Chapter 2-I hate my brother
124 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As summer is waking up she fills a pain in her side as someone kicks her.

?-Get up you half-blood.

Summer-Y-yes brother.

You can see that her brother is tan with brown hair and blue eyes with a good built that standing at 6 ft.

?-What the hell did I tell you to call me.

Summer-An.

As Summer says his name, he smiles.

An-Why should you call me by name and not brother.

Summer-Cause I am a half-elf and you don't want anyone to know that I am related to you.

An-Good now get to cleaning, I am going to train.

He walks out with a smile on his face.

Summer-Yes.

After An leave Summer punch her hay and mutter under her breath.

Summer-I hate him, he treats me like a slave cause I am a half-elf.

As she is muttering to herself she goes to the corner of her room and gets the mop and bucket, she walks out of her room to start cleaning.

Summer- 'I guess it better to live in this house that has three rooms and an attic even though it made of wood but I get the worst of it cause I am a half-elf and An get better room then dad cause he a lackey of the noble son that own this land, also training to become a knight.'

Summer-This will take forever.

When she says that, the door next to her which she can smell alcohol the moment it opens and a man that is 6'1ft with brown hair and blue eyes with muscle all over his body.

?-Are you complaining?

Summer-N-no dad.

?-Good you better not or you get punished more tonight.

Summer-Yes dad I am a good half-elf.

?-Yes, you should know your place.

He walks out the door that leads to the outside and you barely hear someone shouting.

?-Hey John how much I have to pay to use your daughter. (Useless character that are just going to die should not get a name :D)

The door shuts before Summer can hear what they were saying. She shivers as she remembers the nights that she is abused.

Summer-I hate this life I want to escape but even if I can get out there is a wall around the village and a forest that surrounds us which monsters live in. The only thing I can do is endure it and wait for a chance to escape.


Tom View

?-Get up you half-blood.

Tom- 'So she a half-blood, I can see why she get treat like that cause that how it usually is but how do I know this when I just woke up or is it reincarnate?'

Summer-Y-yes brother.

Tom- 'I can see what they look alike barley if I concrete enough. So she has blond hair and blue eyes and he has brown hair and blues I think.'

?-What the hell did I tell you to call me.

Summer-An.

As Summer says his name he smiles.

An-Why should you call me by name and not brother.

Tom- 'Dam I guess there another test subject.'

Summer-Cause I am a half-elf and you don't want anyone to know that I am related to you.

An-Good now get to cleaning, I am going to train.

He walks out with a smile on his face.

Summer-Yes.

After An leave Summer punch her hay and mutter under her breath.

Summer-I hate him, he treats me like a slave cause I am a half-elf.

Tom- 'Well you are young? I think and you seem like you can't do anything with that skinny body and there goes my vision, the skill maybe has a cooldown cause it not working as good anymore.'

Tom- 'Oh and there she goes getting a mop and bucket to clean, I guess it gives me time why she cleaning to look at my status and shop.'

Race: Mirror |Name: Tom Age: ? |Gender: ? Class: ? Strength: 0.2 Agility: 0? Magic Attack: 2 Health: 5/5 Points: 0
Level: 1 Skills: 3|Titles: 0 XP: 0.1/20 Defense: 0.2 Mana: 7 Magic Defense: 2 None Evolve: Denied

Tom- 'Ok so I have a little XP and if I have to get blood or whatnot then this is going to take forever also the skill point is gone which was used on the fireash language.'

Tom- 'Next let take a look at the skills shop.'

Skills Shop
Wood Legs- Can use mana to create wood legs that get sturdier/longer the more mana is put in it. (2)
Wood hands- Can use mana to create wood hands that get sturdier/longer the more mana is put in it. (2)

Tom- 'Ok so I can get legs and arms but I can't search skills, so I have to check it so often and see what skills are in the Shop'


Hello, Author here just seeing if I should do the writing like this where the story happens and after it tom view or do what he saying why it happening, Also I put a vote to see if she should be the main female character for now or he goes solo?

Should Summer be the main female lead right now or he go solo?
  • Yes keep her as the female lead. Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No Focus only on him. Votes: 4 44.4%
  • She become a side character and find another female lead. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just kill her. Votes: 1 11.1%
Total voters: 9
3