Chapter 1-Fragment
195 8 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tom- 'Ouch m-my everything hurts like hell, what happen to me why I was...'

Tom- 'What was I doing and who am I?'

As Tom is trying to figure out what happened and who he is,  multiply windows pop up out of nowhere, And what Tom finds out almost made him have a mental breakdown, cause he could not believe what he is.

Race: Mirror |Name: Tom Age: ? |Gender: ? Class: ? Strength: 0.2 Agility: 0? Magic Attack: 2 Health: 5/5 Points: 0
Level: 1 Skills: 3|Titles: 0 XP: 0/20 Defense: 0.2 Mana: 7 Magic Defense: 2 None Evolve: Denied

Tom- 'I'm a fucking what!'

Tom- 'How the hell am I a Mirror, shouldn't I be human? Right, I was a human.'

Tom- 'What is this other window?'

Skill Shop
None

Tom- 'Oh, cool a skill shop but there is nothing, so let look over my stats.'

Tom- 'Wait how do I know it called stats.'

Why Tom is trying to think about how he knows about stats, he fills a pain that from his very soul.

Tom-'Fuck!!!'

Tom- 'Ok then let not try to think why I know what stats are.'

Tom- 'Ok so I am weak as shit and there is almost no defense, the agility 0 cause I am a mirror but the mana looks good, however; this does not help me at all cause I can't compare to others stats.'

Tom- 'Let's see intelligence seem good and I have three skills if I concentrate it comes up but; how do I know this?'

Broken Site(1)- You can see the world but for some reason, it is broken.

Mirror Cruncher (1): You have a chance to steal a skill and gain stats if you "eat" blood/skin or other, but be warned some you may not want to "eat".

???

Tom- 'Ok so let's use this BROKEN SITE skill and see where I am at.'

When Tom uses the broken site skill he could only see a vision that is broken, it took Tom a few minutes or so to get used to it and figure out where he is.

Tom- 'So I am on an old crate and a wood wall is next to me, mhm am I in some kind of storage. Cause I know this has to be me being isekai cause there was no mana in m-my old world that I know of.'

Why Tom is looking around a faint light can be seen.

?-wzy it  daert ei zg eaty.

Tom- 'So I can't understand, I wonder if there something in the skills shop.'

Skills Shop
FireAsh language. (1)

Tom-'Well I do have one and this seems odd but I probably not powerful enough to find out, so let's just buy it.'

FireAsh language(Max)- The common language of the fireash continent.

?-This should be done by Brother An not me, I hate dark and scary places like this.

?-Summer have you gotten the fishing gear yet.

Summer-No dad, I am looking for it but why do I have to do it.

?-Cause you are a woman now get the dam gear!

Tom- 'Mhm it seems they are human or least I think and it seems women in the continent don't seem to have a lot of power.'

Tom- 'They have fishing gear so I guess they are not cavemen and have intelligence.'

As summer is looking for the fishing gear she moves a box and something clicks in Tom like he needs to get whatever in the box.

Tom- 'What is that, why do I want whatever in that box so much.'

Tom- 'I have to get it and see what it is but how do I move if I am a mirror, well it does not hurt to try since it right next to me.'

Tom successful moves but it only an inch but that inch is enough to make the box that he is on fall.

*Bang*

Summer-What was that, should I go look?

?-Summer what the hell, did you break something!

Summer-No dad it fell on its own.

?-Are you talking back to me!

Summer-No dad.

?-Good you better not or I get the whip.

Summer-I have to go see what it is, hope nothing is broken or I will be in trouble.

Why Summer is walking to where the sound is she steps on a mirror.

Summer-Ouch, what did I step on.

She looks down and just pauses like she is capture by something that she can not look away from, but it does not last long till she comes back to her sense.

Summer-Ok what was I doing? Oh right the fishing gear, and looking at what fell but it looks like nothing is broken which is good but should I take this mirror, I should not tell father cause he just sell it off and it looks like it worth nothing cause it made of wood and a hand mirror that only has two pieces of glass on it. (Rip has a lot of I and it in it if you got a better sentence I can use put it down in the comments.) 

?-Do you have the fishing gear yet!

Summer-Yes dad I am coming.

As she walk down the ladder it squeaks on her weight cause it so old and one of the steps breaks.

Summer- Ahhh

?-You dumb b*tch the fishing gear better be good or you get whip.

?-It all good now go back to your room if you don't want to get the whip.

Summer-Yes dad.

When she's back to her room or what you can call a room cause there only old sheets on the ground and a hay pillow.

Summer- it is better than outside cause I would be assault by random people, I guess it time to sleep and wake up for another shit day, oh wait I should put this mirror in the corner where no one, can see it.


Tom View

Tom- 'Ok that did not go as I thought it would and I thought the girl would be crush but guess not, cause if she was I wonder if there bet XP for me.'

?-Summer what the hell did you break something!

Summer-No dad it fell on its own.

?-Are you talking back to me!

Summer-No dad.

?-Good you better not or I get the whip.

Tom- 'So it seems like the women here get treated more like a slave than anything or that could just be this household.'

Summer-I have to go see what it is, I hope nothing is broken or I will be in trouble.

Summer-Ouch, what did I step on.

Summer took 0.05 damage you receive 0.1 XP

Tom- 'Ok so I can do damage even if I am not the one that deals it, which it helps cause I have no attack but did not get any skill cause if I could get a skill from this little blood I would become a god.'

Summer-Ok what was I doing? Oh right the fishing gear, and looking at what fell but it looks like nothing is broken which is good but should I take this mirror, I should not tell father cause he just sell it off and it looks like it worth nothing cause it made of wood and a hand mirror that only has two pieces of glass on it. (Rip has a lot of I and it in it if you got a better sentence I can use put it down in the comments.) 

Tom- 'Two? wait the vision it better but not the best, now I can see a little to the left but so little that I would not notice if this girl did not say anything.'

You are using- ???

Tom- 'What is ??? I wonder how did I use it cause the only different thing is that she looked at me so I guess it has to do something with that but that all I got.'

?-Do you have the fishing gear yet!

Summer-Yes dad I am coming.

Tom- 'Now that I look around this attic is not that big and there she goes falling.'

As she walk down the ladder it squeaks on her weight cause it so old and one of the steps breaks.

?-You dumb b*tch the fishing gear better be good or you get whip.

?-It all good now go back to your room if you don't want the whip.

Summer-Yes dad.

Tom-'Well if I can choose someone to do a test on it be this dude but I can't get a good look at this summer person or her dad cause my vision is cracked.'


I do not have anything against women it just the story cause as you can tell it is in the medieval world and in that time women were not treated well if you have anything that will make this better then tell me in chat cause I am always open for it and should I keep it as were the things happen and after Tom view happen or put tom in as it happens.

2