made it happen by summoning hentai lube from his hentai god system and starting pouring the slick lube all over his hard cock so he could penetrate deeper into Assami's asshole. Her asshole got tigher against Ryu Lang pulsing cock, her anus-walls were closing in and tightening against his girthy meat-rod. Asami couldn't handle this extreme feeling of a long girthy flesh rod defiling her ass!

"AAAAAAAH! IT HURTS! IT HURTS!!! YOUR DICK IS TOO BIG! YOU DIRTY MONGREL! GRRRRRRRRH! I WILL KILL YOU! IT IS GOING DEEPER! STOPPPPP YOU BASTARD!!!" Asami growls and gritted her teeth with a sexy painful-looking mature blushing face as she takes in the full force and girth/length of Ryu Lang's massive meat monster. Her entire tiny smooth puckering virgin asshole was engulfed by Ryu Lang's cock. She was now getting analed like never before by this young cultivator, Ryu Lang starting thrusting his throbbing hard cock deeper into the mature jade-skin maiden's tight asshole. She had never had anyone fuck her in the asshole since she was always the one in 'power', she always dominated men and she even dominated her husband to giving her more money and she abused her power, she wasn't even sexually interested in her husband! But right now she was strangely enjoying the feeling of her own ass being penetrated by Ryu Lang's young godly cock. He truly was a young stud with a big chub. He was fucking her asshole raw and dirty!

*Pa! Pa! Pa! Slush!SLUSH!* The sounds of her Asami's super tight and contristing asshole being rammed by Ryu Lang's dragon dick echoed loud across the principal's office room!

Asami's sexy ruby eyes roll back with extreme pleasure and pain as Ryu Lang spanks her phat plum-shaped ass hard, so hard that red outlines of his tiny hands were seen on her milky asscheeks!

"UHHHHH! AAAAAAH! YOU BASTARD! YOU BASTARD! KEEP DOING THAT! YES! I HAVE NEVER FELT THIS GOOD IN MY LIFE! KEEP POUNDING MY TIGHT ASSHOLE!" Asami moans loud as fuck with a steamy sexy aheago face, her moans were sticky and lustful from how much she was enjoying getting fucked in the ass by Ryu Lang's 12inch holy-rod. It looked fucking insane that a young cultivator who was shorter than Asami's thick and busty mature body frame, being on top of her and showing her who was the motherfucking alpha! He pinned down her sexy face and contuined to fuck her tight slimy smooth asshole, some blood started to leak from her asshole mixed in with some of Ryu Lang's precum!

"FUCK! YOUR ASSHOLE FEELS SO FUCKING TIGHT AND AMAZING! I AM GOING TO FUCK THIS ASSHOLE HARDER AND LONGER!" Ryu Lang gritted his teeth and held back his nut, he was going to show every fake hentai god how it is really done. He will become a true Hentai God no matter what! Every girl will be his!

"Its time to go harder and tame you. Get ready," Ryu Lang sexually whispered into Asami's ears, he was about to go into the hentai system shop and buy something that would rock Asami's world. Asami's ruby eyes widened and turned more primal, was she really human? Or something else! This was going to be an epic ride!

_______________

A/N: This chapter needs to be edited. IF YOU WANT MORE CHAPTERS REVIEW THIS NOVEL WITH 5-STARS, there are trolls spamming 1-stars. 

 

IMPORTANT NEWS: On October 1st Overlord of Sin will be coming back to scribblehub! It will be remastered and have more R-18 chapters! My plan is to reach number 1 on trending! Also I am now working on my first R-18 yuri novel. Now news for Hentai God System. 

 

Hentai God System will have one new chapter every other 2 days so if you don't want to wait join my pa treon! 

 

The best tier is the $10 one as it gives you access to advanced chapters for all of R-18 ero novels and fanfics! Like Overlord of Sin and Netori System! Also I am doing a huge mass release for hentai god system today! [10 or more advanced chapters!] 

 

JOIN PATREON TO BE 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE AHEAD ON MY PATREON! 

15