HUGE PA TREON DEAL! THIS NOVEL WILL ONLY BE POSTED ON MY PATREON! JUST $10 TO READ ALL OF MY R-18 NOVELS!
1.3k 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHECK COMMENT SECTION FOR DIRECT LINK

HUGE PATREON DEAL: You will find more chapters on my patreon Just $7 to read on ahead or $10 tier which is the best tier in my opinion.  

So just just $7 or $10 to join and read 25 plus advanced chapters for this month[Adavcned chapters will be posted daily on my patreon so you will always be ahead on patreon!] 20 of the chapters will have R-18 so lots of sex scenes and milfs and wincest! There are already  5 advanced chapters with the first full on R-18 chapter! And you will get to read new chapters never seen before! Hentai God System was banned on webnovel but now it will live on here! GhostyZ never dies! Higher tiers on my patreon will get you more chapters and you can create your own character just fo $10! You will also get to read advanced chapters for my other R-18 ero novels like Overlord of Sin, Reborn as a Tentacle Monster and Netori System and I will be posting new never before ero novles on my patreon! All Ero R-18 novels with sex scene chapters are already up!

IMPORTANT: All of sex chapters are very graphic and explicit unlike the weak shit found on scribblehub so if you join my patreon there be a direct to my website and passwords for  %100 uncensored Hentai God System chapters! You can also message me on patreon and I will talk to you guys on patreon at any time! 

An amazing patreon deal for everyone. Most of my advanced chapters are found on my patreon! 

Just $10 to read advanced chapters for Hentai God System! 

Just click the red button that says patreon or here is the direct link 

https://www.patreon.com/ghostybones

____________________

News for scribblehub readers: This novel will be posted here every other 1 week so my main focus is patreon so if you want to read on ahead check out my patreon, the lowest tier to read this is $7! All very good deals as you can advanced chapters for my other ero novels on patreon! 

Also I will be posting the remastered version Overlord of Sin tomorrow and Netori System will be posted a week after so lots of chapters for everyone! 

1