9: Shipping
361 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

9: Shipping

Jessica’s view

Waking up in the arms of two women I love was very pleasant. It was the first time both were in bed with me when I woke, and the first time we were all naked when I woke… and I think the first time I woke up first. I didn’t want to move, so I just relaxed and enjoyed the warmth until I felt a stirring.

“Morning, love.”

I gave Osia a kiss as a reply. Gives me pleasant tingly feelings to hear her call me ‘love’ still. I kinda hope that never stops happening. I like that feeling. 

“Revvi’s still out? She really exhausted herself trying to fill you with kids.”

“I’m pretty sure the number of times she cums won’t really change the odds of success.”

“Maybe her spell cares. It is a spell for making babies. I couldn’t quite tell exactly what it did, but I could tell it was fairly complicated.”

“It’s a branch of magic I never really studied. Sex and reproduction just weren’t really in my focus.”

“I suspect Rev spent a lot of time studying it. We may be in for a wild ride.”

“Yeah. I really feel blessed to have the two of you. Poor David is alone.”

“What about the priest? He didn’t come to this side.”

“Mmm… yeah, that priest was cute. David was very handsome too. I like the idea of the two of them being together.”

“Rev? You woke up?”

“Yeah, I’m up now, Sia. Isn’t it possible, Jess? You don’t need to find someone physically attractive to fall in love. I know because I can tell how you look at us.”

“Yeah, I watch you very carefully, Jessi. I can tell you don’t find ladies any more attractive to look at than men, when both are naked. You only look at ladies more when people are dressed because you like pretty dresses.”

“... um… this isn’t just about me. Why would the priest even feel that way?”

“Just a hunch. I was watching them carefully in the dungeon, y’know? While you two slept I watched them. I wanted to see what the humans were like. That priest, he watched over David so much, it didn’t seem normal. It seemed like a maiden in love.”

“You’re probably just imagining it. He was likely terrified.”

“No, the one he was afraid of was the rogue. He looked at her with fear. Not David.”

… my friends are trying to ship the other me with a boy… how ridiculous.

“You don’t believe it.”

“No, not really. I’ll admit it’s not impossible, I just don’t think it is at all likely. We haven’t even exchanged names.”

“Well, maybe you should do that then! You did say David needed a friend!”

“... I suppose I can’t really say you're wrong about that. Sharing names is an important part of making friends. I just don’t think it’s right to try and get closer without knowing if they even want to. I shouldn’t insist on anything.”

“Why are you so against the idea, Jess?”

“I… I’m not…”

No, Osia’s right, I am against it, but why? Am I afraid? … 

“I think I’m afraid of being attracted to a man. Of what that might mean.”

“What would it mean?”

“... I suppose it means nothing in this world. Nothing at all. I’ve known so many couples… hah. It really means nothing here. Hah.”

“Jess, are you okay?”

“Yeah. Just letting go of something from a past life. That life is gone, over. I don’t need the old baggage of that life anymore.”

“You have memories of a past life?”

“Something like that. I mentioned living two lives, but there was a time when I was actually living three, and didn’t realize it. I thought these two lives were just a dream.”

“Did you die in that third life?”

“Yeah. It wasn’t really all that long ago either.”

“The day of the graduation ceremony. You were acting strangely. Is that why?”

“Yeah. I died in one life, and suddenly these two other lives I’d thought were dreams became so much more real to me.”

“Oh, Jessi.”

Both of them hugged me. 

“Thank you, for your love. You really make me glad to be here.”

13