14: Attraction
259 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

14: Attraction

David’s view

“Looking at these hot naked guys doesn’t affect you?”

“Nope.”

“Damn. They are giving me a hard-on for sure.”

“See, this is why I didn’t think I was attracted to men.”

“Well, they are working on me pretty well. You said the monsters in here are designed to seduce, right?”

“Yup. They aren’t even attacking, you’ll notice. Just being obnoxiously sensual. Showcasing their muscles and everything else.”

“Yeah… I’m definitely noticing.”

“... if you want to… um… I don’t really mind if you, uh want to spend some time with them?”

“Not a line I expected to hear. Though I suppose it makes sense when it’s you.”

“What’s that mean?”

“Hot guys show up, and you aren’t affected, yet you fell for me. Nothing about the way you feel has been normal. You’re like the most idiotic saint I’ve met or something.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Yeah, of course not! Next you’re gonna say something like you only care about me, and not my looks, or that it’s my personality you love or something.”

“... uh… that’s kinda accurate.”

“See! Meanwhile I’m over here wondering how this dungeon is so full of men even more handsome than you are, and all that personality stuff was just why my interest in you deepened, when I was already attracted to your buff bod!”

“...”

“Damn this place and it’s honesty enchantment.”

“I have no idea what to say to that.”

“I get jealous when I think about the fact that you’ve got more lovers than just me! Yet here you are casually offering to let me fuck a bunch of strangers!”

“Is that bad?”

“I don’t know! I don’t know.”

He started crying, so I pulled him in close and held him, letting him cry against my chest. *sigh* I feel like I’m not good at this whole lovers thing. Relationships are complicated.

...

Jessica’s view

“This dungeon is a lot more effective than I expected. It’s been two days, and the two of them haven’t even gotten through half the dungeon yet.”

“Well, you can’t expect to stop the hero with brute force, right?”

“That’s… probably right, Sia. Rev? Do you have any input? Your quiet smiling over there is a little weird.”

“I’m just happily remembering all the drama last night.”

*sigh* “Drama I’m in the middle of.”

“What did I miss?”

“David just casually mentioned that he’d be fine with Edward fucking the monster men.”

“Ah, yeah, that sounds like something Jess would do. Edward didn’t take it well, I guess?”

“He’s having trouble with his conflicting desires. It’s obvious he’d not be as blasé about it as David and Jess are.

“Hehe. Most people want to keep their lover for themselves.”

“I don’t know if I should be happy or sad that you two are having fun discussing my love life.”

“I suppose you probably wish for a boringly easy love life. Not the sort we would gossip about.”

“Yeah. I feel like there’s something I just don’t understand, and it leaves me troubled.”

“That’s normal. There’s plenty I don’t understand about you, and I just accept it.”

“I think Ed’s having trouble with the whole just accepting it part.”

“Give it time, I’m sure he’ll be able to figure out what he wants.”

David’s view

“Wow, these ladies are hot!”

“... these ladies affect you, but the men didn’t.”

“Yup.”

“Are you full of desire to fuck them now?”

“Not really. I want to fuck you.”

“Eh? How do hot ladies make you want to fuck me?”

“Well, they’re a big turn on, but I don’t know them. I want to fuck someone I like, not a stranger.”

“Not gonna say I’m the only one for you?”

“Well, that’d be blatantly false, when I’ve already told you I have two ladies as lovers when I’m Jessica. One of which is probably watching us right now, and has been bugging me about wanting to watch us have sex… wait, why are you stripping?”

“If she wants to watch, then I’m taking charge.”

“Huh?”

“I’ve decided, I’m on top, you’re on bottom, and I’m gonna show you and her that I’m strong enough to make the hero do my bidding.”

“...”

“No objections?”

“No, sir.”

“Good. Now strip.”

This wasn’t something I was accustomed to… but it wasn’t bad. I was already hard, and had a willing partner telling me to strip so I did. 

“Now lay down on your back.”

“Stone’s a little cold. I should probably-”

“No distractions now… I find it amazing how nervous you are. To think that I can make you act like this…”

“Yet you’re still taking it in the butt?”

“I like it in the butt! I’ll show you I can take charge and be on top, even if I’m taking it in the butt!”

“Gonna need lube.”

“Oh, right, almost forgot. You used a spell for that last time, didn’t you? Worked great. Do it again… no wait, teach me, teach me how to do it!”

It’s a super simple spell. Not much more advanced than making a cup of water. It didn’t take long for him to get a handle on it, and on me…

This… this is mine and mine alone. Jessica doesn’t have one right? So no one but me gets it.”

“Y-yeah.

… we didn’t finish the dungeon this day either. I did get Rev the permission she wanted, but it seems my relationship with Edward has changed a bit… more than a bit, really.

...

“Do you have any idea how awesome it is to have the hero under my sway?”

“No. From the way you smile, it must be pretty great.”

“It is great. Knowing I have an audience makes it even better. They know you’re mine!”

… this is a side of Edward I really wasn’t expecting to discover. He seems to be staring at me still…

“I love how sheepish you get when I get bold and bossy with you. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of this.”

Revenna’s view

Oh this is great! This is exactly the kind of thing I wanted to see! I had to move to another room so I could squeal in delight at the timid priest becoming bossy in bed, and the bold hero turning into a meek sheep. This is the kind of story I like! Just gotta be careful not to wake the others up with my excitement! Eeeeee!

***Author Note***

I got stuck for a bit because I wasn’t sure how Edward would/should react. Then my imagination came up with something… well, that’s a twist I didn’t see coming. 

Seeing Revenna’s reaction is making me wonder if she was plotting this from the beginning. How can she do that? She’s in my head! How can she make plots without my knowing about it?! Gah!

8