Chapter 3-How do I use magic
127 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Summer-I hate this life but hopefully, if I escape with the mirror it will be worth something.

When she looks into the mirror she paused for a second but was back to her senses the next.

Summer-huh what was that, now that I have a closer look it seems made of something that looks like oak but it shiny.

Summer-I guess it time to study.

Summer walks to the back right corner of the room and moves the wooden floorboard that is loose, there a paper titled [Starting magic].

Summer-I am happy this was found by me in the woods before anyone else, but I still do not understand it.

[Starting magic by flamewall Charlet]

Chapter-1 Where is magic and how is it made

Magic is in everything the air, walls, floor, and every living or dead creature. Some mages theories that the gods made it but I believe that it was here before even than the gods they just adapted to it and become gods. Magic looks blue but that is only the common mana that everyone can use, it sparkles like the stars in the sky but only a few can see it, that's why a mage is so rare. It runs through your veins but you cannot feel it cause you have not tried hard enough or you are not talented enough to see or feel it, it is invisible and formless but it commonly takes the form of balls or a stream.

Summer-Ok so this mana that these people called mage seem to use but how do I become a mage if I cant see the mana, well let read more.

Chapter-2 Common magic

Fire, Earth, Wind, Water, and light are the foundation of magic but there is also darkness that has been outlaw cause of the gods that publicly rule over this continent. Fire magic is red in color and it burns everything it touches they are the most common mages in this continent cause they ruled over the battlefield in the holy war. Earth has the best defense why fire has the most attack, the mana is brown and the most solid out of all the mana it is after wind which is second to fire for being the most common in this continent. Wind is green and sharp but it is the second-fastest out of the common magic. Water is after light for being the rarest on this continent, it is blue and flow like a river through you, when you try to touch it, it is the most used for healing. Light is the fastest out of the common magic and the best at healing, it is yellow like a bright light, it is the hardest to learn. (From lest rare to rarest Fire->Wind->Earth->Water->Light->Darkness)

Summer- So fire is the most common which I hope I have so I don't look like an outcast if I become a mage, but they're only three-chapter on it.

Chapter 3- How to feel mana

To feel mana you must sit cross leg and close your eyes then focus inside you and if you see a red ball that has flame flicking on it that means you are a fire mage which is the easiest to control,  if it is blue with streams circling around it then you are a water mage which I fill pity if you live in fireash continent and if it is brown and as solid as a stone then you are an earth mage then green and moving you are a wind mage. If it is yellow and it shining you are a light mage...

Summer-It seems simple enough but their part of the page missing which seems like it belongs darkness wonder why the gods outlaw it.

Summer-Ok let try to feel this thing called mana.

Summer put the page down on the old wooden floor and sits cross leg then close her eyes the next moment she is in a black space with a body that is transparent.

Summer-'What why did it work this fast it seems like it would be hard and where am I, I can see through my body, and they're a bright light that moving around.'

At that moment she realizes that she has a light element but she surprises.

Summer-'But didn't the page says that light is the rarest so does that make me lucky?'

As she is thinking of this there a bang as the front door open which pulls her back.

Summer- 'Oh I need to hide this book before dad find it'


Tom View

Summer-I hate this life but hopefully if I escape the mirror will be worth something.

Tom- 'Well I can't blame you from what I just seen and again when she looks at me but she pauses for some reason.'

Summer-huh what was that, now that I have a closer look it seems made of something that looks like oak but it shiny.

Tom- 'So I am made of something shiny but wood huh that is weird.'

Summer-I guess it time to study.

Tom- 'Study how can she study it seem like she would not have any books.'

Summer-I happy this was found by me in the woods before anyone else, but I still do not understand it.

Tom- 'It looks like paper.'

Summer-Ok so this mana that these people called mage seem to use, but how do I become a mage if I cant see the mana, well let read more.

Tom- 'So I guess she reading a paper about magic or mana but I can't get a good look at it probably has the basics like fire, earth, wind, water, light, and darkness. But how do I know this?

Summer- So fire is the most common which I hope I have so I don't look like an outcast if I become a mage, but they're only three-chapter on it.

Tom- 'So if fire the most common then she probably has it.'

Summer-It seems simple enough but their part of the page missing which seems like it belongs darkness wonder why the gods outlaw it.

Tom- 'So the gods outlaw darkness probably cause it evil'

Summer-Ok let try to feel this thing called mana.

Tom- 'She probably will not get it on her-'

As he thinking that, he suddenly feels a pull and he is in a black space with Summer.

Tom- -first try'

Summer-'What why did it work this fast it seems like it would be hard and where am I, I can see through my body, and they're a bright light that moving around.'

Tom- 'Ok what the hell is this and what is that light moving around'

Tom- 'And I am right next to her but she does not see me'

Summer- 'But didn't the page says that light is the rarest so does that make me lucky?'

Tom- 'She has light and it rarest so is this a coincidence?'


Hello, Author here and back for another chapter which is only 1000 words cause I can't think of much to write for her so I probably just kill her off if people don't vote, and is it a coincidence or not that for you to figure out so bye.

continue this write like this?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
2